Kindergarten / Enrichment School

intruder

Hi,

I'm a p/t working mum & my child is currently in a half day childcare but I'm thinking of transferring him to a church based kindergarten or a montessori enrichment sch cos feel the learning time is insufficent due to those "interrupted" time (e.g bath time, meal time, etc.). Anyone did that before can share your views? Kindergarten or enrichment sch which one is better?

Mine is in a full day program. Half a day for Mandarin (cos mom's terrible at it) and half a day for English.

No bathe time, but they do have meals. N she has an hr of nap time too.

I guess we must bear in mind dat they r still young n they wld have short attention span.

School also have speech n drama classes, cooking/baking classes, etc

Mine is in a full day program. Half a day for Mandarin (cos mom's terrible at it) and half a day for English.

I guess we must bear in mind dat they r still young n they wld have short attention span.

Is it a childcare centre?

Nope Not a child care centre

My gal is enjoying her time there n since not many parents r into letting their kids do full day school, she only has 2 other boys as classmates

However d school will have activities wif other classes of her age So she does mingles around She will come back n tell me so n so played wif her... At first I tot was some toy name... Turn out its someone fr d morning class

I decided 2 let her continue in d sku even thu it's not near my place We didn't wanna change her environment since she seems 2 b enjoying n really look forward 2 going 2 sku She knows most of d teachers @ d centre too

Hi,

Was wondering if your child is interested in arts and crafts as I'm a freelance art teacher. I travel to home to conduct lesson. Feel free to contact me [email protected] or you may wish to visit my website at http://reginaleesc.wixsite.com/holapequenoartista

For pricing, I charge lower than market rate. :)

I do have a recommendation for English enrichment near AMK.
you can try LCentral AMK.They do offer free trial class that you can sign up for your kid.
My kid went for the free trial and love the lesson a lot.

I used to send my kid to a full day child care with full day program but I find that a lot of time is wasted at the centre for non-constructive things that they do and the kids are made to do a one size fits all program...... Teaching time is actually very little. Instead I have now put her on home enrichment - done at home through Precious Kidstart. I am very happy, systematic, constructive learning and fun, good teacher, age appropriate and best of all I don't have to bother about travelling logistics and there are more bonding time. This could be an option to consider.

Back