Looking for Casual get-together/Playdates for 15 months old girl in the East

enieni

Hi Mommies, my baby girl was born in June last year and I was hoping to let her meet and play with other babies of around the same age. We live near Marine Parade. I am a full time working Mom and could only meet up over the weekends. Maybe for a tea/cupcakes or whatever while we let our babies mingle and play with each other. Something very casual and not too long. The hubbies could also come along! I've tried to join a group, but some people were just a little snobbish. I know this could be a long shot as I work full-time and can only meet on weekends, but please let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks.

Hi mummy, im keen...cos im moving to East very soon, in TK area...i hv a 3 yr old son and a 1 yr girl...
PM me ya...

Hi mommy mikilee, sounds great! But I can't seem to find the PM button. Is it possible for you to pm me instead?

Hello, include me in your PM conversation. My boy is 18 months and I also work full time. He was in infantcare since 5 months old and now in play group. But I can only join your meet ups end Oct after our family holiday.

Hi! I and two more mommies are still trying to arrange for a playdate. I will include you for sure.

Back