Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="119911">awww...river is still flooded so no jet boat ride
sad.gif

though it's for safety but it still sucks...

Well realised that most of the activities are weather dependent...</font>

<font color="ff6000">happyfeet
it's ok....at most u stay there longer lah....there raining badly?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika,

no no cannot cos all my other accomodations &amp; activities booked already so if tomorrow morning cannot go means no chance to do le...</font>

<font color="119911">today's offroad ATV is fun but it was a little bit muddy.

We were given rubber pants, jackets, gum boots &amp; helmets to wear so the mud won't splater on to us.

The helmets were smelly &amp; the pants, jackets &amp; boots were full of mud yucks!

It was a little bit tiring &amp; the helmet was a bit tight that it gave me a headache...

Other than that I'm glad I don't have a motor license...it's ok to try 1 time for the experience but I don't think I wanna do it again...</font>

HF,
I never buy toto cos i think it will never win and its a waste of money. You'll end up losing more money then wining any.

Sigh, D has another asthma attack. Now see doc and go with another inhaler to feel better...wonder what has trigger him like that. Cold milk or play??

<font color="0000ff">meow,

I share the same sentiments as you regarding buying toto or 4D but I do buy $2 sometimes when they have they have those big $ just for fun &amp; "hope" cos if it's destined to be yours, it's yours...

asthma is usually triggered by sensitive airways so do keep him off cold stuff for the time being. Fruits like orange, bananas &amp; grapes will cause phlegm so keep him off that too. Watermelon cos it's cooling...Yakult &amp; vitagen especially deadly cos it will cause phlegm &amp; it's cold. This was what the doctor told that time my boy started on his inhaler...</font>

<font color="119911">shucks! river is still flooded. Minimum age is still 5 today so no jet boat ride
sad.gif

however we're going horse riding later
happy.gif
</font>

HF,
Yeah doc says can only class him as sensitive airway. I hope this will go away as he grows up. But we never give him cold stuff except that jus now when we went supermarket the aunty gave him a few small cups. Last week he took the same thing and even more cups was fine, so i doubt its the cold milk right? Its only after his night feed and play then we realise that happen. The first attack was like tat too. K will get him not to touch those fruits at the moment

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">o</font><font color="0077aa">r</font><font color="aa00aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">i</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="119911">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">u</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">i</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

Abit loss reading so many postings this morning ...

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
Ya, sometimes, their diapers are dried.

<font color="0000ff">Joanne</font>
Welcome
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Happyfeet</font>
Hope A have recovered by now. Nevertheless, have more fun.
Ref: Toto and 4D
I think likewise too ... i also buy once in a blue moon when they give out extra bonus during Chinese New Year. Frankly speaking, i don't know how to buy and asked the cashier lady over the counter. She told me 50cts for 1 series of Toto so thinking for fun only, i told her that i buy 50cts for 1 series of Quick Pick of Toto and she told me minimum $1 and my face was flushing red liao ... muahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
D ok liao? U have to monitor again on his intake of cold drinks next time.
My elder one also have v reactive and sensitive airways but I still trying not to put him on inhaler. Only keep monitoring him.
That is why hardly let them touch oranges, banana and grapes. And that incl the crow's brand, barley. Can induce more phglem.

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
Still no news on yr GAP slippers ... lol *teasing u only*

Mummies,

recently i was so busy. At work and at hm. My granny was admit to hopsitial last fri and i have to travel up and down. Sigh.. My younger one also not too well lucky now he is ok liao.

I feel physical and mentally tired..

<font color="ff6000">checking in from wanaka!!

woah...didn't know that horse riding can be do tired...the area just below my knee area super tired! It was shivering when I got off the horse &amp; had no strength to stand up...but not bad for the experience. my bum hurts When the horse trotted &amp; it was hilarious to see my boy bouncing up &amp; down in front of me hehe...</font>

well my boy's doc did mention that this is quite common in young kids so the chances of D having it when he grows up is slim...it could likely be accumulative over some time...has he been coughing over some time prior the "attack"...I'm comparing the similarities with my boy...</font>

<font color="119911">joo,

don't worry my boy is fine now...recover le &amp; not painful anymore phew lucky didn't leave any scars...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">jappooh,

come come &amp; join me here...I wait for u keke...</font>

Sandy,
Docs class him as sensitive Airway. He will going for another review coming friday. Its about a month from his first relapse. S can wear the raincoat but its not very long as what i imagine. Now only to look for rain boots liao. You lah dun wan bring in
sad.gif
Hee

Joo,
your one got sensetive airway too? But you do give him cold stuffs? And if there is an attack, you dun send him straight to the doc but observe? The doc told us to send him straight to see them if there is an attack. So this time round we did not hestitate unlike the first time which we brought him to see the next morning.

Jappooh,
You do take care of yourself. I hope there's nothing serious with your granny

meow,
ur boi ok bo? sounds serious.....

btw, i've lost all my contacts so posting in here instead
<font color="0000ff">L's 满月 this coming sun 22nd 3-5pm pls msg me</font>

I read til I blur....

Meow.. wat happ to ur boy?

Joo

I having poo prob too. when bottomless, can go potty straight and squat. but she always like to squat when poo using diaper. nw poo in my training pants......

tell her to go potty, she just wanna squat. think squat on potty dangerous, so dunna liao.

headache n busy! hahaha!

suika,
his ok already. Bubbly immediately after he inhale the medicine. I'll be going....eh its tea break not dinner ah? You catering cakes etc or dishes?

Sylvia,
my boy all of a sudden gets out of breath lor. It started only last month then this month another attack. Now class him under sensitive airway since we cant deduce what's the cause

<font color="0077aa">Sandy</font> &amp; Sylvia,
3wks old liao.....not fast liao lah

meow,
mi catering main courses but will b doing up sandwishes for the kids....small bites lor

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">o</font><font color="ff6000">r</font><font color="0000ff">n</font><font color="aa00aa">i</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">u</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="0077aa">i</font><font color="808080">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
Still keen but of course, gotta see pricing. In the meantime, have gotten them the Bubblegummer slip in toes so that they don't have to keep wearing cover shoes, even at corridor.

<font color="0000ff">Jappooh</font>
Hope yr gdma get well soon.

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
My elder one don't have an attack (til-to-date) but he is v reactive til he develop lots of phglem or, the mucous from his nose drip backwards and he gotta be on nasal spray for months.
That also explain I hardly introduce any cold drinks/food to him but may do it slowly as time goes... yday just brought them to see PD again.

<font color="aa00aa">Happyfeet</font>, <font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Some say Manuka can help to improve the condition but dunno how true wor.

<font color="808080">Sylvia</font>
Indeed ... try persuading her to squat/sit at toilet for poo poo. It works for my younger one (but not elder one since he still prefer potty). Really a challenging long process ...

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Will try to attend L's full mth this Sun with hb and the younger boy (provided he recovered from flu by then). Don't wanna spread the virus to both yr kids too.

joo, ask if I happen to have one of those toys how(my son got chew on them lei) will kena poison a not huh... Was abt to ask who knows where can get the photos....

Suika so fast full month liao.. congrats.. My younger boy birthday on that day(he is having red eye-dont know can attend a not lei...) wish to meet more mothers and make new friends

very bored and depressed at home..

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Thanks ... really v tiring in and out the clinic, esp yday was pouring cats n dogs.

<font color="0000ff">Maggie</font>
I also don't know leh but i happen to have a toy. Also dunno if that is the caused of both my kids seeing PD yday too (but 2 of different condition) *headache*
Would be difficult to purge the lead content from body ba but i think more to spark off symptoms like allergies, rather than poison (provided he don't eat it lah)

Joo.
thanks for the link. Glad i dun have much of them except the 6 little cars. Will try to find them and throw them away.

Maggie,
the newpaper advise to wash hands before eating and aft playing with toys.

<font color="ff6000">Nothing much going on today, just went to puzzling world &amp; had quite a fun time there! It's kinda like science centre but with lotsa optical illusions. Even understand how they did some of the scenes on LOTR!

Tomorrow going heli ride up fox glacier! Yay! =D</font>

<font color="0077aa">Sylvia,

my boy is fine now...
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">joo,

really?! Manuka honey is good?! Hmm...think I may get some from here...but he's much better already...don't have to rely on inhaler anymore but I still give whenever he coughs just so it doesn't evolve further...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">did I tell u how amazingly cheap the kiwis here are?!

10 for $3!! Super cheap as compared to NTUC selling 4-5 for $4.35...

But the bananas are expensive! a pack of Del Monte is going for $3 as compared to NTUC $1+...</font>

for the past few days, it was super busy for me....since fri till now, have not gone to work liao...taking child care leave...cos caregiver went bck home. sigh..so tired...now down with slight cough (previously, got dry throat).

<font color="119911">stylestarzz</font>,
yeah...my gar school already got ppls kana HFMD liao. so send us a letter last week and this week to inform us the precaution to take etc...since, u have caregiver to look after, so if can delay enrolling to sch, better....

re:holiday.
same same...I being ground since my honeymoon day in 2006.

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
oh....yr boy must be crying then? but saw that he ski very well, he must be having fun....

oh...u must be disappointed cannot enjoy the hot air balloon and jet boat liao....for me, last time, we can't enjoy gg to beach loh cos raining so heavily....

that time when we go ice-climbing at glacier, we wore the smelly boots, raincoat, jackets etc...

re:kiwi
that's why I had kiwi 'buffet' esp in the morning at the hotel wor...I also bought them fr farm.

agreed, that time, we bought one big banana cost $2 NZ wor...apples at NZ also cheap mah...

<font color="aa00aa">snow_luplup\happyfeet</font>
yup, very siong day on fri the 13th, something crop up at home and my caregiver got to go bck hm. sigh...so got to take urgent leave....

<font color="ff6000">Joo,
ppls said boil "wu hua guo" and drink can remove phelgm. recently, I also have lot of phelgm and boil wu hua guo to drink.it really helps.

re:toy
thks for the link. I had one of the toys - the 4 look like thomas and friend squeezing toys for almost a yr plus liao. and they are now on displayed in front of my tv. sometimes, my kids will go and take and squeeze them.

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika</font>,
my gar has a slight running nose, now it is my turn to have a slight cough (last week, hubby recovered only too) and also the timing 3-5pm are their nap time. they will only wake up at 4pm. will need to give a miss.

agree that country of origin plays a huge part in prices! So now I only buy apples &amp; kiwis
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">afcai,

of cos he cried then I saw blood...&amp; his lip was swollen...lucky next day subside already.

though I must say for a 1st timer he ski quite well, only fell once! Oh speaking of which, u solved your FB issue?!

U must be so busy lately that u missed my posting...I did managed to go on the hot air balloon ride unfortunately not that lucky for jet boat ride...well maybe next time...

So disgusting right to have to wear those smelly stinky gears then the stench still lingers on our hair yucks!</font>

afcai - I have decided to enrol him next year, when he turns 18 month or 2 years old. Hopefully, when I enrol him, the HFDM is under control. Right now, my MIL is taking are of my son but my husband said that she missed her home so we are sending her back next year. so no choice, need to send my son to childcare.

I bought my son to see doctor yesterday. Rashes around his mouth and blocked nose. the doctor tell me that because I change the milk that causes the rashes around the mouth. I change from Nan Pro 1 (HA) to Nan Pro 2. I was wondering is this the case that he is allergic to the current milk formula? but he has no rashes on other parts of his body just at the mouth. my husband said because he has been playing with his saliva, dirty lor?

my colleague told me that i should mix the milk formula (mix No. 1 and No.2) to let the baby gets use to the formula first before fully switch to No. 2. to prevent constipation. so far, my son no constipation, just rashes around the mouth. you all think is the milk or saliva problem?

Joanne,
Having rashes only at mouth could be allergy to something that introduce to him. As for mixing powder every stage, i did not follow that and have not encounter any problem with that. What your hb says of saliva might be a cause as well. Try stop the current milk, switch back to previous and use water to wipe his mouth reguarly. Once the rash is gone, try to introduce the milk again to see if its allergy or dirty

Hi mummies..

Just back from being a driver cum GW... went out with my boss to buy thing for the coming 7th month prayer..

joanne.. when I change over.. I also didn't mix... but replace with one of the feed.. for a consecutive 3days.. and monitor.. and another feed for another 3days.. till complete change over..

rashes over the mouth... ya.. could be saliva...since he drools alot now... just wipe regularly...
happy.gif

Later I will go and buy it and see whether the rashes will go away. if it doesnt then must be the saliva.

Actually my hb dont believe is allergy, keep saying is dirty only.. sigh.

<font color="0077aa">signing in from glacier country! Booked a 40 min heli ride unfortunately due to weather not suitable for flying far, they can only do 20 min so we rebook to tomorrow morning instead...so we went for a walk up to see the glaciers now my feet are aching...</font>

Karihome Promotion – August 2010

Guardian Pharmacy (12 aug to 28 aug)

Follow Up $20.50

Whole Goat Milk $16.15

Growing Up Formula $41.90

Pre-School Formula $41.90

NHG Yishun 23-28 Aug ¡V Free Thomas &amp; Friends giveaway

meow,
this is the goat's milk 1....giveaway some Thomas &amp; Friends stuffs ba....this is what i received from them

this weekend, got the nestle exhibition at harbourfront fr 11am-3pm.

<font color="119911">Joanne</font>,
oic....tot u previously mentioned that u are planning for no 2 liao....

rashes ard mouth is one of the sign shown to allergic. maybe u need to monitor first. stop for few day then give him again to see if he is ok. u can call nestle or other fm co to request for sample. on the other hand, saliva is could also be the cause. if not, dust (sometimes pillow dirt) also play a role.

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
my FB issue siao siao...dunno why resolve on its own. I can log in liao.dunno why...I did not hear fr the customer service (really *&amp;^(*&amp;^* slow in responding).

pai seh, maybe loh....so how 's the feeling riding the hot air balloon? how long is the ride? is the ride limited to yr family only or join with others??

yeah loh...they doubts they sterlise or wash...aiyo...like that, so unhygenic. if ppls got HK legs how....

re:glaciers walk
think we being 'deceive' of signing up a full day walk cos tot we would be walking in the snow but.....sigh...it is the ice hard cube. but we walked up half way and I can't ta han the fear and gave up. I nearly fell into the pool of ice water wor with one of my legs into the ice water hole. when I think of now, it so scary...even I looked fr ice-mountain top (half way thru), it 's kind of scary. but hor, their trainer super good....very good trainer...

oh, time flies and wait for no man....next week, u will be back...oops...hope u enjoy yr sweetest and happy moment at the relaxing NZ....

<font color="119911">Dear mummies,
do you leave yr kids to yr hubby to take care alone? can hubby handle the kids??</font>

Afcai - I do leave my Hubby to look after my boy when I have to work late. So far he is able to play with my boy, feed him and put him to sleep during that 2 hours.

Back