Miscarriage

Rmummy

Had mild bleeding from Saturday. When to KKH to check in Saturday. Doc mentioned that cervix closed and yolk in sac still intac. Bleeding didn't get better. Had a miscarriage earlier at home. When to hospital to confirm it. Feeling very down. Not sure how to over come it.

Had mild bleeding from Saturday. When to KKH to check in Saturday. Doc mentioned that cervix closed and yolk in sac still intac. Bleeding didn't get better. Had a miscarriage earlier at home. When to hospital to confirm it. Feeling very down. Not sure how to over come it.

From my experiences, you won't ever get over it but you will move on. But I still think about my losses from 2014 and 2015 and now I hv one more recently to grief over. :( But the world moves on around you so we have to after a while.

After miscarriage how long will our period last. Doc at KKH told me that it will last about 1-2 weeks.

Really pray God will give me strength to overcome this pain.

How far along were you?

When I had a second trimester loss in 2014, I had fibroids and bled huge clots nonstop for a month and I cried every day cos I couldn't even heal physically and felt nothing like the career woman I was then, just lying in bed and soaking up maxi pads.

When I had blighted ovum last year, very minimal bleeding for a week.

This time, I think I will bleed a lot again since I was at 14 weeks.

Is yours heavy? Hope you r doing a mini confinement. It will be impt if you want to try again. :) I do it all the time just to make sure my womb isn't weakened so I don't get period problems at least.

I was about 6-7 weeks pregnant. Had mild bleeding from Saturday. But doc at KKH on Saturday mentioned everything is all right in the scan.

After the miscarriage yesterday bleeding was very bad. Doc at KKH had to use something to clean abit. Now the flow seems to be heavy not as bad as yesterday. I am using the pad which is meant after delivery. When I got pregnant I though the next I need to wear pad is after my delivery for my period. Didn't expect to wear it this soon for my period.

I was about 6-7 weeks pregnant. Had mild bleeding from Saturday. But doc at KKH on Saturday mentioned everything is all right in the scan.

After the miscarriage yesterday bleeding was very bad. Doc at KKH had to use something to clean abit. Now the flow seems to be heavy not as bad as yesterday. I am using the pad which is meant after delivery. When I got pregnant I though the next I need to wear pad is after my delivery for my period. Didn't expect to wear it this soon for my period.

Yup I was further along than you n haven't been buying pads for months. Now I keep buying cos sometimes can bleed a lot. :(
Very sian n sad. Sometimes I wonder if miscarrying wasn't associated with this much blood, would it be easier for us? The bleeding and cramping make things so much sadder.

I meant to ask, you hv kids? How do you deal w miscarriage in front of them? For me, I can cry and lie in bed and my mum n husband will care for me. I wonder how do ppl cope if they have young kids around while they are grieving.

Yes bleeding is very bad. Doc at KKH told me it can bleed from 1-2 weeks. Hopefully it will stop soon.

Yes I have 3 kids (including twins) this was my 3rd pregnancy and 4th child. My mum is helping me to look after my kids with my helper. Most of the time I just lock myself inside the room. Tears will just drop from my eyes. Some people are commenting it's ok take my miscarriage easy since I already have 3 kids. Their comments are very insensitive. For a women to bear the child and to miscarriage at any point is very painful no matter how many children we have.

Yes I have 3 kids (including twins) this was my 3rd pregnancy and 4th child. My mum is helping me to look after my kids with my helper. Most of the time I just lock myself inside the room. Tears will just drop from my eyes. Some people are commenting it's ok take my miscarriage easy since I already have 3 kids. Their comments are very insensitive. For a women to bear the child and to miscarriage at any point is very painful no matter how many children we have.

BabyNoFour,

I totally understand because I also have 3 children and I just had a miscarriage at 16 weeks 3 weeks ago. A loss is a loss regardless whether we have children or not. I was completely distraught and shocked by the miscarriage in the early days but I cannot grieve openly and properly because I don't want my children to see me being so sad and I need to be there for them. I have been telling myself that my priority is towards my current living children and they need me so I have to compose myself and try to carry on as normal a life as possible with them. I am feeling a lot better now because I look around me and count my blessings especially my children. They are healthy and presently in my life and this miscarriage has also taught me to hold onto them more tightly and not take them for granted. I am not completely over my grief and I am taking baby steps towards recovery but I know I need to move on because my family needs me. Give yourself some time and be gentle with yourself.

Dear Jube13

I totally feel you as we are in the same shoe. Feeling hurt 1 of my hubby aunt commented saying that why I never take precautions since I already have 3 kids. Singapore is so expensive and why want to have another child. I just feel she is total inconsiderate and insensitive. Having another child is a choice between husband and wife. I don't understand why the whole world has to comment if we want a bigger family.

so sorry to hear all these. pls be strong and do not worry, you will stand strong again =)
my doctor told me that it is part of nature that 1/3 of all pregnancy ends in miscarriage or something bad.... it was even more horrible before medical technologies advanced till today.
you are not alone, we are all here for u.

god bless.

Back