* Looking for Confinement Lady *

hui000

Does anyone knows of any confinement lady who knows how to cook vegetarian meals? Asking on behalf of my vegetarian SIL who is delivering on mid May.

Can someone recommend, my sister in-law baby due in Apr 2013.

Mine wasn't that good, so thought of asking around.

I am looking for a confinement lady that need not stay in. My EDD is 21 Jul, is there anyone with contacts, pls tell me. thank you

Hi,

Would like to recommend a very experience confinement lady from KL (cook well and can handle newborn baby very well). Her name is Aunty Mei. If you are keen, feel free to contact her at her mobile : +60143168171 or +60125571238.

I'm having a 40 days confinement and ending at end of this week.

Very happy with my cl and she is a vegetarian as well. This time confinement I have sufficient rest and I Don need to really take care of my baby.

My cl always talk to my baby. She quite easy going too.
You can email me at [email protected] for her contact.

Any day time CL to recommend? As I have relatives visiting during my confinement period, I do not have extra rooms so we decide on a day time CL. Thank you.

My edd is 2nd August but I should be delivery in Mid July. I stay in Kembangan. Any idea the rate for Mdm Teo's service? Day time is 9am-6pm right?

liangcy: Sorry but from your other posts, you stated that she's booked from July to Nov 13. Is Mdm Teo still available for mid July to August? Thanks!

Hi mummies, I'm looking for a day time confinement lady. I'm a first time mummy and expected due late august. Staying in the west. Anyone have any recommendations for me?

Thanks.

The confinement lady that I have verbally agree on has accepted another assignment.
sad.gif
So I need to find a good recommend cl that is available for my edd mid July. Please pm me. Thanks

Hello,

I would like to high recommend previous CL- Auntie Xin Hua. She has a good experience to take care and handle BB and good cooking skills. I was very satisfied and feel comfortable with her services.

You may contact her via her SG mobile: 9069 9570 or Msia mobile: 017-241 8030.

Hence, she is a PR and no need to apply WP

Hi,

It is necessary to apply for WP for confinement nanny? My confinement nanny told me no need if only for 28 days. Please advice. Thanks!

Hi rollyBear,

You do need to apply for a work permit for a foreign confinement lady even if the lady is on a dependant pass. The penalty used to be just in monetary terms but as of end last year, I believe, it has changed to include a jail term for both CL and Employer.

You can confirm it on MOM website.

However, having said that, you can apply for a WP yourself or get a Confinement intermediary to do so.

I am a licenced Confinement intermediary and can do so for at a reasonable fee. You can check me out on MOM EA Directory website.

Email me at [email protected]
Here is my website: www.auntynanny.com

Hi mummies,

You can look for Auntie Sally, 96814878. She is very good in cooking and handles babies well. She is a grandma already and has experience. She handles my bb well. I'm a newborn mum also with a 2 month old bb.

Hi,

Helping my CL to post here. An experience confinement lady who live in KL (cook and can handle newborn baby very well). If you are keen, feel free to contact Xian Jie at her mobile : 60125252813

hi

i am thinking of engaging a CL from an agency.. so far anyone has any recommendations? i am currently looking at Supernanny agency and Pem Confinement Nanny agency.. any comments? thanks!

Hi,

Try www.auntynanny.com

It's a registered agency. The nannies are recruited after having gone through a strict selection process,including face-to-face interview. They are experienced nannies and most have professional training in breastfeeding support and handling newborns.

Hi!

My CL is available from now onwards.

She cooks fast and can prepare good confinement foods.
She can take care well on baby. Ex: very seldom see baby crying while going for bath/ comfort baby well crying...
Do basic houseworks such as sweep/ mop floor, wash clothing...

You may conatact @ 8198 9088 for further enquiries.

Aunty Carol from Ipoh is available.
She is knowledgeable in most dialect group confinement practices. She is quite flexible in helping around the house as well as cooking for other members of the household.

She is contactable at: +60 16 521 1693

Just to share. I know of good confinement lady. Her name is aunty susie. She is kind, honest, caring confinement lady. Please pm me for her contacts.

Called Siew Zhen jie, but she is fully booked for the year, and she recommended a lady by the name of Mei Ling from KL (can speak Chinese & English as well). Anyone hired her before? Appreciate your feedback.

Just to share. I know of good confinement lady. Her name is aunty susie. She is kind, honest, caring confinement lady. Please pm me for her contacts.

Hi,

My EDD is on the 26th July 2013 and am looking for a CL who knows how to brew tonics and can cook good confinement meals... Needs to help prepare for my herbal bath and assists me in breast feeding... Unfortunately , me won't be having a room for her to stay except living room... Anyone out there happens to know any good nanny that's fits the above ???

Please Help

Auntie Susie is a fantastic mother of three and a grandmother of two who is kind, helpful, and most importantly honest.

Now she is available as she just came back from Sydney as nanny. She is skillful in looking after infant. She is fast in doing things, good cooking and very hygienic. Autie Susie is pro breastfeeding.

She is available anytime till end of September 2013.

Please whatsapp me at 81256130 for her contact number

stefanie1980,
I don't think confinement nanny is ok to stay in living room.
I will suggest you to engage a day time confinement nanny.

Hi my confinement is ending this week and we r very satisfied with my CL. My friend and cousin have both engaged her before and feedback of her were excellent. Her clients are mainly repeated customers and it is advisable to book her as soon as u know u are pregnant. She is a superb cook, very easy-going (not stubborn), hygenic and very good at handling baby e.g she'll slowly and patiently talk to baby and comfort her on those many sleepless nights and yet she's still able to freshen up the next day and complete all the chores. Amazing energy indeed! She also cooks for the family and looks after my elder son with the help of my helper. She is also v pro bf-ing and brew soup & cook fish daily to boost my BM supply unlike my previous CL. Her contact as follows: Auntie Baozhen: 8267 7197 / +60 17 721 8523

Anyone engage BiJuan before? She is recommended by Confinement lady Tan Yuhua as she is fully booked even till end of the year. Please advise if you have engage her before thanks
happy.gif

how much is the current rate?
is it that terraced hse need to be charged more? and 2nd bb too

what is hongbao mkt rate?

hi,

I gave birth in Aug last year and got this Confinement nanny. Her name is Winny, she is very cheerful, friendly and open minded nanny. If interested, please contact her at +60127795592 or also can whatsapp her at the same number. She is from Johor.

Today is the last day (1 Feb 2013) and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing 5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with her taking care of me and my baby girl.

Aunty Mary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chinese herbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She was very patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she has helped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food to stimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credence confinement lady.

If you would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her at these numbers:

HP: +6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)
HP: 83008215 (Singapore number)

P/S: Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just sms her cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby.

Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

Hi,

Would like to recommend a very experience confinement lady from KL (cook well and can handle newborn baby very well). Her name is Aunty Mei. If you are keen, feel free to contact her at her mobile : +60143168171 or +60125571238.

Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:30 pm:
hi, I am starting this thread to introduce my mum as a confinement lady. She has extensive experience (over 5 years) as confinement lady and know all kind of confinement food just for the mother. The only shortcoming that she has is she can only speak Mandarin and Hokkien as she is a Malaysian. Those interested to engage her service can call myself at 98801042.

Hi I am using Aunty Chong as my confinement nanny for my second baby. She is a very good cook and also good at burping babies and she has over 20 years of experience taking care of babies so she can calm babies really well. She is from Malaysia. M'sia number is 601 67209255. Singapore number 8255 1063.

My Cl, name Aunty Yook Lan, 20years of experience. Learn a lot from her. A hardworking & friendly aunty. Satisfied her service. 10/10
SG No: 9081 5882
Msia no: +6012 7676 226

@ Lynn: Not sure if you have found a confinement nanny who is willing to work through CNY. I'm in week 2 of my confinement now and have a fantastic CL who is truly a god-sent. She cooks well (hand-kneads her own "meehoon kuay"!) and is willing to cook different dishes for 3 other family members ('cos she says DH is not supposed to eat confinement food for fear of nosebleeds), is great with my lil one, and most importantly, is good-natured and easy-going (she can handle my troublesome MIL with ease, and that's saying a lot). She typically works through CNY but has yet to take on any assignment for CNY 2014. Give her a tinkle if you are still interested:-

Name: Meili (from Muar)
Tel: 81564342 (Sg) 0166076839 (Msia)

Back