Long wait till next ultrasound

Winniee

Hi fellow mummies and mummies-to-be,

I'm currently 8 weeks 2 days with my first baby. My last ultrasound was 7 weeks 3 days, ie last week. However as my Gynae is going overseas for four weeks, my next appointment is 11 Jan.. I'm feeling a little worried that the appointments are spaced so far apart.. Do you think I should go to another Gynae for an ultrasound when I'm 10 weeks? Or should I just wait?

Thanks!

all gynae appointments are usually one month once. i think you should just wait for your gynae to be back unless (touchwood) you need to see him/her urgently for some other reason...

Hi fellow mummies and mummies-to-be,

I'm currently 8 weeks 2 days with my first baby. My last ultrasound was 7 weeks 3 days, ie last week. However as my Gynae is going overseas for four weeks, my next appointment is 11 Jan.. I'm feeling a little worried that the appointments are spaced so far apart.. Do you think I should go to another Gynae for an ultrasound when I'm 10 weeks? Or should I just wait?

Thanks!

Hi, I've had 1st scan at 8weeks, 2nd scan at 13 weeks (for the FTS aka OSCAR scan) at kkh;
Next scan scheduled by right is at 20 weeks, so you may check your private gynae practise is it same as KKH?

Meanwhile, i only visit KKH O&G 24hr clinic for scan bcos i got abit brown spotting, but they mention next time go O&G only if found frequent and fresh blood spotting. Anyway i found more relieve after the visit & gotten hormones pill to strengthen the pregnancy.

Therefore, you just sit back & relax, google baby take care matters.
Don't worry too much like me till got some complications.. :(
Private gynae mostly practise mthly scan for the Wk 4-28 visits, better than govt hospital spaced more apart for non complications pregnancy..

Back