IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Any gals here experience spotting n clot blood after BFP? I have been having spotting for 11days...and this morning got a rather big clot blood about the size of the index finger..had gone to kkh today and glad the baby is fine is still there and I can hear baby heartbeat....and am at 6weeks already. The blood clot is freaking me out...very worried...wondering isit going to be a normal safe pregnancy.

Hi char mee, I don't know what happened to you. Are you at the your 1st blood test after the 2 ww? Anything above HCG 250 is consider pregnant. If you got a bfn, don't give up. You can try again next month. I found out I got an ectopic pregnancy more than 2 weeks ago. I have been bleeding since then. I know I must wait for at least 4-6 months to rest my body and womb before I have ivf again. My age is catching up and my hubby seems to be more stressful than me. Let's not give up easily and give one another mental support. Jia you!!!
hi lucky baby, i already had 3 blood tests and all below 250. Although pregnant, the low hcg levels make it not viable. So waiting for doc visit to advise.

Any gals here experience spotting n clot blood after BFP? I have been having spotting for 11days...and this morning got a rather big clot blood about the size of the index finger..had gone to kkh today and glad the baby is fine is still there and I can hear baby heartbeat....and am at 6weeks already. The blood clot is freaking me out...very worried...wondering isit going to be a normal safe pregnancy.
I heard from friends and gynae before those could be old blood so long as scan shows ok.

Dear ladies, I'm going for BT tmr morning. The result will be out later part in afternoon rite? Is there anything I hv to take note? Thx!

Congrats Joey! Another 2ww you will feel its longer:) thruout the pregnancy becareful ya.jiayou:)
Another 2ww for the scan rite? I still got 4 Utrogestan for today, continue insert? Wat med will I be taking later? Insert or oral? Hmm... still sort of excited. U too take gd care ya, let's jiayou together!

You will be taking folic acid,progesterone n more prognova medication.just finish up the insert. Somehow for me this pregnancy i find it very stressful...because i have to take care of my girl as no one else is helping except hubby.so somex i thk if we r ready for this 2nd one....still need to do hsework n work... and this 2nd pregnancy seems much more difficult with morning sickness n bleeding...somex i thght if our parents can help us then i may not bleed so much le...alot of frustration.

You will be taking folic acid,progesterone n more prognova medication.just finish up the insert. Somehow for me this pregnancy i find it very stressful...because i have to take care of my girl as no one else is helping except hubby.so somex i thk if we r ready for this 2nd one....still need to do hsework n work... and this 2nd pregnancy seems much more difficult with morning sickness n bleeding...somex i thght if our parents can help us then i may not bleed so much le...alot of frustration.
Wana consider part time maid? At least help to do some housework. For me also the same, both are working n I do most of the housework. I know it's not easy but since baby is here, pls don't say such thing ok?
辛苦了,加油哦~

just met Dr THH and he said mine was a biochemical pregnancy and would come to a close. If any consolation, I will not hv any miscarriage but mere menses soon. Sad but somehow my tears are dry. Well, next is to go for antibody test and await next cycle.

Life goes on.

just met Dr THH and he said mine was a biochemical pregnancy and would come to a close. If any consolation, I will not hv any miscarriage but mere menses soon. Sad but somehow my tears are dry. Well, next is to go for antibody test and await next cycle.

Life goes on.
I'm sure u have done your best, take care dear!

Hi, congratulations.. Just wondering, do u experienced any symptoms during the tww?
Thx! Having cramp on n off, had brownish discharge on day 15 which terrified me. 1st week after ET I almost lie down all d time, but 2nd week start to do housework... what's your stage now?

Thx! Having cramp on n off, had brownish discharge on day 15 which terrified me. 1st week after ET I almost lie down all d time, but 2nd week start to do housework... what's your stage now?
Thanks for sharing..my blood test is on this Friday.. I only experienced cramp on first few days. After that, not really anymore..so hopefully it's a good sign for me..

Thanks for sharing..my blood test is on this Friday.. I only experienced cramp on first few days. After that, not really anymore..so hopefully it's a good sign for me..
I suppose diff body has diff symptoms, wait for your gd news too ya? Oh ya u may wana put the embryos photo near where u sleep n talk to them :)

I suppose diff body has diff symptoms, wait for your gd news too ya? Oh ya u may wana put the embryos photo near where u sleep n talk to them :)
Joeykw, what's your hcg reading? I suppose no need for additional BT if crosses the baseline.

Dr THH is really very nice and dedicated. I was told he was on leave on 17th but will come back to attend to me (& any unexpected cases) in the afternoon to ensure everything is cleared. are you also scheduled to see him 2 weeks later?

Wow... That's very high, may be twins :)
I suppose i may bump into you on 17th then...
The nurse did say high chance is twins but based on agaration la, so... keep fingers cross. Going back to work tmr, no more afternoon nap :(
My appt is at 3pm.

Last edited:
The nurse did say high chance is twins but based on agaration la, so... keep fingers cross. Going back to work tmr, no more afternoon nap :(
My appt is at 3pm.
My appt is 3pm too... but maybe abit earlier once doc ready coz will be there since 12plus for a blood test. See ya.

So many meh? I only have folic and duphaston.

Life goes on.
Jia you char-mee. Maybe not your time yet. Believe U will get it one day.

I'm taking folic acid only, b4 started IVF I was talking TCM so didn't really explore prenatal supp. When u going back for scan?
As per ladies advice, I went o&g ytd cos I got spotting till now... Ytd saw 1 heartbeat.... Another one can't see... Tmr is my actual scan...

Wah Joey your HCG level is very high. Please be xtra careful
As per ladies advice, I went o&g ytd cos I got spotting till now... Ytd saw 1 heartbeat.... Another one can't see... Tmr is my actual scan...
Yoyo r u having twins?
Joey your HCG level is very high mostly likely twins ba. Mine hcg level was 1234 haha...the nurse was laughing when she tell me the nos.

Yoyo r u having twins?
Joey your HCG level is very high mostly likely twins ba. Mine hcg level was 1234 haha...the nurse was laughing when she tell me the nos.
I not sure lei... Cos my BT was done when I was hospitalized ... Then a doc come tell me 500.... So all the while I thought I got only 1... Which is fine lah... I even told my husband only 1.... Ytd saw 2 sac but only 1 heartbeat cos another hiding so can't see....

Yoyo r u having twins?
@bbshower Why the nurse laugh leh? 1234 very funny? Cheers for u la I suppose hehe...
@yoyo13 Keep us posted after your scan ya. 1st scan usually can see the heartbeat?

Well... it happened to me the same 2 years ago. can't help feeling the problem is with me...sigh.
Give u a big hugz... Keep on trying ... Dun give up! I also nv give up. But I keep dragging cos my dad is unwell so I need to take care him. When I'm ready then here I come. Even the nurse say I took quite long to come back. Something really can't rush, when u ready , here you try again! Jia you!

Hi Ladies,

Is it advisable/beneficial to exercise during our ivf process? Mild exercise such as walking on treadmill or in the park for 45mins or so.

Hi Joey... waiting for my period to report. Feeling very nervous. Any idea when will i get to see THH during the ivf journey? I guess it's only ER and ET. Correct?
Just relax... Ya, only during ER & ET. He run between his clinic & kkivf ctr if there is procedure so u may see him when u go for scan. I met him at car park on my ET day hehe :)

Back