Mamy Poko Diapers

errmmm, the price has reverted back to 17.90 at NTUC liao when i checked last Fri...
Phew, luckily I've got 3 pkts of the old pkg hehehhehe

jen, u LOL as in -->
kao_laugh.gif
at me? sooooo bad ;P

but ya mah, dun u think they very irritating, first increase to 17.90 from 16.30, then dropped to 16.80 and wif new packaging, revert back to 17.90 and then NOW 16.80 again.

sorry apple, i've just sold it...
sad.gif

mum05 & all, i saw Giant selling it at $18.80?!? WAH... so ex now??

hi mummies...

i managed to get 2 packets of the old packing of the M size at Sheng Siong at $16.90 yesterday.... they also have the new packing selling at $18.80... sooo much more expensive...
sad.gif

aiya, why so ex-S$18.80! It's still S$16.80 at ntuc...
saintbaby and apple, u may wish to buy at ntuc then.

hi, I've a pack of '52' psc mamy poko S size to sell at $16. Self collect at Yishun (Khatip MRT). Other locations include Bedok or Clementi but only at specific timing. Please email [email protected] if interested. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mommies,

Juz bought a pkt of MP(M size,44pcs) at $16.80 in Cold Storage today. It's a promotion price. Usual price is ard $18.80.

tricia, how come the ntuc at yishun is selling MP at such higher price? it has been S$16.80 for quite a while liao leh...and i think now hving some promo also...

snowman, dun buy from cold storage, usually higher.

jst bought 2packets of mamy poko M size last sat at carrefour.... they are selling at $16.80 per pack promotion.... and there's a free pooh bear with 2packs of purchase

ahmay, sorry i din take a look at the NB packages, but NB size maybe diff as they hv lesser pcs in a pk?
paiseh... cant help u here.

We buy MP (M or L size) for $15.80 from this yao4 cai4 dian in Pasir Ris, near the polyclinic. Seems to be the cheapest I can find anywhere.

This shop also sells Friso Gold 1 for $23.00, which is much lower than the usual price of $24.95 at large retail stores.

Hi all mommies,

I have 2 packs of Mamy Poko L-size 28pcs each,(one opened, one unopened) willing to let go at S$28. In addition, am giving away few pieces of diapers (Huggies, Drypers, SQ's). Interested pls contact me at 96912358. Self collect in Simei. Thks

Hi mummies,

Any lobang currently for cheapest mamy poko diapers? currently ntuc selling $16.80 for M and L size i think..any cheaper ones around?

Hi
can i ask how to tell if its time to change diapers. I am a new mum, sometimes not too sure how to tell if it is time to change leh?

mummytobe:

NTUC was having some sale over the weekend, but very insignificant. Think it was like $16.50... just a few cents discount.

I bought from Seng Shong (or sheng song? could never remember which order!) one month back at a very good price ... something like $11.30 each. But that's their special during that week. Think their normal price is about $13 or $14. But some people tell me the product from that place may not be the "original", hence I didn't buy milk powder from there.

Forgot to mention that Jin Tai Tang (the chain of medicinal shops all over singapore) sells a little cheaper too, just slightly over $16. Used to be $15.80 (1$ less than NTUC), but recently raised price.

I just brought 3 pk fm seng siong @ ten mile juntion $15.20 only. Hot selling le, run out v fast.They have 2 type i think. I type is msia one selling $13++ another type was the same as NUTC one at $15.20

Hi, I have the following which I would like to sell or exchange since my ds no longer needs it as he is toilet trained :

1) 1 pack Mamy poko XL (12 to 17kg) 50 pc diapers, brand new, unopened
a)$21 for cash or
b)1 pack of Mamypoko size S 72pc diapers or
c) 1 pack Drypers size S 64pc / M 56pc and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

2) 2 pack Mamy poko XXL 28pc diapers, brand new unopened
a) $15 per pack, if u get 2 pack, I can give u loose pieces of Huggies pull up pants XL size
b) If u get 2 pack, can exchange for 1 pack Mamypoko Newborn 52pc diapers and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

3) 1 pack Many poko XL size, 25pc opened + 4 pc of Huggies pull up pants
$15 cash

4) pampers pull up pants - Feel and learn (12 to 17kg) 40pc brand new unopened
a)$30 for cash
b)1 pack Mamypoko Newborn 52pc diapers and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

Pm me if interested. Pick up at Aljunied or Raffles Place MRT. Thanks.

Back