January 2017 Mummies Club

I am thinking to go subsidized at KKh for this early in the pregnancy (6 weeks)

then when about 14 week or 16 week then go to a private and chosen gynae to sign package and stick to him/her.

most of you all did this ?
Packages in most places only start from 16 weeks. I had never heard of a package starting before 12 weeks.

My hub and I are sticking to KKH till delivery.
Its a shame Roxylee met a rough sonographer.

My 1st visit at the sonographer was at the AMC and she informed me she have to press harder because my bean is still small (and i got a tiny belly of fats) . It was uncomfortable but not painful.

Doctor was okay. She informed me about a lot of things and didnt find me a fuss when i keep asking qns cause im a newbie. Nurses were great with all my queries.

That was my 1st visit for pregnancy.

I have been there since late last yr cause of another separate issue and sonographers "poking" me down there have been very pleasant. Doctors that i have seen for this matter are also seeing preg womens have been very assuring and comforting.

Visits to the KKH for the previous issue and for this pregnancy so far have been great.

My husband is not used to having to pay for pregnancy stuff when its normally all paid for in his country therefore we chose the subsidised route.

You might want to ask your private gynea when to see them and when to switch from kkh to them.
What country is he from?

Hi all, I just done my FA scan and found tat my baby left kidney is displaced with cysts around the area.

I am really upset as baby may only depends on one kidney.

Anyone has similar condition like my baby... I am really sad tat a small little baby must go through all the tests when she is born.

Mount a or mount e room better? I heard mount a nurses are very good. But my friend say mount e packages is similar to mount a(2bedded) packages.. Like that I might as well go mount e(2bedded)? Any suggestions?

Hi all, I just done my FA scan and found tat my baby left kidney is displaced with cysts around the area.

Anyone has similar condition like my baby... I am really sad tat a small little baby must go through all the tests when she is born.

Sorry to hear for you... hope you find strength! :)

Hi Joreen, do stay positive. wat did your gynae say & how certain is this info?

Hi, wanted to ask if first born will be early or late from the EDD? Mine is 20 January 2017 and I am having hard time looking for confinement nanny now. On top of that, I need to settle my new house before my little panda arrives.

Please add me into the group as well.
Email : [email protected]

Hi, wanted to ask if first born will be early or late from the EDD? Mine is 20 January 2017 and I am having hard time looking for confinement nanny now. On top of that, I need to settle my new house before my little panda arrives.

Please add me into the group as well.
Email : [email protected]

My edd is 27th Jan, I cannot find a CL too, so in the end engage a CL agency

Hi, my wife and i have engaged Siew Ling Jie for our 2nd baby and tomorrow she will be leaving us. Honest speaking, I don't think I can find any other CL is as good as Siew Ling Jie. During the 28 days of confinement, she took very good care of my wife and my new born child. On top of that, she also take care of my elder daughter, helping her to shower, feed her lunch and entertain her all the time. She also help do all the house work like washing clothes, mopping the entire house, cooking, and etc etc. If anyone want to look for a trustworthy, hardworking, responsible, and many many more positive points confinement nanny, please don't wait to contact her.
SG no: 8119 5431
Malaysia No.: 013 706 7061
Malaysia No.: 019 710 1198

Back