Mindchamps at Kallang Leisure Park

sunstillshines

We stay near to the Sport hub and frequent the malls at Stadium mrt station quite regularly. Just not long ago, I saw that Mindchamps has opened a new centre at Kallang Leisure park. Outside the door was a notice that there is a few "Welcome day" at this centre. 18 Feb 2017 was one of the days and timing 10.30 am to 12.30pm.

Therefore I called Mindchamps and registered that I will be coming with my husband to the welcome day on 18 Feb 2017. One of the staffs got in touch with me and I confirmed my attendance together with my husband and our little boy. Surprisingly, the centre was locked! It was 10.30am and the door was locked. I didn't see anyone around. Did I got the date wrong? No! Today is indeed 18 feb 2017!

I contacted that staff and apologically told me the staff went to HQ for urgent meeting!!! I confirmed my attendance yesterday (17 feb) around 5.30pm. Did the staff got a notice from her boss during the night such that the centre was urgently closed the next day morning? Think about this.

Meanwhile, there was nothing pasted on the door that the centre is closed and the notice of "Welcome day" on 18 Feb is still pasted infront of the center. See the pic below.

2017-02-18_11.34.56.jpg

We know there are so many child care centers working. But only few will be responsible for child care. We should let them know and give the awareness for care each child. Web design company Qatar developed a website for making people aware of child safety.

We stay near to the Sport hub and frequent the malls at Stadium mrt station quite regularly. Just not long ago, I saw that Mindchamps has opened a new centre at Kallang Leisure park. Outside the door was a notice that there is a few "Welcome day" at this centre. 18 Feb 2017 was one of the days and timing 10.30 am to 12.30pm.

Therefore I called Mindchamps and registered that I will be coming with my husband to the welcome day on 18 Feb 2017. One of the staffs got in touch with me and I confirmed my attendance together with my husband and our little boy. Surprisingly, the centre was locked! It was 10.30am and the door was locked. I didn't see anyone around. Did I got the date wrong? No! Today is indeed 18 feb 2017!

I contacted that staff and apologically told me the staff went to HQ for urgent meeting!!! I confirmed my attendance yesterday (17 feb) around 5.30pm. Did the staff got a notice from her boss during the night such that the centre was urgently closed the next day morning? Think about this.

Meanwhile, there was nothing pasted on the door that the centre is closed and the notice of "Welcome day" on 18 Feb is still pasted infront of the center. See the pic below.

So did u managed to visit the centre on another day? I hv sent enquiries to the tampines branch and the impression they left me is that they just want to sell. And other questions I had were just brushed aside saying it's only info for enrolled parents.

So did u managed to visit the centre on another day? I hv sent enquiries to the tampines branch and the impression they left me is that they just want to sell. And other questions I had were just brushed aside saying it's only info for enrolled parents.
No, in the end, I did not get to visit that centre. The principal called me to arrange another date. When that day approached, the principal told me there is hfmd in the centre and told me to schedule another date. In the end, I just stop there. She didnt even follow up after that!

Imho, all these are already tell-tale sign that their management is not effective.

No, in the end, I did not get to visit that centre. The principal called me to arrange another date. When that day approached, the principal told me there is hfmd in the centre and told me to schedule another date. In the end, I just stop there. She didnt even follow up after that!

Imho, all these are already tell-tale sign that their management is not effective.
Thanks sunstillshines! I have since been looking at other centres which are much better and flexible to cater to my needs.

Back