LOoking for transfer maid

fruity_flav

After 5 years with us, my Filipino helper is going back home for good in March 2015.

If anyone has a good and reliable helper (Filipino/Indon/Myanmar) to transfer/recommend, would greatly appreciate if you could please PM me.

I have 2 boys aged 8 and 6 yrs old, main duties include:
basic child-minding
household chores
good cooking would be a plus !

Husband & I are both working, we are not fussy employers- and our main concern is that the helper is reliable, independent, & good-hearted.

Thanks mums!

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer. Been with me only 1 month. My previous babysitter for my 2nd child has offered to care for my toddler, so I don't need a helper anymore.
She is 36yo, divorced with no kids. This is why she has chosen to stay in Sg to work, as there is nothing back home to look forward to. She is quite a patient worker who never gives me black face when I tell her off. I can see she really tries to meet our demands, as she writes notes etc to make sure she doesn't forget instructions. She was initially a little bit slow (work pace), but as time pass and she gets used to our household, she has gotten a lot better.
Her cooking skills are better than average. Cleaning wise not up to my standards, but i do expect a lot. She is fine with redoing tasks that I feel are not up to mark.
I'm considering to send her back to agent, as she has existing loan that I paid for. However, I must highlight that the agent really utilise these transfer maids with no pay given to them and the ex employer bearing the levy. My helper was previously asked to care for agent's aged mum whilst her own helper is on home leave. I really don't want to put my helper in this situation again.
Please do contact me if you are keen. I am able to transfer her out anytime, if you are willing to fork out the deposit of around $1k. I will show you the paperwork too.
Contact me at 81808597

Back