IVF/ICSI Support Group

Sisters this is my ivf. So may i ask for a gonal f cetrotide protocol anyone had to pay cash on top of grants. If so abt hw mucj. Coz monday they told us to be prepared to pay.

actually the reason for removing nail polish is in case there is a need for emergency operation not so much of the colour dye issue. Many would advise not to dye during pregnancy period but some docs said its ok. If you really want to play safe, I would say before ET.

I am thinking did the Antibotic kill my husband soldiers. Suddenly say my husband low density during er! Too late nothing can be done. Previously checkup show ok for him one. Anyway sgh seems better hor at least every time u visit the doc for scan follow up is same doc. Actually I prefer like That. Like more responsibility towards the patient. Now i know why pple say kkh like production line lol. This counter done next counter...

After our er at kkh, we we r allow to rest a 2hrs too but not single ward. It's a big area divided by few curtains Hee. U have a single bed not a single ward Kekeke. Then for et is trf and go!

actually I wasn't particular and didn't quite attention to it until my hb also said the same thing...that kkh like production line. he was also quite angry when on our ER day, the nurse told him to wait when he wanted to hand over his semen over the counter. Imagine a guy holding the container of his sperm waiting at the counter. This was the same thing that happened to another guy when the nurse attended to us at the counter told him to wait and my hb said "That was what happened to me the other time also."

Hello sisters, how is everyone doing? I am glad to report my spotting kinda stopped during my hols. I m just enjoying myself on my holiday and eating as much as I can. Will update all again after I see dr loh again on 23rd. Cheers!

I was with kkh when I did my lap. Only reasons being sf loh and I was fully covered by company under a1. My private insurance still had to pay 3000 and 10 %. After loh left he handed me to matthew lau. Hmmm no comments. The waiting time at kkh is horrendous which is why hubby suggedted dince ivf is govt n we copay go nuh. We r v pleased with their services.

Hey snuuggly enjoy...dont worry abt anything. Maybe the no worries n good food stopped the soptting hehe.

Hi Snuuggly, glad to hear ur spotting has stopped and little one is doing well. I went for my scan and appt 2 days ago. Can see the little sac and yolk. Baby is about 5 week gestation. Still early to see heart beat. Will go for scan again 10 days later. Hopefully by then can see baby's heart beat. All the best ya.
Hello sisters, how is everyone doing? I am glad to report my spotting kinda stopped during my hols. I m just enjoying myself on my holiday and eating as much as I can. Will update all again after I see dr loh again on 23rd. Cheers!

Hi ladies, i will b returning another 90 red eggs to shuang lin temple tmr (22nd Dec 2013) before 12pm. Pls do drop by and collect the eggs with your spouse!

Hi Snuuggly, glad to hear ur spotting has stopped and little one is doing well. I went for my scan and appt 2 days ago. Can see the little sac and yolk. Baby is about 5 week gestation. Still early to see heart beat. Will go for scan again 10 days later. Hopefully by then can see baby's heart beat. All the best ya.
Actually I am not exactly sure little one is doing well but I try not to think about it.
Glad your first scan went well, so when is your etd?
Really hope I can pull through, then our delivery dates will be so close!!

Iwantahealthybaby, I am sure you will join us soon.
To all the rest of the sisters, tks again for your well wishes!

Snuuggly,
I'm sure u can. Little one will stay healthy throughout the 9 months of pregnancy!
I was not given the EDD yet. Cos little one was still abit small to measure the gestational age. My doctor said roughly about 5 weeks plus.
Yeah, I think our EDD will be pretty near. Urs maybe about a week earlier than mine. :)
Pray hard for our little one healthy throughout the 9 months!
Actually I am not exactly sure little one is doing well but I try not to think about it.
Glad your first scan went well, so when is your etd?
Really hope I can pull through, then our delivery dates will be so close!!

Iwantahealthybaby, I am sure you will join us soon.
To all the rest of the sisters, tks again for your well wishes!

Yes yes I will too :) please continue to bless me with smooth progression for my ivf. Luckily I still got this forum to chit chat to express my worries, my thoughts, my uncertainty, my results.

Allbthe best hope4bb n snuuggly. I wish to join u soon too. Tomorrow et. I am feeling v heavy crampy and bloated still. Hope wont be bad after et. Fasting frm tonight. Scared if GA. Now the worry shift frm follicles growing to follicles quality troops quality n fertilization. I cant sleep walk fast as my tummy is like 4 mths preggy.

Ladies in tww and midst of the ivf protocol we will all progress to the next stage smoothly. Jiayou and best wishes to all of us!

Mesara soon another step forward in the procedure. Hope u got lots of eggs retrieve and fertilised for et. Don't worry too much tell your husband rest early tonight too.

Mesara, pls continue to take high protein diet as it can help to reduse the OHSS. How many eggs was retrived? The bloateness can be slightly worse after ET. U have to relax ur body and mind to receive ur embries so that ur embries can have a calm and relax environment to implant and stay. U have done ur best, leave it to God for the rest. Try to sleep early. Be happy, think that ur embries will be putting back into ur body tomorrow and enjoy the process. I wish u all the best for ur ET tmr and wish u success in this cycle.
Allbthe best hope4bb n snuuggly. I wish to join u soon too. Tomorrow et. I am feeling v heavy crampy and bloated still. Hope wont be bad after et. Fasting frm tonight. Scared if GA. Now the worry shift frm follicles growing to follicles quality troops quality n fertilization. I cant sleep walk fast as my tummy is like 4 mths preggy.

Mesara, u mean er right? Dun worry abt er. U will be sedated. Before u knw it, u will be sound asleep n u can't feel anything at all during the procedure. Ur hubby gg with u right? Just make sure he holds u and walk cos u can still be quite groggy even after resting for a few hrs. The sedation takes some time to wear off. Dun worry.

Oops sorry typo tomorrow is er sisters. Ya hubby going with me. Just tat tummy is not doing well nw. Wat else beside h20 n egg white can I take.

Oops sorry typo tomorrow is er sisters. Ya hubby going with me. Just tat tummy is not doing well nw. Wat else beside h20 n egg white can I take.

Dun be too stressed... after ER u shld feel better since ur follicles willnbe retrieved n u shld not feel so bloated. Just tahan a bit more n dun get too stressed over it.

Tmr is my BT n i am v excited abt it. For the past few days I have lesser cramping but have been feeling tired and dizzy every now and then. *Keeping fingers crossed*

Mesara: All the best for ur Er and hope u retrieve lots & healthy! After Er, rest more and drink isotonic drinks to ease the bloatedness. Relax for Et!

Lydialovely: All the best for ur Bt!! Look forward to receiving babydusts from u. :)

Dun be too stressed... after ER u shld feel better since ur follicles willnbe retrieved n u shld not feel so bloated. Just tahan a bit more n dun get too stressed over it.

Tmr is my BT n i am v excited abt it. For the past few days I have lesser cramping but have been feeling tired and dizzy every now and then. *Keeping fingers crossed*

hoping to hear gd news from u :) all the best!!

Lydialovely jiayou jiayou jiayou...blowing all the best wishes and good luck to your side. More positive results here so we got something to look forward to! Keep us posted.

Thank u lovely sisters. Wish all of u the v best in this tiring ttc journey. Will update u after er.

Lydia all the best for your bt tomorrow.

My bt is next week so I am thinking should I test hpt during the coming wkend or should I just wait for BT. Now just hope no af will report before bT. At least more hope!

Adnil06 last week I was terrible, cannot control just want to test and I did tested twice Haa. Negative of course! Tdy feeling I can wait I can endure till bt then wait for result. But u know we women are fickle minded lol. Maybe to lori I wake up I change mind again. But I hope I can stick to my plan now. Don't test!

Adnil06 last week I was terrible, cannot control just want to test and I did tested twice Haa. Negative of course! Tdy feeling I can wait I can endure till bt then wait for result. But u know we women are fickle minded lol. Maybe to lori I wake up I change mind again. But I hope I can stick to my plan now. Don't test!

actually I myself cheated and tested 2 days before BT too... but then I also googled and found out that the result is not accurate due to the shots we had.... so even I tested positive then I doubted the result and still paranoid... hahaha... women.... so best is don't test if can tahan....

Yes but if now positive I won't suspect it's the final hcg shot as I tested last week already negative. Means the hcg shot already left my body. My body now can say already regain back to injection free days. No bloatedness no pain no nothing and because I am feeling "normal" Again, tdy I treat myself to a cup of ice cream! Eeek totally cannot control, in fact it's offer by my husband! Talking about no cold stuff!

Lydialively, glad to know u experienced giddiness. I do had one episode of giddiness 2 days before my beta test and the feeling was like the room is spinning. All the best to for ur beta test! Wait for ur good news!

We probably hear from Mesara in the noon time After she wake from her er! How r u feeling? All follicles extracted at least the uncomfy feeling is going to subside in 1-2days time. Have a good rest!

Lydialovely, how was your BT? The nurse will call you few hours later to inform?

Thanks hope4bb. Feeling anxious since morning. Trying to relax. Bloated crampy n super sore boobs. Hope better after er. Now just going to vacuum house change bedsheets as after er I think I just need to hibernate. Haha

Lydialovely,
Sorry to hear bout that. Rest well for awhile and come back stronger k. We sisters are all here to support each other.

Thank u iwantahealthybaby, hope4bb and loversinparis for ur encouragement. Not sure what went wrong... anyway i think I wanna seek TCM help to improve my body health during this break... any recommendations?

Ya. I still have quite a few snow babies left so I am not worried. :)

Thank u iwantahealthybaby, hope4bb and loversinparis for ur encouragement. Not sure what went wrong... anyway i think I wanna seek TCM help to improve my body health during this break... any recommendations?

stay positive is the way to go.... can't advice on tcm as i did not do any... i'm sure other ladies are able to recommend good ones to u... all the best and don't give up :)

Hi Ladies,
I conceived through my first or considered second IVF, i am not sure because the first IVF was aborted due to not enough eggs.
Anyway, i am here today to give away my box of Immunocal for free. I have only used maybe 2 or 3 packets because I wasn't very bloated since i had very little eggs.

Please feel free to PM me and collect it from me. I stay in YCK, SengKang area.
Baby dust everyone! Hope you can gradutate from this thread soon too.. ;)

I was with kkh when I did my lap. Only reasons being sf loh and I was fully covered by company under a1. My private insurance still had to pay 3000 and 10 %. After loh left he handed me to matthew lau. Hmmm no comments. The waiting time at kkh is horrendous which is why hubby suggedted dince ivf is govt n we copay go nuh. We r v pleased with their services.

Hey snuuggly enjoy...dont worry abt anything. Maybe the no worries n good food stopped the soptting hehe.

hi mesara, how do you find matthew lau?

lydialovely, i went tcm at raffles under dr zhao, but i am not sure if it really works. they have a ivf package 5x for $400+ but i find the main aim is to have blood circulation around your body, the dr didnt do much too just poke all over and you rest for say half an hr then can go already. i see some sistas from this forum went some famous sinseh at amk think name is dr zou. maybe you can try. for me i fear que thats why i just went raffles.

i guess most of the times we will not know how come the ivf will fail. so we can only do our part tiao our body 1st.

hi melodyli1981, you are so sweet, but i pass the bloatedness stage already so guess i dont need it.

Back