Market Rates for Daytime Nanny

Good day mothers!

My mom is offering babysitting services at Tampines area for your babies. You can contact me via 81236969 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I paid $650 for my day time nanny. Inclusive of solid food for my son who is 17 mths old. Started with tis nanny when my son was 1 yrs old.

Hi samuel,

Does your mom had any friends keen to be babysitter? i am staying in clementi. Need their services next year after june (my boy will be 1yr old)

Thanks

I also need help to look after my 2mths old bb and at same time wash bb clothes and simple household chores. I am staying in Jurong west. Anyone has any recommendations, pls PM me.

Thanks

Hi Samuel,

Does your mum still offer babysitter service now? Need her service next year Apr (my baby will be 4mths old).

Thanks.

Hi Michael,

My Mil is offering baby sitting service in sengkang are, let me know if you are interested.

Hi

I need a daytime nanny in Pasir ris. Will have an assistance to assist her.

Pls contact me if keen or have ctt.

Many thanks. =o)

From Dec 11 or Jan 12 onwards.

Full-time bbs available in PASIR RIS.Before n after school care also available,contact 97327396 for more informations

Dear all,

I'm looking for a daytime nanny to come and look after my 3-month old in Bukit Batok East area. Need her to come to my place and look after my baby and do simple household chores such as washing of baby clothes and vacuuming/mopping the floor. Anyone know the rates for this?

Please PM me if there's anyone you know who may be interested - thanks!

Dear all,

I need a daytime after-school care nanny at khatib area to pick my gal from primary one peiying primary school and look after her till I fetch her Hm before 7pm Mon to fri.

Urgent , please kindly recommend if anyone know nanny at khatib.

Thanks guys

Back