Mummies in Tampines

me @St 82
happy.gif

hi mummies in tampines, just wanna share that Tollyjoy is having their warehouse sale from 21-23 Nov. 11am to 7pm @ 29 Changi South St 1. I just saw their warehouse banner.
happy.gif

hi mummies..
i'm staying at st 91..
happy.gif

me.. mother of 1 and 1 more otw.. hee.. :D

i've got another friend also mummy of 2..
staying at st 40s...

Hello any of u need to find a nanny ard Tampines? My aunt was a nanny last yr & now she's free bcoz the boy's mummy had employed a maid to help already. If interested, pls email to me @ [email protected].
thanks.

Hi Blessedcyn,

Congrat!! izzit ur 1st child?? My hse is @ tamp ave 4 bt i m staying with my mum @ bedok cos I need my mum help to look aft him

Hi blessedcyn, u mus start pack ur clothes in a bag so once u hv labour pain u can take n go. should hospital u stayin??

<font color="119911">hihi mummies..
newbie LOVEGREENEUMMA reporting here..i m a ftwm with 2 boys staying in Tampines..hope to learn and share as much with mummies here..cheers~</font>

Hi mummies

I've 2 boys, one 21 mths old and the other 2 mths old. We are staying at Tampines st 44. Also keen to look for playdates around the area for my elder boy. Anyone keen pls feel free to pm or drop me an email at [email protected].
I will become a sahm from feb 2011 onwards.
happy.gif

Hi strawberrys79! i'm a SAHM too, stayin at tamps st 22. i have a bb gal who's 5mo. she's born in oct 2010. shld be abt same age as ur younger boy??
perhaps we can get acquainted? :D

Back