Maintance for kid

XiaoHe84

Hi everyone, im new to this forum... I will like to check with anyone here, see anyone encounter before or not..

I got daughter which right now 12yrs old. And i had not see my kid for more then 10yrs, not even have the time to bonding with her. Cause her mother dont let me see and avoid me for the passed 10yrs ago.. So just few weeks ago, my kid mother when to family court and sue me for not paying my kid for any maintenance at all.. But in the first place, she didnt allow me to see my kid at all. So right now i have to attend the family court in few days time. So in the laws, i know i need to support the kid, But really that her mother dont allow me to see my kid, so why should i pay for the maintenance fee? Worst now im marry and i had to baby need to feed as well, and my rented flat while waiting for my BTO. Bills ects.. Once awhile i need to support my mother as well. So do you guys think if i can fight win this matter by myself? freaking my side right now also very tight!!!

So i hope someone here had this experience on this case. Really hope can get someone help and share with me..

Thanks Best Regards...

By law...you as a father is responsible to provide maintence for the child till 21 ...
If u need lawyer n not expensive but good ..let me know ..my dad's old fren is good n he's very understanding

Last edited:

Back