IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks, lilcookiedough. U were there too? Today is ok la, should have seen the queue on sat n mon, worst.

Maomi, yes today et. Thanks.

Liang, ya the procedure was pretty fast but was made to lie on the bed in the OT while waiting for my doc to come. Once he came in, told him my bladder bursting soon. He say okok, will do it now. And yes, its painless, even better than pap smear.

Babydusty,
u are not alone. We r here to support each orher. U need to talk to ur hubby. Both of u must clear with what u both want to achieve. Hope u patch up with ur hubby very soon.

Mei2,
Oh u are right, today is our 13dp2dt. I too excited liao. I still haven't do any urine test yet. Maybe tonight. Congrats!

Positive, yes I was one of the pioneer batch at TFC. @blush@
At that time, we were using CARE's lab as Dr Loh's lab was not ready yet.

Hope for baby, we are 14dp2dt today hee
happy.gif

thanks but will only spread bb dusts once everything is confirm! u can tahan not to test? LOL!!

Dear all
Just did my scan on CD15 of FET, and my follicles are still small and lining at 5.5mm only.
sad.gif

Anyone experience that the FET cycle get abandoned as the womb is not reacting well? Or anyone know what's the max no of days the cycle can go up to?

Sleepy gal.. I heard its like iui, is that true? Waiting for my turn for the psychiatrist session plus sign papers

Maomi, I dunno wats iui like cos I nvr done one. Its done by having u lying on the bed with ur legs wide open and put on the stirrups. At the same time, must have full bladder before proceeding. Good luck to u.

Prosepina, my support is utrogestan only. Y leh?

Babydusty > I had a mc and too was very emotional. But we need to move forward. Do a mini confinement to build up the body. Like maomi suggest, do approach a counsellor for advises. Sometimes an external party can help you see the picture clearer. It may be also easier for you to speak to someone who is impartial. I hold to a belief that a true man will never lay his hands on a woman, and his wife for that matter. Violence is something that cannot be condoned. Take care.

Wat dO u gals usually do during the 2WW to kill time? I'm just approaching 1 day but already find it quite bored n time passes so slowly.. Seems like nothing to do at home besides watching tv..,

Babydusty.... dun feel sad u hv gone thru so much just bcos u want to give yr hubby a baby and he dun even appreciate it... i dun think he s worth it... i think the most important thing to have during ivf is hubby support how can he do this to u...

babydusty - IVF is journey together. If only one party all out to conceive also no point. important thing dun let him hit you anyhow anymore. nobody should be abusing you. take this time to think properly abt ur next step. even myself i did mini confinement cook special food myself. we must take care of ourself even if nobody else does. take care!

Liang, sorry to disturb you. May I know you are taking Duphaston 10mg? If yes, how many to take per day and each time how many tablets? Btw, you are in which hospital?

girls, if you need DHEA,please let me know. i have extra 3 sets of DHEA from pharma natural(KKH selling this brand). one set 2 bottles for $20.50

fantasydm, for me, if i took 3 pills i will headache, 1-2 pills is ok.

pls b aware this is a hormone pill, pls check with ur doc before taking.

fantasydm, I took DHEA prescribed by Dr. TanHH (kkh) but he told me not scientific proven at the same time. I never asked for it though but maybe due to my first IVF result. There were no side effect for me. Took 3x a day after meal. This is a steroid pill so I think better consult with doctor first. I was asked to took it before start my 2nd IVF, if I am not wrong about 3 months back. Frankly speaking for my case, it doesn't help much. So, I am not sure for anyone else out there who have a better result after consume it.

hi sleepy gal
happy.gif

jelly, I bought my dhea at $17 at kkh.

niko, ytd dr tan oso prescribe me the dhea. he told me get one mth supply to try first. but till now I hasn't started yet coz I forgot wat is the purpose for taking it... I remember he say something like can help improve on the follicles but oso not scientific proven.

sigh, ytd went for the post review n he said my amh is below norm level. mine only 1.4. standard normal is between 2 to 3 and he said as we age amh will oso start to drop. this amh is something related to the ovarian reserve right? hear the news heart dropped half Liao.

ftantasydm, usually DHEA will be presribed based on AMH result and also past IVF history. Basically, the AMH result will be decreased according to the age. It will happen to every lady. So, you are not the only one. Whether it is in the normal range within the ages band that is matter the most. Do check with Doctor and ask for advise again. Maybe can seek for alternative treatment like some of the sisters here such as TCM, accupuncture, etc. I also feel sad about my AMH result but nothing can be done. If I can go back to the past again, I will definitely freeze all my eggs at the age of 20s.
happy.gif

niko u r right there is really nothing we can do abt it. doc oso say he can't do much thou n he only suggested to increased the puregon dosage to 450 iu if I want to go for 2nd round of fresh cycle. but hubby wasn't keen to go thru the ivf cycle again.
if know amh will dropped, will freeze all eggs at age 20 too.
sad.gif

Fantasydm, I did wsk dr tan hh wat supplements can be taken to improve the egg quality, he did gave me the prescription for dhea. But eventually I din buy it. I checked with my tcm whether I need to take or, she say no need, cos my fsh n lh is ok.

Mei2, yes, I really try to occupied myself and tmr will be our beta test. I hv not done any urine test yet. Btw, I started to see some brownish stain on my panty liner since this morning. Kind of feeling down already. All the best!

Nervous babe
i think i am having a tad high AMH as i recently only got to know that it is 8 (from my last bloodtest in 2011)! But my doc didn't say that it's bad though saying ok..but having taken royal jelly in my last fresh and that it gave good results im doing it again now, but this time i'm getting a higher dosage of royal jelly in ampoule forms. I just read that my level of 8 might indicate some PCOS and royal jelly might be of some help..what is your AMH and FSH level?

Magical, Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) is produced by the ovaries. AMH levels were a predictor of pregnancy and live birth, even when the mother’s age and egg production were taken into account.

Hi Chris

Mine was very bad, amh was 1.9 and fsh was 16.1
I m worried that after so many jabs there is nothing to b transferred so trying all ways to improve. Did u take royal jelly throughout ur cycle? Or stop after u start stimulation?

Dear all,
just had the results of my scan and bloodtest,
today is CD16 and still not ready for FET.
Need to go back for scan again on saturday.
Anyone experience such a long period before transfer during FET? ;(

Back