******nanny needed at bukit ho swee / Tiong Bahru urgently

juleong

Hi there, I'm looking for nanny urgently to babysit my 9 month old baby girl. Kindly contact me at 94595123 or email to [email protected] if you have any recommendation, thanks a lot..I am staying at Block 95 havelock road.

Looking for babysitter to take care of my boy who will be 4 mths in feb 2013. Full day from mon-fri. Planning to start after cny. Ard tiong bahru/ boon tiong/ kim tian. Any reliable babysitter to recommend pls txt me at 97319842 or [email protected]. Carol

Hi all,
Looking for nanny to babysit my 1 year old boy. Prefer half day, but can be full day or ad hoc. Looking for Tiong Bahru area, Telok blangah, redhill, bukit merah.
Prefer english and chinese speaking nannies whom are experienced.

Please text me at 9765630five if you have a recommendation or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi mummies
My mother in-law is helping to look after babies & toddlers.
She is an experienced chinese Nanny / Babysitter immediately available, at Redhill. She can babysit your child from 8am to 6pm on weekdays.
Please contact me at 81124163 or my husband, Mr Loh, at 98455565 for more information and charges.

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for nanny to take care of my 6 month old baby girl can either send her to nanny house or come to my house at Tiong Bahru.

Willing to pay: SGD $650-$1000 (depends on experience and weather it's yours or my house)

Requirement: Caring, patient, non-smoker, no kids under 10 yrs old and no mahjong at your home during babysitting.

Interested pls contact me at: 91851209. Thanks
happy.gif
!

Back