NTUC Childcare - Rivervale / Sengkang

tanama16

Hi mummies out there, am thinking of placing my 2 girls at NTUC Childcare (Rivervale/Sengkang branch). Any comments on the childcare centre? I desperately need feedback.

At where I live, there are only 2 childcare centres within walking distance; Kiddy Academy and NTUC Childcare.

However, based on internet feedback, Kiddy Academy is not recommended at all. Furthermore, they merge K1 & K2 classes together. Wouldn't want to place my 2 girls there as I will want them to be adequately prepared when they enter Primary 1.

Hello,
My gal is currently wth NTUC Sengkang. She was there since 2.5years old. I would say the teachers there are very caring. But I understand that the nursary teacher had left for further studies, now they have student teacher and a relief teacher.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to provide me with the feedback.

I've heard some negative feedback about NTUC Childcare but I do know that it varies from centre to centre.

So far, I've not heard any negative feedback about NTUC Sengkang. Am glad to hear that the teachers there are caring.

The children at Kiddy Academy are very rowdy and sometimes they can be rude to their peers. I see them screaming and shouting at each other and teachers just seemly bo chap them.

However, at NTUC Sengkang, I see that the kids there are well-behaved. Growing up in a proper environment is important for a child least he picks up bad behavourial traits.

Hmmmn.. No, that is Little world develpment... (I'm not too sure of the actual name, though)

Kiddy Academy is at Compassvale, behind Shop and Save. If you want to put your gal there, better read all the reviews about them on the internet. Very scary comments.

hi
can any one give me advice on NTUC infant care at jurong west? i am thinking to give my baby @ 5 months of his age at NTUC infant care. but also scare will it be a good decission

Can any one give me advice on island playhouse at parsir ris ave and star learners at pasir ris heights. I desperately need feedback on the centre as thinking of sending my kid there

Hi

Can anyone provide any feedbacks on Summer Kids Childcare in Sengkang as I will be sending my toddler to the childcare this end of November .
Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

any feedback on Little world develpment...(at rivervale plaze)??
Thanks was as going to enro my bb for the 18mths enroment in 2010.
or maybe can PM me, as seldom come in to read forum.
Thanks

Hi there,
Anyone can give me advice on Star Learners at Pasir Ris Heights? I'm thinking of sending my kid there. Thanks!!

Hi,

It will definately be great if you can personally visit the childcare centre, and see for yourself how the place is like, how are the teachers etc.

Sometimes relying on comments might not be sufficient. Usually people tend to comment more negative stuffs compared to the positive ones.

James, you may want to take a look at www.kidzliteracycove.com for English Literacy enrichment programme. There are a few teachers who sent their own kids there for learning too. They have very good and fun curriculum for children.

Back