IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Hi ladies, any of u know how often we have to go for scan after BT? Heard from 2 sister the Sep slot are full & Sat slot got to pay extra $35. I'm going for scan & see doctor tmr hopefully I don't kena Sat slot.
Btw I just received my bills today, got to pay another $1.4k. Let's pray everything goes smoothly for all of us, take care!

Hi ladies, any of u know how often we have to go for scan after BT? Heard from 2 sister the Sep slot are full & Sat slot got to pay extra $35. I'm going for scan & see doctor tmr hopefully I don't kena Sat slot.
Btw I just received my bills today, got to pay another $1.4k. Let's pray everything goes smoothly for all of us, take care!
Were you at Kkh at 3pm? Probably hv seen you. Sorry can't advise you coz nvr gone that stage but I trust everything is good from the scan. Twins? :)

Were you at Kkh at 3pm? Probably hv seen you. Sorry can't advise you coz nvr gone that stage but I trust everything is good from the scan. Twins? :)
I was at Clinic D b4 3pm, not sure if I hv seen u hehe. Ya, today scan can see 2 heartbeats but 1 is weaker. Given jab to stabilize (very painful!) & 1 week HL. I'm worry... Hopefully everything goes smoothly for us. How u feeling now?

Pregnancy n ttc are always worrying processes but must try your very best to stay positive n be happy. Let your Bb feel the happiness and they will grow well. Congrats that you've Graduate on to the mummies to be thread, do feel all the excitement and prep yourself for next 9 months.
Well, my hcg down to single digit so I did blood test to check for antibodies and will be undergoing SIS next month. Dr THH also slated me for my next fresh in Nov. Looking fwd to it.

Hi ladies. Pai sey not too familiar how to use this forum page :p

I doing my 2nd ivf cycle and I not being too hopeful abt it. D9 into stimulation but so far only 2 bigger follicles of size 14.5 & 11.5. Previous scan got a 12.5 but today scan they say qn mark not sure if it's follicle.

Haiz...

So finger cross...

Pregnancy n ttc are always worrying processes but must try your very best to stay positive n be happy. Let your Bb feel the happiness and they will grow well. Congrats that you've Graduate on to the mummies to be thread, do feel all the excitement and prep yourself for next 9 months.
Well, my hcg down to single digit so I did blood test to check for antibodies and will be undergoing SIS next month. Dr THH also slated me for my next fresh in Nov. Looking fwd to it.
Oh ya I consider graduate from kkivf centre rite?! I will pray that things will goes well for u, jiayou!

we will be cycle buddies then. jiayou!!

In additional to the govt sub and the cpf usage?

I was at Clinic D b4 3pm, not sure if I hv seen u hehe. Ya, today scan can see 2 heartbeats but 1 is weaker. Given jab to stabilize (very painful!) & 1 week HL. I'm worry... Hopefully everything goes smoothly for us. How u feeling now?

Hi joeykw,

In your case, if the pregnancy is achieved through IVF, then you need lots of bed rest, esp. if it is twins, so as to be on the safe side.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Grabbing your baby dust.

I doing my 2nd ivf cycle and I not being too hopeful abt it. D9 into stimulation but so far only 2 bigger follicles of size 14.5 & 11.5. Previous scan got a 12.5 but today scan they say qn mark not sure if it's follicle.

Haiz...

So finger cross...
still got time and you'll have your golden embryo. Have faith in Dr THH as i think he has the miracle hands. So many of ladies here got lucky here under his care.

Wa... So good got 1 week HL... So did u get sat appt?

I did SIS b4 too...

Wa... So good got 1 week HL... So did u get sat appt?
Actually scheduled for 29Aug (Sat) then change to 25Aug (Tues) night clinic hv to pay extra too. Given another date on 31Aug which we choose not to coz for my case, Dr Tan said best to scan after 1 week.
Given HL but I'm sort of worry abt my work...

Actually scheduled for 29Aug (Sat) then change to 25Aug (Tues) night clinic hv to pay extra too. Given another date on 31Aug which we choose not to coz for my case, Dr Tan said best to scan after 1 week.
Oic... 1week later need to go back ah... Will dr tan do the scan himself for u? They also give me night appt too but I don't want so I chose sat instead . Mine is 3 week Lata .... Dr tan so busy ... Need to work night and sat... He superman... No need to rest de? Lol

Hi joeykw,

But baby's (babies) health is (are) more important. So maybe you can ask for no pay leave during this one week. Seriously, not to scare you, but you may have to prepare for the worst. One of the SingaporeMotherhoodForum expectant mom that I knew, though carrying singleton, but coz of her maternal age (37) and complications, and past miscarriages history (2), she is seeing Professor Mahesh Choolani in his private clinic, and has been given HL from week 6 when she started spotting till the end of her first trimester. Only returned to work 2.5 weeks ago or so.

Oic... 1week later need to go back ah... Will dr tan do the scan himself for u? They also give me night appt too but I don't want so I chose sat instead . Mine is 3 week Lata .... Dr tan so busy ... Need to work night and sat... He superman... No need to rest de? Lol
He will be doing next scan for me. Mine is 7:45pm next Tues, fully booked from 6pm onwards. Today is "make up" clinic I heard, ya he very busy.

Haiz...

So finger cross...
Jasmine, don't worry too much abt no of follicles... I used to worry a lot cos only had 1-2 suitable follicles... But u only need one golden embryo. My bb came from the one golden embryo on day 2. So, u still have lots of hope... Jiayou...

hello joeykw, just need to get more info on the payment... i had the idea might not need to fork out any cash at all..
can check if u were on long protocol?
Yes, I'm on long protocol. My stim was abt 8 days, ER on D10 & ET on D12. I have 1 more embryo, have to pay frozen storage fee too. I suppose the cost is depends on how many days of your stim, and also how's the progress of eggies.

Jasmine, don't worry too much abt no of follicles... I used to worry a lot cos only had 1-2 suitable follicles... But u only need one golden embryo. My bb came from the one golden embryo on day 2. So, u still have lots of hope... Jiayou...
Thanks! Mei! Just hope able to retrieve & fertilized the 2 (hopefully).

Yes, I'm on long protocol. My stim was abt 8 days, ER on D10 & ET on D12. I have 1 more embryo, have to pay frozen storage fee too. I suppose the cost is depends on how many days of your stim, and also how's the progress of eggies.
hihi joeykw, thanks a lot! didnt know might have to fork out cash, had thought the co fund n medisave would be enough to cover. thanks a lot for sharing! :)

hihi joeykw, thanks a lot! didnt know might have to fork out cash, had thought the co fund n medisave would be enough to cover. thanks a lot for sharing! :)
When are u starting your cycle? For financial part pls leave it to your hubby to handle, u don't worry too much. Keep your mind +ve and u will be alrite, wish u all d best. Take care

When are u starting your cycle? For financial part pls leave it to your hubby to handle, u don't worry too much. Keep your mind +ve and u will be alrite, wish u all d best. Take care
starting my cycle in Nov. yday told my hub might hv to fork out 1k plus he also say just go ahead see how 1st! :)
thanks a lot! hope all will be well and grab some baby dust from you too! :D

starting my cycle in Nov. yday told my hub might hv to fork out 1k plus he also say just go ahead see how 1st! :)
thanks a lot! hope all will be well and grab some baby dust from you too! :D
As I said earlier, the actual cost is really depends. So don't worry la, 1 thing at the time ok? Wah now the earliest date is Nov ah? Keep us posted ya or u may pm me too.

As I said earlier, the actual cost is really depends. So don't worry la, 1 thing at the time ok? Wah now the earliest date is Nov ah? Keep us posted ya or u may pm me too.
earliest is still oct i think but cause im going overseas so pushed it to nov.
actually suddenly felt v down. why i am the one having to go through all this. haha..

Hi sisters, just had my baseline scan tdy at day 2 of menses at KKH. Heard the sonographer say lining 5. Right 4 and left 3 with a question mark? Sad... Does that mean only 1 visible follicle since the other one is a question mark? They need to send my case note to my doc to see whether allow to start the cycle. Although the verdict from my doc says ok to proceed but I feel demoralised le. Anyone has any similar or positive stories to share? I read that baseline scan kinda determine the no of follicles during ER.

Hi sisters, just had my baseline scan tdy at day 2 of menses at KKH. Heard the sonographer say lining 5. Right 4 and left 3 with a question mark? Sad... Does that mean only 1 visible follicle since the other one is a question mark? They need to send my case note to my doc to see whether allow to start the cycle. Although the verdict from my doc says ok to proceed but I feel demoralised le. Anyone has any similar or positive stories to share? I read that baseline scan kinda determine the no of follicles during ER.
Have faith in your doc and yourself... Jia you!

Babes, you know that we have to buy great eastern insurance for ivf in local. Do any of you still buy anymore insurance to cover the 36weeks pregnancy?

Back