June 2017 mummies

Yes i agreed every pregnancy is different! this is so so so different.. hope that its different cos of different gender so can close shop! LOL

Keanesther that is what i am hoping too already have 2 girls hope its a boy but then if it is still a girl im happy as long as baby is healthy.

Hi my name is Piya i am also due in 2017 would love to join any Whats app group or Fb group
to get and share experience . My no. is 86230269 plz add me .TIA

Hi,all.
Tis is my no3. Nice to meet all mummies

1st boy-9yrs old
2nd gal-5yrs old
3rd- currently shld be week 8
Sac and heartbeat seen in scan at 6wk1day.

Will be deliverig at kkh due to all my records there.edd 13th june.

6 weeks got heart beat? my next scan at 8 weeks. Anyway i was calculating the other day, though weeks goes by the first day of last menses but by right shld be first day of fertilization right? hur hur.. if we go by first day of last menses actually baby not form yet wat hahahhaaha

Yes! we could hear it and even recorded it. :)

Hello :) I am a first time mummy too! Just saw gynae, am 7 weeks in and due mid june 2017. I keep feeling nauseas so doc gave me the med. but always hungry and when eat cannot finish :( so not me .. haha

Hi all, I am am actually due 5th July, however because I am a csect mummy. I would predict that my baby would be due in June instead. I am keen to join the FB and whatsapp group I have PMed Eviez. but not sure if i did it correctly.
Here is my info again. 96938662
FB: VENETIA NGIN

Yesterday I felt so bloated and just kept burping the whole day. I'm taking folic acid and progesterone pills. No morning sickness so far at 6 weeks 6 days.

Hi there mummies! :)

My edd 10 Jun, with Dr WK Tan @ TMC.
This is my #2. #1 is currently 22mths.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hi all.. i'm currently 9w4d. My gynae is offering me to do first trimester scanning to check the risk of down syndrome. Two options, one is $400+, another one is $1,500. I had two miscarriages previously (both blighted ovum). Any advice?

Hi all.. i'm currently 9w4d. My gynae is offering me to do first trimester scanning to check the risk of down syndrome. Two options, one is $400+, another one is $1,500. I had two miscarriages previously (both blighted ovum). Any advice?
Hi, i thought the first one is to check whether theres any risk for down syndrome, then if result not good you go for the $1000+ invasive testing? I opted to do the first one and see how the result goes first, it is only blood test + ultrasound so shld be safe.

Of course i hav frens who dont do any of the test coz they are gonna have the baby regardless of down syndrome or not.

Hi Capricorn Girl

My gynae offered that two choices, ask me to consider which one I prefer. I guess i'm going ahead with the blood test + ultrasound first.

Hi mummies, havent checked in for a while and the group got bigger :)
Just went for 2nd appt today at 10w2d and drew blood for panorama test. Gender and results will be out in 2 weeks. Excited!

Can someone add me to the fb group or share the link pls?

Hi all,
Today is my 7 week pregnancy. Noticed brown discharge this afternoon.. is it normal? So worried now..
Hi Happyday1664, happened to me between 7-8 weeks (maybe twice that week). I spoke to my gynae, he said its old blood. You may want to go find out about breakthrough bleeding. However, if it still persist for few days, you may want to go do a ultrasound check. Do not panic, it is usually alright.

Hi Happyday1664, happened to me between 7-8 weeks (maybe twice that week). I spoke to my gynae, he said its old blood. You may want to go find out about breakthrough bleeding. However, if it still persist for few days, you may want to go do a ultrasound check. Do not panic, it is usually alright.

Hi Keshia, thanks :). Will keep monitoring. Hope everything will be fine.

Hello ladies, pls PM me ur FB email/Hp num if u're keen to join the FB group/whatsapp group. Do include ur name, edd, gynae & hospital pls. Thanks!

Apologies for the late replies as I don check the thread so often. :)

Hi mommies to be.. I have been very sick for the whole week vomiting day and night. And have seek for my boss approval to work from home instead. Now my HR is forcing me to take leave despite I have been working throughout at home, even longer hours when I m at work without rest. They just shut me off with just this is company policy. Anybody can advise?

Thanks

Hello ladies, pls PM me ur FB email/Hp num if u're keen to join the FB group/whatsapp group. Do include ur name, edd, gynae & hospital pls. Thanks!

Apologies for the late replies as I don check the thread so often. :)
Hi eviez how is watsapp response. Is it active?

Hi mommies to be.. I have been very sick for the whole week vomiting day and night. And have seek for my boss approval to work from home instead. Now my HR is forcing me to take leave despite I have been working throughout at home, even longer hours when I m at work without rest. They just shut me off with just this is company policy. Anybody can advise?

Thanks
Can u ask ur boss to support u? Maybe that helps if he talks to HR directly

Hi. I will like to recommend one experience confirnment lady. She is good in cooking and taking care of baby and mummy. If you need, pls contact me.

Hi everybody! *waves* just learnt that I am pregnant a couple of days ago using CB and other brands. Visited the gynae for a scan and he said I'm 6 weeks preggers. No visible signs of pregnancy prior to this; perhaps some bloating and weight gain (or maybe I ate too much HAHA) & some dull cramps and sharp pains. Slight nausea the past few days but still under control.

Are there any food or skincare that are recommended or avoided during pregnancy? First time mummy here so hoping to learn more from everyone.

Jiayou to all mummies here! :)

Hi everybody! *waves* just learnt that I am pregnant a couple of days ago using CB and other brands. Visited the gynae for a scan and he said I'm 6 weeks preggers. No visible signs of pregnancy prior to this; perhaps some bloating and weight gain (or maybe I ate too much HAHA) & some dull cramps and sharp pains. Slight nausea the past few days but still under control.

Are there any food or skincare that are recommended or avoided during pregnancy? First time mummy here so hoping to learn more from everyone.

Jiayou to all mummies here! :)

I show all my skincare to my gynae to make sure they are safe to use. Avoid skincare that contain shark oil, I heard it's bad for the baby.

First time mommy?

I show all my skincare to my gynae to make sure they are safe to use. Avoid skincare that contain shark oil, I heard it's bad for the baby.

First time mommy?

Whoa shark oil. Never thought abt that before haha. So far I am avoiding retinol, sacylic acid and alcohol ingredients. Overall everything is still in moderation.

Yeap first time mummy :)

Hi all,

2nd time mummy here. Current about 10wks, edd 8th june. Do add me for the fb group! gerrydine @ gmail.com

Thanks! :)
Geraldine.

Hi mummies,

i am new here and like to get some advice. am in my 7 weeks. just had appt with gyne but wasn't too comfy with her. anyone changes the gyne after their first visit? my next visit will be in 3 weeks time.

any mummies can advise what is the best solution of stopping the vomiting? i been vomiting almost after every meal. :( please share all the experience with me

Hi mummies,

i am new here and like to get some advice. am in my 7 weeks. just had appt with gyne but wasn't too comfy with her. anyone changes the gyne after their first visit? my next visit will be in 3 weeks time.

any mummies can advise what is the best solution of stopping the vomiting? i been vomiting almost after every meal. :( please share all the experience with me
I think try to take more small meals.. and chew your food thoroughly so that it's easier to digest.

I know how you feel... cause I just been through that.. week 8 and 9 was my worse.. I am currently week 10 and I think it's much better..

Hang in there! It's gonna be over soon!

Back