MELISSA shoes NONNON uk (15% Extra OFF Clearance for 2018 designs) (Largest Stockist)~Tweetsprees~

Hi

What's the estimated shipping cost of a pair of JW + Melissa & what's the waiting time?
Thank you
lil_w

Which pair are u looking at? Can post the link so i can provide est for shipping.
Depends on when spree closes, shipping time alone within a week

Still taking orders melissa batch 83

First payment: £item price x 2.15 +S$1 (misc cost)

second payment for int'l shipping (divide by amount of order to be fair as their price range is quite huge)

Last 2 pairs or so to close melissa batch 83

First payment: £item price x 2.15 +S$1 (misc cost)

second payment for int'l shipping (divide by amount of order to be fair as their price range is quite huge)

is this authentic?
yeolk078

yes of course, 100% authentic as all items are shipped from melissa's official distributor in UK.
this design is OOS in UK8/ EU41.42, u can check the stock availability by clicking on the drop down list.
do note that sizing shown is in UK which is different from US. to avoid confusion, u can use your usual sizing in EU

yeolk078

yes of course, 100% authentic as all items are shipped from melissa's official distributor in UK.
this design is OOS in UK8/ EU41.42, u can check the stock availability by clicking on the drop down list.
do note that sizing shown is in UK which is different from US. to avoid confusion, u can use your usual sizing in EU
Can i check with you the model of this sandals how come is different from spore e.g spore one had 5 different colors whereas UK have 3 different colors & the model no ending with INF whereas UK ending with the FROST.
Can explain on this?

Can i check with you the model of this sandals how come is different from spore e.g spore one had 5 different colors whereas UK have 3 different colors & the model no ending with INF whereas UK ending with the FROST.
Can explain on this?
yeolk078

different countries stock in different colors. some colors only available in certain countries, furthermore certain color may be sold out so u may not find the full range of colors.
for many models, they have different seasons eg ultragirl I, II, II and so on.
even for exact same pair, different countries will color code them with different names.
i'm not too sure where u see the INF. FROST is just the color code UK side give to this pair

ok will get this pair of sandals. will let u know the size again.
yeolk078

Sure, u can refer to the sole of your existing pair of melissa as reference.

Once u confirm, u can proceed to make payment to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846

yeolk078

Sure, u can refer to the sole of your existing pair of melissa as reference.

Once u confirm, u can proceed to make payment to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846

Last yr i bought 1 pair of sandals from you. i just wore for 3 mths & the straps come off. Seems like dun last too long.

Last yr i bought 1 pair of sandals from you. i just wore for 3 mths & the straps come off. Seems like dun last too long.
yeolk078

rest assured all shoes are authentic shipped direct from melissa UK :)
do understand that there may occasionally be manufacturing defects and how long the shoes can last also depends on its usage too.
anyway, i am closing a batch shortly so if u wish to order, plz transfer soon

Extra 10% OFF ends 30/5

Last 1 pair (within £40) to close batch 84

First payment: £item price x 2.2x 0.90 +S$1 (misc cost)

*all confirmed orders in current batch will be entitled to this promo as long batch closes before promo expires :)

Back