Looking for a baby sitter at Jurong West (near Pioneer Mall)

michelle75

Hi All,

I am looking for a good and reliable baby sitter to start on Feb/Mar 2012. Wondering if anyone have a good recommendation? Thanks in advance for your sharing.

Hi,
I have a local nanny that I engaged for 3 mths 3 yrs ago when my elder son was 1+yr, and got her to help me again for my confinement early this year for a month. (yeah, she versatile enough to be able to cook simple confinement food too if you are not fussy eater ;>)

Able to take care of newborn, babies and toddlers. Even help me cook and clean up house when I had to send my maid back previously!

In between helping me, she has worked for 1 or 2 other families, few mths to 1 yr, taking care of young kids. Usually contract ends when kids reach 18 mths and start attending pre-nursery (as in my case for older boy).

She stays in Jurong area, her sister is also a babysitter (in her own home). Have recommended them to work for friends with good reviews. She is currently going to finish her term with a friend as kid reaching school-going age. Her sister may be available too cos the other friend getting maid soon.

PM me if interested.

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt.I am a sahm currently taking care of my soon to be 10months old baby girl while my 3yrs old goes to childcare.

I can provide nanny service/baby sitter if required.

I'm staying at Jurong west area in between of pioneer mrt & Jurong point.

Please pm me if interested.

Just for your information,i have taken care of my son myself while we were oversea for 2yrs and also at the same time when my daughter was born there. ;)

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt.I am a sahm currently taking care of my soon to be 10months old baby girl while my 3yrs old goes to childcare.

I can provide nanny service/baby sitter if required.

I'm staying at Jurong west area in between of pioneer mrt & Jurong point.

Please pm me if interested.

Just for your information,i have taken care of my son myself while we were oversea for 2yrs and also at the same time when my daughter was born there. ;)

Back