My hcg also low at 73 on 11dp6dt, 10 dec.. going to test again tml hopefully it has doubling... whats ur level now?

I am only doing another test at 22dp2dt which is this Thur. Doc said it should be in the thousands, or nearing thousands, based on my last doubling rate last week.

11dp6dt is about the same as 15dp2dt right? like, 17 dpo? My level was around 90 on that day, still low-ish. but it was a doubled value from the first test.

Don't worry. your number is going to double tomorrow. as long as your hpt is not going any fainter than before!

I am only doing another test at 22dp2dt which is this Thur. Doc said it should be in the thousands, or nearing thousands, based on my last doubling rate last week.

11dp6dt is about the same as 15dp2dt right? like, 17 dpo? My level was around 90 on that day, still low-ish. but it was a doubled value from the first test.

Don't worry. your number is going to double tomorrow. as long as your hpt is not going any fainter than before!

ya.. 11dp6dt = 15dp2dt = 17dpo..
so tml will be my 14dp6dt = 20dpo.. dr said it must above 150, so lets see how..
did u still cont poas at home? i stopped my hpt since last friday, there was only a faint line on guardian HPT.. and on CBD it showed 1-2wks
i dun wan to be stress anymore so just wait for tml bt..
do u have any symptoms so far?

Y
ya.. 11dp6dt = 15dp2dt = 17dpo..
so tml will be my 14dp6dt = 20dpo.. dr said it must above 150, so lets see how..
did u still cont poas at home? i stopped my hpt since last friday, there was only a faint line on guardian HPT.. and on CBD it showed 1-2wks
i dun wan to be stress anymore so just wait for tml bt..
do u have any symptoms so far?

Yea I try to do it every 2 days to see some form of 'darkening'.
I have nausea if I don't eat, or if I eat too much. The kind that stays in your throat, unless I burp. but dunno if this is pregnancy symptom or the progesterone pessaries.

How about you?

Y

Yea I try to do it every 2 days to see some form of 'darkening'.
I have nausea if I don't eat, or if I eat too much. The kind that stays in your throat, unless I burp. but dunno if this is pregnancy symptom or the progesterone pessaries.

How about you?
i dont have much symptoms, only have on off af cramps (not serious) and sore breast from trf date till now. .. no bleeding no nausea.. sometimes i felt inside got something needle pain and holding me (but stopped these 2 days), so not too sure is it i thinking too much..
i saw ur previous posts, ur line looks darker than mine..
7dp6dt bfn
9dp6dt super duper faint line on guardian HPT, CBD 1-2wks
10dp6dt super duper faint line on guardian HPT, CBD 1-2wks
11dp6dt HCG: 73

i dont have much symptoms, only have on off af cramps (not serious) and sore breast from trf date till now. .. no bleeding no nausea.. sometimes i felt inside got something needle pain and holding me (but stopped these 2 days), so not too sure is it i thinking too much..
i saw ur previous posts, ur line looks darker than mine..
7dp6dt bfn
9dp6dt super duper faint line on guardian HPT, CBD 1-2wks
10dp6dt super duper faint line on guardian HPT, CBD 1-2wks
11dp6dt HCG: 73

Ohh..don't stress about it too much. the threshold for different hcg varies from one person to another. so can't really compare the darkness with my hpt progression. :) good luck with your beta today.

Juz wondering do u ask ur hcg numbers. Coz when I did my 2 blood test at sgh care .. I was not inform. The only thing the nurse told me on my beta result , I am not pregnant. I'm curious?

Juz wondering do u ask ur hcg numbers. Coz when I did my 2 blood test at sgh care .. I was not inform. The only thing the nurse told me on my beta result , I am not pregnant. I'm curious?
ya, i will ask.. normally if they tell u not pregnant, ur hcg level shd be less than 2..

Do u mind share which hospital and dr do you did for ur ivf. I'm thinking to change mine.. Current. I did iui and 2 ivf at sgh care..

Hi everyone, at 22dp2dt (24dpo) my hcg is 1530. Still on the low-ish side of the range, and doc is still skeptical (which has rubbed off on me, lol). She has scheduled for u/s at 6w4d. Not sure what should be seen though.

Hope you guys are getting by fine! :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, at 22dp2dt (24dpo) my hcg is 1530. Still on the low-ish side of the range, and doc is still skeptical (which has rubbed off on me, lol). She has scheduled for u/s at 6w4d. Not sure what should be seen though.

Looks good babe! Hope to hear good news soon! Im holding my breath til ultrasound next week too..

Hi ladies, based on your experience, can I check how indicative is the Antral Follicle Count (AFC) baseline scan in predicting the number of mature follicles that will be retrieved in ER during IVF after the jabs?

Does it mean if my total AFC is 18, then likely assuming I react ok to the stimulation jabs, the max mature follicles will be capped at 18?

Can share your numbers pls? Thank you

Good Luck Babe! All will go well...

Hi ladies, based on your experience, can I check how indicative is the Antral Follicle Count (AFC) baseline scan in predicting the number of mature follicles that will be retrieved in ER during IVF after the jabs?

Does it mean if my total AFC is 18, then likely assuming I react ok to the stimulation jabs, the max mature follicles will be capped at 18?

Can share your numbers pls? Thank you
They will retrieve all your eggs. As for me they retrieved 32... 13 fertilized.

haiz. still scare of the pains to go through. my pain tolerance is low. that time do the scan already crying before the procedure started
Dun be scare.. think of baby.. all is worth it.. i very scare of needle.. but i did all the jab by myself!

haiz. still scare of the pains to go through. my pain tolerance is low. that time do the scan already crying before the procedure started

Hihi, one trick u can do before jabbing yourself is to put ice pack on your tummy for about five min, after that disinfect with alcohol swab and proceed to jab. It will numb the area and the pain will be reduced considerably. You can do it! Good luck!!

Hihi, one trick u can do before jabbing yourself is to put ice pack on your tummy for about five min, after that disinfect with alcohol swab and proceed to jab. It will numb the area and the pain will be reduced considerably. You can do it! Good luck!!
Another trick is pitch ur tummy hard hard then poke in directly. Give ur self 1st jab then u won't be scare anymore.

Hey dont worry. I had that same feeling too when I first had to poke. But after that, it was ok. Just take a deep breathe in and poke than slowly pull out after 5secs and breathe out at the same time. And yes, pinch harder or find the most fleshy part of your tummy

Hey dont worry. I had that same feeling too when I first had to poke. But after that, it was ok. Just take a deep breathe in and poke than slowly pull out after 5secs and breathe out at the same time. And yes, pinch harder or find the most fleshy part of your tummy

Yeah...I did take too...breathe in and poke in...and I shouted too...distract myself

thanks for ur tips. how to u pack the ice? using plastic bag?

Back