Looking for maid

Looking for maid. Anyone to introduce?

I have my maid's friend looking for an employer.. She is here 3 years. She said her current employer has young kid, but doesnt need maid anymore starting next month. Its considered transfer maid, if u r keen i can give u her contact..

I have my maid's friend looking for an employer.. She is here 3 years. She said her current employer has young kid, but doesnt need maid anymore starting next month. Its considered transfer maid, if u r keen i can give u her contact..
Hi I'm interested, let me know if she;s still available.

Hi all, currently i have a Myanmar maid for transfer as my previous maid wants to come back.

If you are interested pls pm me.

She is with me for 3 months and is still under agent warranty - which mean i can sent her back to agent with no loss as agent will compensate me back.
She still has 4 months loan. That means you need to return me back the loan if you wants her.
1 month $440.
No off day (need to be compensated)
Christian.
No mobile.

But i thought if i could transfer her on my own she need not pay for the agent fee again.
She is overall quite ok and i hope to find her a good employer.

About her -
She is honest, soft-spoken and pleasant looking.
She looks after my kids at home, cook for them, feed them, shower, send the older one to void deck to take sch bus and pick her up.
She does play with them and cleans the home rather well.
She feeds, cleans, shower the family pet dog and takes care of the plants.
She has not much initiative in a certain sense though she will offer to carry things for you etc. But she will do everything that you told her to do.
But pls take note that she cannot cook unless you teach her.

If you are interested to interview her pm me. I am at Seng Kang.

I can release her anytime. If she cannot finds employer then too bad i will sent her back to agent.

Hi all, currently i have a Myanmar maid for transfer as my previous maid wants to come back.

If you are interested pls pm me.

She is with me for 3 months and is still under agent warranty - which mean i can sent her back to agent with no loss as agent will compensate me back.
She still has 4 months loan. That means you need to return me back the loan if you wants her.
1 month $440.
No off day (need to be compensated)
Christian.
No mobile.

But i thought if i could transfer her on my own she need not pay for the agent fee again.
She is overall quite ok and i hope to find her a good employer.

About her -
She is honest, soft-spoken and pleasant looking.
She looks after my kids at home, cook for them, feed them, shower, send the older one to void deck to take sch bus and pick her up.
She does play with them and cleans the home rather well.
She feeds, cleans, shower the family pet dog and takes care of the plants.
She has not much initiative in a certain sense though she will offer to carry things for you etc. But she will do everything that you told her to do.
But pls take note that she cannot cook unless you teach her.

If you are interested to interview her pm me. I am at Seng Kang.

I can release her anytime. If she cannot finds employer then too bad i will sent her back to agent.
Hi, just send u a msg. Hope I did it right

Myanmar maid available for transfer. Been with me for a yr. Good at tidying the house without supervision. Can cook soup very well. Been looking after my 2yr old son independently in the morning when I go to work. Only flaws is English not very good. Hope to find one to be able to converse English to my kids. Otherwise nice n pleasant girl. Interested pls email me: [email protected].
She requires one day off.

I have an Indonesian Helper (29 Yrs Old) who have been with us for 4 years now. We are relocating to Australia therefore we would like to transfer her. She helped to take care of my two children both from newborn till now they are 3 years old and 15 months old. Great cook and communicates well. Available end of Jan 2016. Can interview if want. Pls contact me 93290880.

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested to know more about your helper. Will contact you later via sms.
I have an Indonesian Helper (29 Yrs Old) who have been with us for 4 years now. We are relocating to Australia therefore we would like to transfer her. She helped to take care of my two children both from newborn till now they are 3 years old and 15 months old. Great cook and communicates well. Available end of Jan 2016. Can interview if want. Pls contact me 93290880.

Hi not sure if this is real, I've contacted the number but no reply at all. May i know if the helper is still available? If not pls let me know too. Thanks!

Back