Local Part Time Cleaner

hello, i have a PT maid from china to recommend, she does washing of toilets, kitchen, cleaning of windows, standing fans, dusting, sweeping or vacumming and mopping and also ironing...extremely clean.
Her name is called Xue Mei. very nice lady. sometimes i have too much clothes to iron and she work overtime like 15 - 30 min, she also wont accept even if you want to pay her more....

if you want to engage her, her no is 91669381. chinese speaking, dun think she know english.

hi,

any PT helper to recommend for 3-4 hours on weekend and approx twice every weekday for 1.5 - 2hours? Thanks.

I am looking for a part time maid... I am staying with my in-law's house, cleanliness not bad as my MIL is full time housewife. Only to settle my room and my ironing mostly as my hubby and me working. I am staying in woodlands. Any recommendations? I might need an english speaking one as i dun speak chinese. Or should I go to agency? So far I searched through websites: First care agency, A-team amahs, domestic one and buildcare services. Anyone has any experience on these agencies? Hope to hear from mummies out there. Thanx

Hi!
Need part time cleaner? Can recommend Pishon Cleaning Services. Their cleaners are really good, efficient and a trusted one.contact no. 96901739

I have tried Buildcare Services. From my experience, not recommended at all. A great disappointment in the standard of the maid and the person- in- charge.

I looking for Part Time cleaner for alternate week. 3-4hrs. I stay at Telok Blangah.. any good recommendation? I don't wan to enage thru Cleaning Company...

hi,

looking for an efficient and reliable part time cleaner on a regular basis. pls PM with recommendations! Thanks.

hi,

looking for an efficient and reliable part time cleaner on a regular basis. stay around cantonment. pls PM with recommendations! Thanks.

My mum is a part time cleaner.She do ironing and house cleaning the perfer area like Ang Mo Kio, Bishan,Hougang,Buangkok the minimum 4hours per trip charges $50 for 4hours.

If you interested,Please email me at [email protected]

Back