Muslim MTB?

Salam sisters,

anyone here ever go thru a natural birth after doing 2 c-section?

or maybe u know of anyone who had done that?

please share some info.....thanks!

salam sis,

Those sisters here currently are first timers. Laila and myself are having #2 so maybe we can't help you with that. Why don't you try posting in main thread.

salam tinkerbellas,

from what i understand, after 2 c-sect, the third will be c-sect too n max is 3 c-sects.

i know 3 mummies gone thru tat.

thanks ladies,

ive posted in main thread but seem like no reply...

maybe if any of u have info abt this later on, can share with me.

thanks!

Salam Ladies!

I am so excited to come across the thread.. hehe.. Btw i am into my 18th week of my pregnancy.. I wuz actually looking for kakis to go for Pre-Natal yoga/Pilates... A lil' doubtful abt trying it alone.. If anyone of you ladies are keen, do let me noe okie..

Salam Rosnani,

Interested in pre natal yoga. Keep me informed when u hv a good lobang [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Salam Rosnani,

Wah! pre-natal yoga! i tried that during my first preggy. its good i can say but now not sure if i can cabut from my first son. babysit problem la AOH. just update on the time/ day and venue. if its convenient for me, insya'allah i join. hehe...

ya laila. I also hv to think abt baby sitting arrgments ...hehehe...

u should know the gender of ur bb rite? so which is it?I'm so excited but must wait another 2 weeks.

yasmin, i got myself another boy. my tummy shape n my boy's more clingy to his daddy hints the baby's gender. true enough...when my gynae confirms it, my hubby's happy saying he got 2 heroes. my gynae laugh n says 2 heroes or 2 headaches. hehe... actually i was thinking it would be nice to have a gal this time even though i know it might be a boy again, but nvm, s long s my baby is healthy n growing well, i'll be contented. mayb next time? hehe...

wat abt u? show any signs of baby's gender?

Hello Sis Laila,

Just curious..What do you mean by "my boy's more clingy to his daddy hints the baby's gender" ?

Bestnyer dapat hero! I like~ [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

laila

my c/up only next monday la. really can't wait! hehhe..for me any gender is fine so long healthy. but if it's a gal,it's a bonus la. Anyway, I tell myself, Allah knows who to give to which couple.So,I'll accept anything with gratitude. After all, we are only their trusted guardians ain't it.

Symptoms wise, I don't beleive la..kekeke..so not paying attention to it. hehee...but I know my hormonal level is diff this time round cos got more discomforts.

another mummy in this thread has a gal. but I let her share herself.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Rosnani,

I'm interested in the prenatal yoga classes too. If any mummies here wanna go together, it'd be great!

Laila,

two boys! I wanted a boy for my firstborn but oh well...can always try again. More importantly baby is healthy.

Yasmin,

You are so right. Hopefully your 2nd one is a girl! Then can close shop unless you wanna have more kids that is. Hehe.

blushwax

I want more kids! hehehe...but maybe a few yrs break la. 3 small ones can be too much to handle. I'm already scared of what I'll have to face.

salam,

im a newbie here. first time mummy to be. am 12 weeks along. going to nuh, dr chua tsei ming.

just get to know being preggy actually. any advice would be good.

will be going for my first offcial visit to the gynae - scan, down syndromes test, and wats not.. any advice?

tx. ,>

hi alina,

i'm going 16 weeks. Seeing Dr Adelina Wong at TMC. I get a scan for every visit but not sure about NUH.I think they scan at 5 mths only isn't it. Didn't go for Down syndromes test, cos I find it redundant. Watever the case, we're keeping the kid so I'd rather my preg be stress free [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Blushwax & Scarlet Rose,

Should try the pre-natal yoga. suppose to help strengthen the pelvic floor for delivery. furthermore 1st pregnancies, more time to pamper yrselves. mummies like me n yasmin, with a young kid, have to consider abt babysitter arrangement la. i realise when a child comes along, its less of 'me' time n more of 'baby' time. but its a fulfilling sacrification.

alina,

i agree with yasmin, didnt go for the down syndrome test for both my pregnancies. i believe an offspring is always a special gift for us in a way. at abt 16 weeks, my gynae took blood samples for a few test including for HIV. Tat's the requirement if i'm not mistaken. then at abt 20 weeks, i have to go for more detailed scan where we can c close-up for baby's features n growth.

Hi ladies

went for my c/up yest.Baby was curled up around the placenta so cannot see boy or gal. Need to wait another 4 weeks then [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi laila cuzzin...hehehe caught u here...sori ladies laila my cuzin...by the way congratz 2nd boy,join my club of the boyzone...hehehe

hehe... cuzzin, ya lah dis time round our family can make future boyband. nvm, there's always room for no.3.... wink wink....

yasmin, yr baby wanna kp u in suspense.... hehe...

Yasmin,

Oh man. Your baby super shy lah maybe. Haha. Gotta wait another 4 weeks....I can understand the agony.

By the way, have you ladies started booking your tukang uruts? Anyone good to recommend? Seems like a lot of the March mummies have booked way in advance.

blushwax

thinking of getting my fren's contact ms khadijah for pre natal and try her out. I think if u hv someone in mind, u shd try her for pre natal also. Not everyone's style will gel with us. there's some good ones la. Best is to ask ur personal frens and cuzzins. Sometimes, some of the suggestions here are overrated.

Laila

Was ur urut lady good? Are u getting her again? maybe can share wth us?

blushwax

thinking of getting my fren's contact ms khadijah for pre natal and try her out. I think if u hv someone in mind, u shd try her for pre natal also. Not everyone's style will gel with us. there's some good ones la. Best is to ask ur personal frens and cuzzins. Sometimes, some of the suggestions here are overrated.

Laila

Was ur urut lady good? Are u getting her again? maybe can share wth us?

yasmin,

i'll b using the same urut lady. she was my SILs urut lady too. an indonesian married here in her 50s or 60s i guess coz her children r all grown up n have families oready. so far we find her ok. the only pain part is when she message the breast for milk flow. hehe... she will come over for 7 days n will provide the jamu n ubat periuk. i request her to shower my baby too. she stays abt 2-3 bus stops away so will come in the morning before my breakfast. not sure if she provide bengkung/ stomach wrap, coz she use the cloth that my mum buy for me.

Yasmin,

think I'll do what you advised. Try prenatal massage first. The recommended makcik urut from friends and family only goes to East side. Looking for one who covers my area.

Hi Baby Luv,

Not sure how far she goes. During my first baby, after massage me, she went to tampines for another post-natal massage. i guess she covers some east side. when we ask abt charges, she didnt put any price, ikhlas. for 7 days of massage, we gave her $350.

Hi Ladies,

I recently went for my 22 weeks detailed scan.. Well, according to the gynae "it looks like a boy" but she refused to confirm when i asked her for confirmation as she said "we are presently looking at shadows".. (hmm rite...)

Anwz, baby is 500gms at 22 weeks.. Gynae said it is normal but juz seeking other advices.. 500gms at 22 weeks normal weight/growth? I juz find dat my tummy is not big enuff for a 5 and half mths pregnancy... :-S

Wad abt u ladies? noe the weight of your babies yet?

hi scarlett,

when i went for the detailed scan in my 20 weeks, my baby weigh abt 300+gms n the gynae says its normal. guess its ok. i'm happy as long as my gynae says 'baby growing well'. thats the best assurance.

Hi mummy-2-bes..am new here..and soo excited to see this thread[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I am expecting my first..currently at 21 weeks..just went for me detail scan and baby is a girl. Yay!

Laila: my baby weight 300+gms too during my 20 weeks detail scan..and he says it's normal too[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyhoots..im looking for a makcik urut for post-natal massage. Any recommendations and how long before should I make a booking? My EDD is 30-03-10.

Scarlet Rose,

i found out abt the gender when i'm in my 19 weeks n its so obvious unlike my first boy who cover here n there until the detailed scan.

Welcome to the thread Lerah.

Not sure abt the bookings of makcik urut, coz mine, i'll just inform her tat i'm expecting n the EDD. She just ask me to inform her when i've delivered.

Scarlet,

my gynae confirmed baby's gender at 20 weeks. I guess it also depends if baby is cooperating during the scan. About the tummy, dun worry. Mine is small too and a lot of ppl have been saying it's small for 5 mths plus. Is this your first baby? Heard 1st baby usually smaller tums.

hiya ladies!

how was the eid al adha break? anyone gave qurban?

found out that i've got a boy in me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hehehe...so, now thinking about names. more or less confirmed on it too. just need to take some time to sink in and see if we like it.

yup, something about the tum able to expand more for 2nd bb. dun worry about size. bb healthy can already. small tum better! can get back to shape faster

halo mummies...

so great to see u here and see your excitement.

i just lost mine last month..not my rezeki i guess.

i have a boy who just turned 2 yrs old last week, staying at woodlands admiralty.

how about u ladies?

Assalamualaikum MTBs....

syukran for those who r expecting...such a wonderful experience isn't it esp. to 'see' ur little one during the scanning and hearing the baby's heartbeat

My name is Lina..a mum of 1 daughter and 2 boys

Ierah (summersdew) ,

normally its abt 1 mth....but if the lady is the 'fully book' type then u might want to book at least 3 mths before ur EDD....

i dun have anyone to recommend....my massage lady was from indo and the others was too old now....

normally...i post at malay mums or the woodlands thread

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/427002.html?1260317060

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/303730.html?1260317352

lynzi,

sorry for ur lost....didn't know till u posted it here

lina,

how are u doing?

its ok..i dont feel there is a need to tell everyone on a sad news rite..hope u understand.

lynzi,

im fine thank u....

(BTW lama tak nampak u at Malay thread...as for me..i only share my sad news with my close ones\p-ple i know

anyway...take care...)

salam lynzi and lina,welcome.

thanks for joining us mummies. glad to hv more experienced sisters who can share share [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yasmin,

congrats u gt another hero! wink2.... this time my tummy is bigger too. hope it wont be double the time to get back in shape after delivery.

hi lynzi & lina, welcome to the thread. lynzi, sorry for your lost n lina, a mum of three, sure u gt lots of experience to share!

anyway, i was admitted to hospital last week for 2 days. started with vomitting n stomachache, then palms turn red n itch. moment i reached hospital, all symptoms gone. they monitor the baby n found out there's contractions. i didnt feel anything n my cervix has not open. diagnosed me with threatened preterm labour. i was in my 26 weeks n it scare the wits out of my hubby n i. alhamdulillah everything is fine now. tat was a scary experience for us.

thanks ladies for the very warm welcome.

yasmin,

how old is your no 1?

leila,

thank God nothing untoward happened..must be quite a scare for u.

come to think of it, i was having second thoughts of getting pregnant for the 2nd time at that time..quite apprehensive cos i was afraid if its another boy..

i think God knows i wasnt quite ready for it.

yamin n laila...r u FTWM or SAHM...

rest well Laila..

have u all met?

inshAllah i will share ..dun be shy to ask questions....

enjoy ur weekend mommies

laila

my tummy is bigger this time round too. and I feel so stretched often. surprisingly, my weight gain is little and my baby weight at 20 weeks is 294g, 6 g short of the ideal 300g. But I'm not concerned since my gynae said all is fine. just surprised that I feel so heavy. maybe its the position of the little one.

good to hear you are doing fine. so freaky to hv contraction so early. rest well and dua everyday.

lynzi

my no 1 is 1 yr 9mths. he's a mar 08 baby.

lina

i'm SAHM. was teaching recitation 1:1 as part time but hv stopped my classes as I'm too tired to travel from this mth onwards.maybe will continue insha allah once i'm settled with having 2 kids. quite scary to think of having to run after 2! hahaha!

Back