Looking for Confinement Lady - Bishan (EDD - 20 Sept 2016)

Acetone

Dear All,

I am looking for recommendations for an experienced and clean confinement lady for our baby (EDD on 20 Sept 2016).

Rgds

Hello,

Are you still looking for a nanny? I would love to recommend auntie Chong. I wrote about her in my blog

https://helloyin.com/2015/10/14/confinement-experience-2/

https://helloyin.com/2014/05/08/confinement/

If you are interested, I'll pass you her contact information?

I'm not her agent but she's become a friend since she did 2 confinements for me and can entertain my very naggy mom. Haha

You can whatsapp me at 93886999 or email me at [email protected]
Hello yinnli, I'm also looking for confinement lady in September. Called up all the recommended ones from my friends but they are all not available. Is your previous confinement lady still available? If yes may I have her contact? Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

I am 1st time dad to be (and in case you're wondering why I'm here, it's because my wife isn't good with english).

Does anyone know what are the rates for confinement ladies looking after twins?

Last edited:
I would like to thank my confinement lady, Auntie Mary for her nursing and would like to recommend her to mummies-to-be! Firstly, which is very important to many mummies, she is hygienic. She will rinse all my utensils with hot water for me every meal. I did not have much milk in the beginning but after eating what Auntie Mary had prepared for me and follow through with her, my supply was abundance. She is very caring towards my baby too, you can feel it through her actions. She even helped me to rub my entire scalp bit by bit with rice wine because I haven't wash my hair and its itchy.

She can be contacted via +60 10 884 7576 or 8300 8215, just drop her a message or WhatsApp if she doesn't pick up or can't get through, she might be on the job, she will get back to you when she is free.
Can check with me personally @ 87256500.

Hello,

Are you still looking for a nanny? I would love to recommend auntie Chong. I wrote about her in my blog

I'm not her agent but she's become a friend since she did 2 confinements for me and can entertain my very naggy mom. Haha

available for edd 31/7/16?

Hi,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continue to give after care service.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Hello yinnli, I'm also looking for confinement lady in September. Called up all the recommended ones from my friends but they are all not available. Is your previous confinement lady still available? If yes may I have her contact? Thank you in advance!

Dear All,

I am looking for recommendations for an experienced and clean confinement lady for our baby (EDD on 20 Sept 2016).

Rgds

Hi, have you found CL??
I do have one experience CL have more than 20 years experience in Singapore.
She is very very good in taking care of newborn.

Her contact:
+6016-3057263
+6017-6233716 (whatsapp also can)

Hello,

Hi, may I have the contact no for your confinement lady ? Thank you.

Hi ,
I am looking for a nanny . even part time will do. I am only looking for a nanny who can help in baby massage, baby bath and washing of baby clothes.

Please refer any contacts . My EDD is September 10.

Thank you all.

Hi ,
I am looking for a nanny . even part time will do. I am only looking for a nanny who can help in baby massage, baby bath and washing of baby clothes.

Please refer any contacts . My EDD is September 10.

Thank you all.
Hi,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to provide after care consultation.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Reactions: MaP
My mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She can cook tasty confinement food for you & your family. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a reliable confinement nanny. Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

I have an excellent confinement lady to recommend. She's a Malaysian and can cook fantastic confinement food. Very experienced with babies. She has three daughters and seven grandchildren all handled by her. She is very knowledgable in confinement food, recipes, therefore will be of great help especially for first time mum. And not to mention that she's of a great help with the newborn too. Definitely relieve much stress of all mummies!!
You may reply here if you need her details.

Back