IVF/ICSI Support Group

Baby steps , High 5!
I think I was second to go in. At 10 plus. Yes 2 days transfer FET. Just managed to catch her before she on leave.

How abt u?

Congrats bluenosebear. So many happy news n bbdusts to grab today
happy.gif

Bluenosebear,

Congrats, cycle buddy!!
happy.gif
So happy to hear the good news from you!! Have you seen dr anu?? I'm waiting now at women's clinic..

Congrats, Min and bluenosebear! Wishing you both with a smooth pregnancy ahead. Grabbing babydust from you gals!
happy.gif

Congrats again bluenosebear! I'm looking fwd to join u & Min!

Hey bubbub, I just got a call from clinic, say my LH low, Gog back to take jab. I used Florence for my 1st ivf & lap too, heh.

Oh Min81, Congrats! I'm so so very happy for you.
happy.gif
Hope to see more posts from you in the other thread!

Congrats Bluenosebear too! yay!

Min & Bluenosebear, dod either of u continue with TCM med after the ET?? and both of u are transferring embryos at blastocyst stage?

Bluenosebear - wow! Double good news today!!! Congrats girl!! Grabbing baby dust again!!!

Rexxie - mine was ard 845.. Hehe.. What grades did u transfer back? Mine was grade 3, 2-cell and 3-cell..

Bluenosebear - Congratulations to u too!!!!! Wow both my NUH sisters BFP together
happy.gif
happy.gif
grab grab grab lots of babydust
happy.gif
Have a smooth 9 months ahead. I wish I can join both of u next week
happy.gif

Baby step

So u were the first one in there
happy.gif
. Is this ur fresh ?
Coz dr sadhana said no grading for thawed embbies.

Mine one is more than 4 cell (I dunno wat they called) and one already compacted the embryologist said its morula stage.

R u working? How many days HL?

rexxie, frozen embbies no grading, mine the embryologist was telling me that.. both of mine already divided to 8-cell, which shows the cells are growing. She didn't mention that its morula stage.

ladybuggy, the cells will still continue to grow even for frozen embies? or they were already divided to 8 cells at the point of freezing? That means it was froazen at blastocyst stage?

sorry...i dunno much abt fet

Congrats min and bluenosebear!!!

Im with kkh, in my first fresh cycle.
Excited much. Gotta continue puregon over e weekends as e largest follicle only 11mm. Duno what tt means tho.

Next scan on monday and hopefully can schedule ER from den.

Any ladies with me?

Dream, the cells will grow after thawing. During thawing, they will monitor the embbies, if the embbies starts to divide, meaning it's growing embryo. Some frozen embryos that are not strong will degenerate and not survive after thawing. I'm not sure if im correct, but u may google to find out more..

Ladybuggy, coz I curious and asked the embryologist.
How come for FET no need to do progestron level BT? I feel strange. No testing if our progesterone level and if not goo then give more support like in fresh cycle.

Babystep, as mine is FET no HL all the way till BT. But my BT is 2 days after urs leh. I thot shud be same day?

Rexxie, yah..i called to ask before, they used to do BT during midcycle but now they stopped cos they don't it useful to do it now. But if you wish to do the BT, they can do the test.

Rexxie - for my fresh also no mid cycle test wor.. Mine is a sat.. I think results will be out only Monday.. So we will know on same day..hehe..

Lady buggy - u mean I can call KKIVF and tell them I wana do mid cycle bt ah?

Babysteps, yes.. for my fresh, last year i did my BT day 7 or 8 post ET. I think they changed protocol. Infact i called this morning to ask about if i can eat any med to ease my bloating and the giddiness but the nurse advise not to, she asked me to drink more water instead. She says these are the side effects of the cyclogest.
So she was telling if i want to do the BT, its also ok but i think i will skip la since they say its not useful.

Ladybuggy, ya I called kk just now they said no more P level BT.

Babystep, maybe u can check with KK if u wanna do it.
All I know is last time some sistas tested low P they were given jab to support. But maybe now chance protocol at KK.

Sisters kitkat from iui forum reported bfp under prof Wong today. That makes it triple joy. Hope sisters frm Kkh post their bfps here soon. It's motivating.

Rexxie - Yes we must jiayou ! Oh, afternoon ah? Cos I know on sat they half day so I tot they will call me on Monday le.. Haha..

Sara / sparkles - Don't think too much! All hospitals also same de.. Positive thinking OK? Anyone and everyone can get their BFP anywhere! =)

Dream,

Mine was day 4 transfer, bluenosebear's was day 5.. I've never done acupuncture before, but took tcm the 2 mths before ivf.. During cycle, no tcm..

Hope4bb,

I was on short protocol, gonal f 150iu 11 days..

Cheeka,

Glad to hear from you!
happy.gif
Your thyroid better now? Must continue to take care.. Glad to see you're ready for ttc again.. All the best k! Jia you jia you!!

Congrats bluenosebear!!! Really happy for u and min! 苦尽甘来了!!! Have a smooth pregnancy ahead gals!!!

Baby steps, when u say h2o, is the isotonic drink and not plain water right?

Bubbub, wah sounds bad to me lei. But u r halfway there le!!!

NurA, I'm on D5 stimulation now. I'm on long protocol, on lucrin, 300 puregon & Luveris (cos my LH is low). This will continue till my ER. Tik u will be ahead of me for a wk?

BNB, very happy to hear this good news from you! I guess we are in this thread for about the same time. Ron will be happy for you too. It is a long wait. Congrats! Wishing you smooth pregnacy!
happy.gif

Min, congrats too! All the best to your pregnancy!

Dear sistas,
What I done difference from previous 2 cycles,
1. Tcm with Dr Zuo, Tcm med & accu 2x weekly 3 mths before ivf, accu even after ET.
My 2nd fresh I also accu with anthr Tcm, BFP, but miscarriage at 10 weeks.
Stop all Tcm med once start jabs.
2. Both hubby & me took wild cordyceps & pao Shen powder alternate day x 3 months befor ivf.
Even till now I took, every day if I don feel heaty.
3. Coq10 1 tablet 100 mg daily for hubby & me
4. Fish oil & spirulina for myself ( took this even in 2nd fresh cycle)
After ET,
-brazil nuts, chx essence, or alternate with self- brew chx essence
I also recommend this book, it was recommended by anthr sistas when I did my previous cycle, I find it really help me.
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Stay positive
Hope this help yr in one way or another

Sparkles, from my experience, the success of the hospital does not equal to the success of individual.

Dream, I also have grade 1 embbies during my last FET at TFC. One even compacted... but no good news leh. As such, don't take it too hard about the external look of the embbies... there are still works done inside the body after the ET that no human can comprehend. Ultimately, it is God's mercy. Just sharing my thought.

Back