Looking for confinement nanny

star82

Hi. Anyone with good confinement nanny to recommend? I had tried calling several ones but already engaged. My EDD is Dec 10.

I highly recommend a bestie's confinement nanny. We call her "jiu(4) mu(3)" so not sure what her name actually is. She just did confinement for the second time round for my friend (ended 28th July 2013). First time around was Oct 2011. I've been round to my friend's place visiting her several times and also met jiu mu. She's very responsible and handled my friend's 2 kids very skillfully. Her cooking is superb and varied --- she even taught my helper how to make pig trotters' vinegar. She's from Malaysia, pro-breastfeeding, communicates well in mandarin and bahasa. Friendly & smiley too. Very experienced and did confinement for others overseas as well. Not sure what her actual charges are but it's between 2500-3000 and she only does confinement for mothers with helpers. She doesn't do housework, only cooking & handling the newborn. Can definitely be trusted. If she's already engaged, she can recommend others to you. PM me if you're interested & I'll give you her number

Last edited:
My ex-CL,aunty yook lan. satisfied her service. More than 15years experience.
Msia no: +6012-7676-226

on my previous post on auntie ah kee, jus to keep all of you updated.

She has left for home after a week of extension.
and now reality has kicked in..im waking up everynight midnight 3am and 6am to feed my girl.
im not complaining but i do miss auntie ah kee.
she has yet become our family member. even my maid and mum misses her too.

Shes so thoughtful that she even calls the next day after she left for home to check if we are managing the baby ok. if i am eating well and highlight to us again the baby's sleeping patterns

for such a nice auntie, im writing this post jus in hope that she gets more jobs since i cant afford to pay her more.
she mention shes avail next year except JAN so mummies please call her to check.
heres her malaysia +60167009038

or email me [email protected] for verification

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.
Unavail - JAN
Malaysia number+60167009038

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

@star82, have you secured a CL? if not, I would like to recommend my current CL...She is very good. :)
Let me know if you would like her contact...I will get her to call you directly. Her last day with me is 30 Aug.....

**PS: my previous CL is a disaster. (Do not engage Yingjie, she was a recommendation from another confinement lady - forgot her name).

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.
Unavail - JAN
Malaysia number+60167009038

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

H IIho, She sounds great but how much is she charging? How much are you paying for her now? I heard Confinement lady is ard $3k.

I'll like to recommend my CL who is currently working for me. Her name is Meiqing. Really thanks to her for taking care of the house and everything, including my 3 year old who just had a week of stomach flu, and she helped to wash her poo like 10 times a day, not to mention having to clean the baby's poo as well, cook for entire family n clean up house whenever she is free....I keep telling her to rest too cos I dun want her to fall sick. Anyone interested to hire cld either email me for her contact or SMS me at 83188877.

I'm writing this cos I had a bad confinement experience with the one recommended by agency. It's better to interview your own.

Hi Scenty is CL Meiqing avail in Jan ?

Hi. Anyone with good confinement nanny to recommend? I had tried calling several ones but already engaged. My ED
Hi. Anyone with good confinement nanny to recommend? I had tried calling several ones but already engaged. My EDD is Dec 10.
I wld like to recommend my sis from JB who is very experienced . You can contact her at sg no ; 94687287 / m’sia no ; 6017 7598438 . Her name is LEE MEI 【丽美】

Hi there, my ex-confinement nanny was good! She's from Malaysia and I hired her for both my son and daughter. Her name is Rita and her number +60105473168 and email is [email protected] (She is english speaking and cooks very well)

Hi Lixin

I am not too sure but there's alot of mummies who asked me for her contact recently so she may be fully booked for a while. You can call her directly, at 60167333008.
Her Singapore contact is 82657476. You may tell her recommended by Coco.

I do not recommend Auntie Kee, i don't think she is a responsible confinement lady.

We agreed everything when i called her. And she told me that deposit can pay her when she is in Singapore. And will reserve her time for me verbally. Received her call last month and told me that after her current confinement, she will call me again and collect deposit. But one month passed, called her to confirm when will her job can be finished. She just told me that she have personal matter and cannot do confinement for me. What if i don't call her? It's really too much and irresponsible.

I am stuck and lost! Just to sharing to all mummies. Beware of this confinment lady. Even confirmed or deposit given, she can back you up anytime!
Auntie Kee - Contact: +60167009038 (JB), 84395879 (SG)

Hi does anyone here have confinement Ah kee Singapore number as her malaysia number cannot be reached ?

Thank u ;-) in advance

Ctctct

Back