Looking for home-based job.

Harah

Hi Mummies,
I'm a mother of 3 and looking for a home-based job.Currently working as childcare teacher.

Hi! Kindly share with me if any of u guys have a home based job on hand.
I'm a mummy of 1 and currently expecting so hoping to make some moolahs! :)

I am looking for people to help to sell ladies t-shirts and necklace. Freelance work. Nice design and good quality items. I will leave you a sample (returnable) which you can show to people to close sale.

The t-shirts are priced at $30. You make $5 for each piece sold. The earrings and necklace is $18 per item, and you make $3 per item sold. You don't need to fork out any capital in advance. Secure orders from colleagues, friends and relatives, and pay me when you collect the stock.

Pm if keen.

Do you use Facebook daily? Would you like to generate income while being on FB?
I'm looking for 5 dynamic, coachable, motivated individuals who want a part-time business to make some extra money from home.
Free training provided for selected candidates. Applicable for Singaporeans 30 and above. Interested, pm or inbox me direct.

IMG-20160808-WA0005.jpg

Hi,
I am SAHM currently working at home to earn some pocket money.
This job is pretty easy and no commitment in working hours, no need capital investment.
If you are interested please PM me.

I'm looking for 5 dynamic, coachable, motivated individuals who want a part-time business to make some extra money from home.
Free training provided for selected candidates. Applicable for Singaporeans 30 and above. Interested, pm or inbox me direct.

View attachment 652813

Hi, am interested to know more!

Hi,
I am SAHM currently working at home to earn some pocket money.
This job is pretty easy and no commitment in working hours, no need capital investment.
If you are interested please PM me.

Hi ylgoh, care to share more.. I currently working as full time but i still wan to earn extra money to help up for hsehold.

View attachment 652813

Hi snowy03, care to share more. Im interested.

Hi,
No need to attend any training courses.
Only every Monday evening there is a training on the product knowledge sharing session.

Hi ylgoh,

need to attend any course or training...
Hi jennycsk,
No training course to be attended.
Only every Monday evening there will be product sharing session available for team member.
If you are interested I can arrange my senior manager to meet up with u to have a brief intro on this biz

Hi jennycsk,
No training course to be attended.
Only every Monday evening there will be product sharing session available for team member.
If you are interested I can arrange my senior manager to meet up with u to have a brief intro on this biz

Oic ok..

Back