looking for confinement lady for EDD 24OCT. any good recommendations appreciated!

meloyce

hi my previously engaged confinement can't work due to family issue so I'm left with no one now...anyone have got good confinement lady to recommend? urgently need one to help me. my edd is 24 Oct 2016. thank you!!!

Hi, if you are still looking for a experience CL ?

Here i have 1 recommend whose have 20 years in this.
She is very good in taking care of newborn.
She love clean & tidy & can cook well too.

You can direct contact her for more details

Her contact
+6017-6233716 (whatsapp ok)
+6016-3057263

Hi,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to provide after care consultation.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Hello, My mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her.
She can cook tasty confinement food for you & your family. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a reliable confinement nanny.
Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Hi , you can contact/watsapp Aunty Christine at +6016 720 1833 or call my mobile at 91051811 regards to the CL.

I have an excellent confinement lady to recommend. She's a Malaysian and can cook fantastic confinement food. Very experienced with babies. She has three daughters and seven grandchildren all handled by her. She is very knowledgable in confinement food, recipes, therefore will be of great help especially for first time mum. And not to mention that she's of a great help with the newborn too. Definitely relieve much stress of all mummies!!
You may reply here if you need her details.

Hi, good day. I wish to recommend my mother. She had work as CL with more than 5 years experience in Singapore and Malaysia. She served baby and mummy very well especially to prepare the meals, daily jobs and knowledge to take care baby.My mum is a very hardworking woman and many mummy still keep in touch with her through skype!
Should you need further details, you are most welcome to contact my mum at [email protected] (mdm Chun). Thank you.

Hi, my confinement lady is with me till end of September, i doing 40 days confinement.
She is from JB Malaysia and has 20 years experiences and I found she is quite good.
U can pm me if u keen to know more abt her.

Or else u may contact her directly
Aunty Mei Yun
Sg 8285 3927
Msia +6016 7512944

Notes: tis is not advertisement and i didnt get any benefits from her. Jz for sharing coz she is good and I satisfied with her performance.

Last edited:
Have u find any confirment lady? If no, i will like to recommend 1 cl to you. Pls contact her at 93797284. She good in cooking n take caring of baby. My baby gain 2kg during her care.

Last edited:
Hi, my confinement lady is with me till end of September, i doing 40 days confinement.
She is from JB Malaysia and has 20 years experiences and I found she is quite good.
U can pm me if u keen to know more abt her.

Or else u may contact her directly
Aunty Mei Yun
Sg 8285 3927
Msia +6016 7512944

Notes: tis is not advertisement and i didnt get any benefits from her. Jz for sharing coz she is good and I satisfied with her performance.

hihi Babyja,

Can you share more info with me on your CL? Thanks for your help!

Back