need suggestion for home based facial or massage

Douglas Gan

hey, i visited san frans awhile back and it seems like a normal thing there, i'm wondering if its common in singapore and if common, do u girls have any to recommend?

i want to get a good home based package for my mom...thanks!

I am currently having a home facial at Chinese Garden, a reputable and professionl facial with lots of good reviews on another forum. If you are interested, you can check the website www.jstudios.com.sg to get more details.

hi, Ling Hee Kim Esther, can I know where's this masseur located? I am also looking out for my mum but at west area.

May I know the price?

Hi Karen, I have found this home facial is honest and professional and it is less commercial than ordinary salon. The facial package is also very affordable, as their basic facial package is only 5 sessions and less than $500. As a mother, I need to manage my own budget for myself and my kid as well. The facial is very nice with oxygen jet machine, the beautician is professionally certified by international organization. I am now keeping this basic facial for my minimum skincare maintenance, I am also have an option to top up for additional service if I need/want, it is very flexible. I experienced previously in commercial beauty salon, they asked me to sign up a 30 sessions facial package and the price was shocking, after signing the package, I am not able to change to other service and only can follow what I have signed up, very pissed by those commercial salon. Therefore, I decided to follow this home facial and so far I am very happy with the results and service!

My neighbour is not the therapist but she had learn from the therapist on facial and massage as she is the housewife and want to try something. So she decided to have the home facial and body massage at her residence place. Starting with face, home made facial creams and the home made materials full of vitamins and proteins. She massages the face skin and makes it glow and protects it from anti-aging causes. All the blackheads, wrinkles, fine lines are covered. Next to body skin, acne, scars, birthmarks, cellulites, stretch marks, etc are all covered. She uses cellubodyslim oil to get rid of these cellulites and stretch marks. She used to massage the complete body and uses cellublue for some particular part of body which have cellulites and all. There are many sources to get more, but this site will help you more on it. Try this. And for any more information on home facial and massage, feel free to ask.

I provide Guasha Facial service.
$50 per session
$25 for first trial
Package 4+1 @$200 only

Have a look what is guasha here:

:)

Hi I am Beauty Advisor, provide homebased facial also door to door service

Basic Facial/ Guasha Facial/ BoJin Facial
Miracles Facial Detox Muscles Dial/ Guasaha Treatment
  • Minimize pores, reduce eye dark circles
  • Eliminates acne, pimples scar
  • Improve blood circulation