Looking For Part Time Domestic Helper

mummywannabe

Hi,

Im looking for a Part time domestic helper to help me out. She must know how to cook. Housework is not really necessary as i have a part time maid, but minimal help would be enough, and assisting me in looking after my newborn when necessary as i have my MIL and Hubby to help out too.

I need her to come to my place at Tiong Bahru daily from Mon - Fri : 10am - 3pm.

My budget is $8 - $10 per hour.

Anyone have suitable candidate, pls PM me.

Hi dorcas,

My PT maid have been with me for 1 year plus, but suddenly she seems to be very busy.. and after my birth, she stop coming to my place, but was recommended another PT maid by a close GF, will try her.

If you want you may wish to PM me.

Hello to all Mummies,

Just would like to share with you all this babysitter located at Tampines. I was also referred to her by a close friend of mine. And I must say I am very lucky that I have engaged her to babysit my kids.

She is very experienced in this field, having more than 20 years of full-time experience. She is in her early 50s
Her charges are reasonable, but if you would like to find out more about the charges,
email [email protected]

Hi,

Any part time helper to recommend in buangkok (or nearby) area? Prefer to be local or Singapore PR... Budget is S$10/hr

Hi,

Please help. I need someone to help with the household cleaning & ironing on sat mornings. Living at Yew Tee. Budget is $10/hr. Preferably mandarin speaking.

Thanks!

Hi

I am facing similar problems too. Currently, I have a part-time maid who goes to my mum's place twice a week to clean up. My second child is arriving next year and I am thinking of getting someone who can go to my mum's place from mon to fri to help looking after the 2 kids. My hubby does not like a live-in maid so i am now looking for options. Anyone can advice please?

Thanks
Doreen

I have been using this 50+ yrs old local chinese lady - Aunty Ya Qing, She is very very good! She work a bit slow, so she don't charged per hour, she charge $50 a day. you ca contact her in the morning bout 9 plus @ 6363 1152.

Hi Doreen,
She come to house bout 11.30 and normally stay till 6. sometime till 8 if she cannot finish her job
happy.gif
Very responsible lady.

Hi,

Anyone has recommendation for good part-time domestic helper in Sembawang area or Ang Mo Kio area? Need the person to help in washing clothes for the family (abt 4 adults + baby), ironing and mopping the house. Thanks!

Recommend this lady from China. Hardworking and good. $10 per hr. She juz came to clean my windows last monday. Travels anywhere.
Call her at 98812494. Recommended from another forumer here.

Hi,

Does anyone has any recommendation for local domestic helper in serangoon area? need her to come in on weekdays to help with cooking lunch and dinner, washing clothes, ironing, mopping house and washing toilet.

Thanks.

Hi! Anyone can recommend a domestic helper in pasir ris area? Need her to come in on weekdays around 2pm onwards and help to cook dinner, wash clothes, pick up my kid from school etc.

Thanks

hihi,

me too, facing same problems like Doreen.

I am thinking of getting someone who can go to my mum's place from mon to fri to help looking after the 2 kids and do housechores and cooking. My hubby does not like a live-in maid so i am now looking for options. Anyone can advice please?

i'm also at punggol.. u gals looking at weekdays or weekends? i wonder if we could find one cleaner to come clean 2 houses on a same day (so the cleaner travel only once to punggol). but my schedule has to be weekends and i prefer once a fortnight.

I wonder what is the rate for part time helper now. I am currently using this part time hepler who is charging $15/hr but she comes to my pl like once every three week. I don't need her to come so often cos currently staying with mil so most of the stuff will still be done by her.

I find abit ex cos during the 4hours that she comes over my pl, she usually can finish cleaning my bedroom, the two toilets and the kitchen only.

So anyone have good recommendation can PM me?

Hello!

My SIL also need one! To come once (SUnday/Saturday morning) or twice a week (Sunday/Saturday morning and one weekday morning) or thrice a week (evenings 7-10pm)

This family is living in T Payoh. Please PM me if you have someone to recommend. Thanks

My mum is a part time cleaner.She do ironing and house cleaning the perfer area like Ang Mo Kio,Toa Payoh,Bishan,Hougang,Buangkok the minimum 4hours per trip charges $50 for 4hours.

If you interested,Please email me at [email protected]

HiHi, I need a helper to help out daily or few times a week, in e afternoon for about a month at buangkok. Pls pm me if u hv any contacts. Thks.

Me and my husband with one gal (19months) is looking for a Chinese helper for weekday (about 5 hours per day, depends on the speed of the helper), to start after 1 June.

Activities include daily simple cleaning, weekly ironing, cooking dinner for us, bring my gal back from childcare around 6.30pm, bath and feed her.

Dare not to employ maid because we do not have old folks home n my gal
is still young, unable to express well.

Pls PM or email [email protected] charges if you can help or recommend anyone can help, greatly appreciate, thanks.

Hi my name is Song and I stay opposite Redhill MRT station. Both I and my wife are working. I need someone to come to my house to do cleaning once a week during weekday. For a start, I hope she can come on weekend for 4hrs/wk. Once I’m confident with her work and character she can come on weekday afternoon when no one is at home.

I’m also looking part timers who can help me fetch my kid from a childcare near tanjong pagar mrt to my house on weekdays.

S$10/hr
Please recommend thanks!!
Song
Tel 96157853

I am looking for a cleaning lady to come and clean my place once a week. Either eveings or weekends. Toa payoh.

Any recommendation?

Hi,

Im looking for a Part time domestic helper to help me out. She must know how to cook. Housework is not really necessary as i have a part time maid, but minimal help would be enough, and assisting me in looking after my newborn when necessary as i have my MIL and Hubby to help out too.

I need her to come to my place at Tiong Bahru daily from Mon - Fri : 10am - 3pm.

Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in housekeeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi everyone, I am looking for PT helper around Queenstown. Preferably 4-hours a week on week day mornings. Clean floor, toilets, hoover, ironing, dishes, oven, windows. Recommendations greatly appreciated! -V

Hi all,

I am looking for local domestic helper around bishan area to help my mom in taking care of the kids when I am away for work.
Activities include daily cleaning, laundry, weekly ironing, cooking lunch and dinner, fetch kids from school, bath and feed them

Any recommendations?

Hi,

Am looking for a part time helper to do simple housework but mainly to assist my mum with my 14month old baby. No cooking required.
Location at punggol 1pm to 5pm.
Do leave me a message.
thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

Hello, I can help you to cook n care for ur baby.... contact me if u interested. I have 3 kids , n experience , my WhatsApp 91211937 ,! I'm living in Hougang

Back