New born baby shoppin! What milk bottles to get?

Baby2017

Hi all, im due this June and yet to really buy anything:

I decided the following are needed:
Carseat
Cot
Rocker
Pump
Milk bottles
Clothes etc

Stroller maybe not yet?

What abt u guys? I realised the carseat stroller sets from the usa are so much cheaper there!

Also, milk bottles, what brand to get?

Been using Avent milk bottles for my son- going 1 soon. You may want to consider getting a sterilizer.. Diapers? Started with Huggies but just found out Merries are even softer

Hi I also would like to ask
- how many milk bottles to get
- what size
- how to choose the milk bottles amongst when there are so many reputable Brands out there?

- what size
- how to choose the milk bottles amongst when there are so many reputable Brands out there?
We started with 4 bottles for newborn and trade-in all to a bigger size (330ml) when he was 5 mths plus. Avent so far so good~ no colic problem

Depend what brand you prefer. I bought Avent bottles for my girl when she was still a baby. Bought 2 set of bottles and used traditional way to sterilize by boiling it :D Started with small bottle and changed to bigger one later.

Pigeon is good also, my sis bought that but is make of glass type so have to be careful.

Other mummies mentioned before not all milk teat are suitable, depend on baby liking, diapers also :)

Last edited:
Been using Avent milk bottles for my son- going 1 soon. You may want to consider getting a sterilizer.. Diapers? Started with Huggies but just found out Merries are even softer

I just bought Avent steriliser from Robinsons, on sale!

I saw a nice Graco stroller plus infant car seat for $440, duno if i shd spend so much hmmm...

- what size

So far most common n popular seem to be Avent and Pigeon. Some go for dr brown but washing that is a hassle, so im lazy wldnt go for that haha!

Philips steriliser now on sale with free newborn kit, can just get tt? I did!

Hi all, im due this June and yet to really buy anything:

I decided the following are needed:
Carseat
Cot
Rocker
Pump
Milk bottles
Clothes etc

Stroller maybe not yet?

What abt u guys? I realised the carseat stroller sets from the usa are so much cheaper there!

Also, milk bottles, what brand to get?

Hi, you may use this as a reference. Very useful for me.

IMG_2897.JPG

Back