* Looking for Confinement Lady *

Hi, I was using this CL by the name of Ah Leng or 玲姐 for my 2nd baby. I thought my first CL was good but the second one is superb!! Very easy going lady with more than 20 yrs of experience, not only took care of the bb and myself patiently but also my elder son and husband. She even cooked for my parents in law when they came over to visit me. She is very good in cooking and very organized and has good time management. She is fr Msia and can be contacted at +6012-7837987 or +6019-9973113.

Dear all,
My EDD: 25 Oct 2013 i need Confinement Nanny.
Day (9am to 5pm, 28 days)
Confinement cooking for the mother
• Taking care, feeding & bathing newborn
• Laundry for the mother and newborn
• Cleaning up the kitchen daily

Hi zhenying, may I know where r u living? U may call or sms me for further information. My mum can do day time and for this period isfine with her.

Hi, I'm doing my confinement with Siew Zhen Jie, the younger sister of Siew Ling Jie, who is highly recommended in this forum under the 2012 thread.

I actually found her through Siew Ling Jie who recommended her younger sister as she was booked during my EDD when I called her. I've no regrets engaging Siew Zhen Jie although her charges are slightly higher than some confinement ladies I called up.

Being the play safe type, I requested to speak to Siew Zhen Jie's employer before engaging her to see how she thought of Siew Zhen Jie. Her employer was pleased with her and wanted to extend her service. This gave me the piece of mind to engage her for my confinement as my previous confinement lady who was equally good had retired and I did not want to risk getting a bad confinement lady.

I find Siew Zhen Jie to be very attentive. She takes very good care of the baby and always ready to serve me a cup of longan tea whenever I breastfeed my baby, whether its day time or middle of the night.

I use cloth diapers because all my kids have sensitive skin and she totally support it.

Foodwise, she cooks well and my family enjoy her cooking although I must say my previous confinement lady was a better cook since she used to run a zichar stall before she became a confinement lady.

She also do laundry for my family and clean my flat everyday, which is important to me as I do not have a maid.

All in all, I had a good experience her. She's fully booked till the end of this year.

If you are looking for someone to do confinement next year, you can try contacting her at

Singapore HP:92440112
Malaysia HP:+60197733251

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.
Unavail - JAN
Malaysia number+60167009038

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

Joelle, she is my MIL full time nanny who taking care of her grandchildrens. She currently decided to go back to confinement line.
Before that, she actually own a zhi char stall at Malaysia. So, you do not need to worried about your food
happy.gif

I have also recommonded her to few friend.
She is available in July to End Aug for day time only. She cant stay-in on that period.
You may call her directly to find out more details.

Hi Charvin,

Is your MIL available to help me in my confinement around Early June next year?
EDD: 6 June 2014.

Thanks. :)

Hi am looking for a non stay day time confinement lady, due in Jan2015.
Please SMS me at 98008680
Thank you in advance!

Back