Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Shes in bishan... U can dirrectly msge her... She help us a lot and we just want to help her too ...

If u looking for very good one?
We been using her service
U can contact her dirrectly #85227723

anyone to recommend part time maid?
urgently needed part time maid solely for ironing clothes one off only and mainly my hubby's clothes and mostly shirts.
am heavily preggy and cant stand or sit too long to do this chore. Normally i take 3-4hrs to iron.
my budget is $50-$60

Which
urgently needed part time maid solely for ironing clothes one off only and mainly my hubby's clothes and mostly shirts.
am heavily preggy and cant stand or sit too long to do this chore. Normally i take 3-4hrs to iron.
my budget is $50-$60
which location your stay..

Which
my budget is $50-$60

Which
my budget is $50-$60

my budget is $50-$60
85237723 try her she will give u best service thnks

My
Looking for Part Time Domestic Cleaner
Size of House: Under 500 sq ft studio apartment
Duration of Each Session: 2-3 hrs
Frequency: Fortnightly first. Option to make it weekly
Duties: Cleaning of 1 toilet, 1 bedroom and change linen every month, 1 living room with a small kitchen top, ironing
Rates: Willing to pay more than market rate for trustworthy good effort

Interested parties, please pm me for more details.
My I Have your contact number please.

Hi there

i am looking for a part time domestic helper for general cleaning .
Residing in Clementi (HDB - 4rm) with 1 dog.

Any good recommendations?
Would like the helper to start once a week.

thanks
J

Hi, I am staying in a 5 room HDB flat in Sengkang area. Need part time helper for 3-4 hours in the weekends.

The job duties include:
- Vacum and mopping floor
- Ironing clothes
- Wiping window
- Clean toilets x 2
- Overall general cleaning

Will appreciate any good recommendations.
Your offer still available? Feel free to contact me at 84954156

Hi,
I m helping my mum to look for a part time helper for once a month at Bishan. Need to do cleaning the floor, furniture, windows, kitchen n toilets. Budget is around $50 to $60.

Hi i am staying ard Tiong Bahru MRT n looking for a PT cleaner to clean my sis n my house on weekdays, juz 2 level apart within the same blk. Pls PM me if interested.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good part time cleaner who can come to Choa Chu Kang on every Sat morning.
My house is a 4 room flat located jus opposite Yew Tee Mrt.
Pls kindly contact me at 98223162 if anyone have a good recommendation.
Thanks you.

Hi i am staying ard Tiong Bahru MRT n looking for a PT cleaner to clean my sis n my house on weekdays, juz 2 level apart within the same blk. Pls PM me if interested.
I recomend u my one partime cleaner been usng her for so long plz contact her 85227723 tnks

Sigh I just realize my new part time maid not honest. So came to this forum to try to find another new one. Even with part time maids we have problem, no wonder people with full time maids so many problems...
Sorry just ranting a bit cos not good mood, she spoilt my stuff and threw it away then deny knowledge of it..

Sigh I just realize my new part time maid not honest. So came to this forum to try to find another new one. Even with part time maids we have problem, no wonder people with full time maids so many problems...
Sorry just ranting a bit cos not good mood, she spoilt my stuff and threw it away then deny knowledge of it..
that normal!!!!!!!!! that y need to see and know what are they doing!

anyone can recommend a part time maid in town? unit around 450sf, just need her for 3 hrs at $15 per hr

general cleaning and stuff

hi. i am looking for a good and hardworking part time helper to help with the house chores once a week, preferable weekdays mornings, for 4 hours each time. willing to pay $15/hr. located in bukit batok. please pm me if interested. thank u!

Hi,
I'm looking for bi-weekly part-time cleaner (Local/PR) preferable Sunday 1pm - 5pm.
I am staying at Hougang Ave 4.
The job duties include:
- Vacuum / Wiping / Mopping the floor
- Wiping window / grilles - alternately
- Cleaning / wiping whole kitchen - alternately
- change bedsheets for 2 rooms - 3rd room alternately
- Washing 2 toilets
- General Cleaning
Kindly PM me.
Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for a PT helper who can come every Sunday morning from 8.15am-12.15pm. I stay around Church of the Holy Family at East Coast Rd. I am willing to pay $50 for 4 hours job. My home is not big and we are clean persons so it's very easy to clean my home. Job duties would cover but not limited to:
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Wash 2 toilets
- Change and wash indoor floor mat
- Change garbage bag and throw out rubbish
- General area cleaning
- Ironing
- Once/Twice a year to clean windows and doors
Pls PM me. Thanks.

Anyone got cleaner to intro? Need help to clean 1 bedroom, living room, ,kitchen and kitchen toilet. About 3 hours every week. Willing to pay $15 per hour. Staying in Woodlands.

Anyone has a reliable cleaner to recommend? I need someone to come down for 3-4 hours twice a week. Work includes cleaning 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, windows, dusting, mopping and ironing. I stay near Paya Lebar MRT.

Anyone has a reliable cleaner to recommend? I need someone to come down for 3-4 hours twice a week. Work includes cleaning 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, windows, dusting, mopping and ironing. I stay near Paya Lebar MRT.
My I hv ur phone number? Thank you

Back