Looking for contact selling Ginger and herbs

ivy2012

Hi mummies,
I'm due in early July. Could you please PM me if you have any contact selling ginger, herbs and rice wine for confinement usage at bulk purchase or cheaper price ?

Thanks ,
Ivy

Hi ivy.. I manage to find this place in chinatown complex that sell herbs for confinement herbs. They also have herbs for bathing.

Perhaps you can call to check whether they have what you need.

Chinatown herbs
Blk 335 smith st, chinatown complex #b1-161
Mobile: 9435 0845

Hi Ivy,

I have 6 btls home made rice wine (red color type), 6btls EuYanSang ginger wine, and those herbs as you mentioned left. Let me know if you are keen.

I brought and the confinement lady doesn't know how to cook. Anyway, I was asking her left earlier too since can't perform.

Text/whatapps me at 9616 5673 for fast deal.

Thanks.

You mean文东姜? Market and NTUC have. Indo and Thai not comparable. I got from a lady at $25 per kg. Last me about a month's plus.

If for your confinement, can buy more, cut n fried till golden brown first for used throughout the whole month.

Hi dear mummies,
May I know where can I get cheaper or budget wen dong ginger in Singapore ?
I'm currently doing my confinement.

Thank a lot to all reply in advance.
Thanks again~

SG do not import fresh wen dong ginger. Most ginger are from China and Indonesia. Indonesia ginger is very similar to wen dong ginger and are usually passed off as wen dong ginger. Can get the powdered form of wen dong ginger.

SG do not import fresh wen dong ginger. Most ginger are from China and Indonesia. Indonesia ginger is very similar to wen dong ginger and are usually passed off as wen dong ginger. Can get the powdered form of wen dong ginger.
Thank for ur information ...
Ya, thought both type ginger has same functionality.
but I found that wen dong ginger is more much spicy and beri nice.
luckily, i managed to get some fresh wen dong from my opposite wet market and it cost me $12.00/kg. which is within my budget. ^^

Hi moms just to share.. I just had my second child and i recently found a wholesaler that brings in bentong ginger.. u can contact auntie Joanne 9338 6363.. they operate out of Pasir Panjang Wholesale centre.. price is great but must buy by the carton which is 10kg.. but then again i calculated that 2-3kg at the wet market is about = to the whole 10kg carton price from the wholesaler :)

Hi moms just to share.. I just had my second child and i recently found a wholesaler that brings in bentong ginger.. u can contact auntie Joanne 9338 6363.. they operate out of Pasir Panjang Wholesale centre.. price is great but must buy by the carton which is 10kg.. but then again i calculated that 2-3kg at the wet market is about = to the whole 10kg carton price from the wholesaler :)

Thanks for this useful information. Any idea where to get Hong Zao jiu and ginger wine as well?

Back