Lovely JW Mommies

Thanks Ti.. i'll get my mooncakes later after work
happy.gif

Morn mummies
I'm surprised that the thread didn't move much in the morn! heheh..beside early morning Posts by Keicerash & Aryanti!

Aryanti
aiyo...then u force me to register myself at Facebook liao lah..heheh..ok lah, bobian...got to do so when i stayed over at my parents' place over e weekend..:p

Manda
I look demure meh?? hehehe...*evil grin*

Ruixuan
pardon my ignorance..what's CDA?

Hi Joanne,
Me lazy lah..... my boy very funnie one... he will request for diaper when he want to sleep at night..... i think he is still not ready.... every morning wake up the daaper is wet one..... so slowly lah... now i'm bfg.... also no strength to ask him to wake up and go to toilet...

Hi Ivfamily...
haha so ivec and my boy sama sama...... sleep then can pass so much urine.... haha..... oh u sure 2 set of twin plus a baby all under 3.... how the mummy manage.... now 2... i already headache...

Hi Tee,
u not good lah... force me to register to Facebook too (like ivfamily) ... haha... see later me got time to do it anot.... then i post my facebook account here... then u all add me okie....

morning mummies,

iv/poshies/softpillow,
u ceate lar so we all have facebook mah, oh maybe we set a new rule here whoever wanna join the LJWM thread MUST HAVE FACEBOOK hahaha

Good Morning to all,

Iv,

I posted ytd on what happen to my maid, think you missed it.

MAID.

My maid wasn't allow to have HP since the first day she came. During appraisal in June, when she ask me whether she can have hp anot, i told her the same thing, NO!.

Ytd my dad peek her in the room, he saw that she's holding a hp and she quickly hide it. Then my sis went to search her drawer without her knowledge, true enuf. she got 2 hp(3310 & N72) somemore. Hb was very unhappy abt it, that he wan to send her away immediately when he knows abt it. I'm very troubled, don't know if i shld go and speak to her anot. I know hp is a small matter, but is the TRUST in her. We have given her our instruction and yet she cannot follow. I feel like giving her another chance but scare that she will do something funny behind my back again. This morning hb still scare me saying "your ger will be kidnap or kill by her sooner or later liao" *faint*

Now im sourcing for another good transfer maid to replace her.

<font color="0000ff">hi baby..
but is ur gals close to your maid..... ur hubby har... still can joke..... haiz... think u might want to talk to your maid.... ask her how come she had 2 hp...</font>

poshies,

hb is not joking abt it lor. He says what other thing she dare not do if i give her another chance.

Poshies
hmm..i wonder whether was it becos they morn in sch didn't urine that's why they urine so much at night..btw, did u give Gerald wear anything under his pants?? Thinking of letting my boy wear underwear leh..but not sure where to get..
heheh...ur bb girl chubby becos of ur solid bm loh..like my friend, Jo (u also know her), feed her boy frm a skinny bb to a ultrally chubby big bb now..i nearly faintz when I see his recent photo!!!
Oh yes..tt mama really hv 5 kids under 3...1 yr give birth one time..but 2 times give birth to a set of twins loh..i try to see whether i can post her blog here..heheh

Baby
Oic..no wonder u were upset..i rem tt u were upset over trust issue w ur maid b4..it's e same maid right?? Hmm..since she broke ur trust twice..think better to change..but of cos, dun let her know until confirmed..else dunno what she will do to ur girls.

Donmummy
How can u b soooooOoOO Cruel to enforce such a rule?? Hee...
btw..will u b ordering yummies again?? My yummies has ran out &amp; my sil also want to order this time.

Poshies
What happened to ur girl? rashes also to A&amp;E?

Ti
why you waste your ovulation kit? no need ovulation kit la.. just keep on practising and practising.. sure will kena one of the days you ovulate.. hahahahaha
happy.gif

iv
i cannot sample all the mooncakes la becos
1) not all Halal
2) i'm going during the day and i'm fasting so how to sample?
3) if i go at night to sample, wait i become fat how??

<font color="0000ff">hi ivfamily,
i don know lah... my mil call abt 10am, she saw some red rashes at her thight... so ask me whether okie to bring her to see gp... i ask her to go ahead... just i finish my lunch she call me that the gp ask her to bring her to a&amp;e of KKH or NUH to do blood test.... now i'm waiting for my fil to come n fetch me home from office ... then go down together....

well i'm having sore throat on medicine but gp had ensure it is completed safe for bfg... then i inform my mother abt my gal case... she comment i shouldn't gave her bm at the moment... but i told her my mil had bot her home last night and she is not even drinking the latest bm..... i really lost of word... my bm soild.... maybe baby abosrb well with bm...... so can grow better....</font>

Manda
nice meeting u. thought u will bring along your gal cos my gal wants to give the balloon to her.
Recently, i just learned the balloon sculpture. find it so interesting and my children love it.

Donmummy
why like that la...must have facebook account??!!
me dont have. what is it use for??

NOR, I am here...still tired.

Ruixian, yes I want. But must discuss the working hours. =) DOn't end up later not happy end up quarrel. heh heh
You got msn?

Baby, so much $$ huh your maid still got 2hp? I know how it feels my maid aso that time steal frm me... Is tis the 1st time she lie to you?

Poshies, wanting to collect form you lei. The 1st time reach home then rememnber abt the the bag...then 2nd time was yesterday want to go stuck at JP cos of the rain. Maybe see how if not raining I go over...

Poshies,

Me also lazy lah. Toilet-trained at nite is the toughest. My girl also pee alot at nite and her diaper will be vry 'heavy' in the morning. I think she's not ready yet loh. My colleague says must wake her up at nite and bring her to toilet, but i need to work leh, later not enough sleeps ah.

Tee,

First time is abt the parcel thing. now second time is the hp lor. So hard to find transfer maid now.

Nor, not joining us?

poshies/iv/joanne,

My ger also pee at lot at night be cos i think she drink alot of milk and the diaper cannot tahan the amount of water.

Ti, Baby
I can't join the BBQ not becos of the food la.. i'm aware its Halal. timing beh cun le. my new maid just arrived last sun and lotsa training and orientation on housework and such to do.

Wah you all very onz ah! Still going to zoo on Sun!! I wish I have the energy to join but fasting can be pretty trying to be walking round the zoo with 2 girls in tow.. perhaps another time la.

I din contribute much to my ger's toilet training. My mum did the training. Experience really counts!
I tink my ger at 2 yrs old stopped wearing diapers le. Nt even for nite. We just make sure she pee b4 she sleep

Back