My baby son (15mths) still dun like to hold milk bottle himself to drink..How to train him in doing

stunter

My baby son (15mths) still dun like to hold milk bottle himself to drink..How to train him in doing that?he will just lie down and let us feed him...

Hi

My son is 17mths n also refuse to hold his own bottle! He can hold his own water bottle though . I have no advice for u but u may feel better that he's not the only one! I'm not bothered by it so I just hold for him haha

Hi

My son is 14mth coming to 15mth and he also does not hold his bottle.

If he does, he will play n pull out from his mouth.

So i rather hold for him.. keke.. noting to worry about.

Its a general problem with babies and with my baby also and you can get information regarding this through the internet or by consulting experts and in my opinion if you purchase designer baby food containers then it can work for you like bottles with cartoons on them etc.

Bottles are designed to simulate nursing -- babies need 'nursing' -- just cuddle him and hold it for him.

As for food -- just keep offering stuff for him to feed himself with until he gets the hang of it.

If it looks like he is actually having difficulty holding anything -- see a doctor.

Back