IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Chris

When I was with Prof Ng SC, he prescibed the following for my hubby:

- Vit E
- Vit D
- Avena Sativa (think it is also known as swiss oats)

sasha, here here!!! reporting... hehehe.. today mood is better... nua-ing in bed waiting for my mama to tabao back for me... so hubgry n sleepy nw...

Wondersss u v gd life. Really nuah to the max. How I wish someone can buy back food for me & cook for me. Shiok!
Me hungry too.
sad.gif

lynx, lols... ya... since nothing to do.. nua till the max since next week going back to work... hw u feeling today??? for BT, i see hw.. wan to let my hubby sleep more than go over... he nw wake up to ferry me here n there... then go work.. poor boy..hehe.. but love every moment he paying more attention to me.. hehehe

Sandra : I not vry gd cook but juz simple home cook cos sick of food outside.
Wondersss: am feeling ok but juz abit of backache from slp posture i guess. ur hubby is really sweet. well... He can't share ur pain so make up in other way lor. ^_^

ladies... not very gd nrws... just went to toilet spotted abit brown stains... nw im lying down n monitoring... wht if it gets heavier??
what should i do???

im grtting abit scared... think i do my inserts at 3 and monitor... i scared the nurses will tell me to monitor only
sad.gif

anybody had experience if the kkh just ask u to monitor??

i just called n the line is busy.. im having some on off cramps ans start to get abit panic.. nw is 9dp2dt (cd25) issit abit early for af??

last time i had spotting and with fresh red blood a week before blood test, and i call up my clinic and they ask me down to see the doc and increase my medication as well jab support. I think you still call and see how.

just call the clinic.. they say is med discharge... then i told her all the while dun have nw then have.. she say thiq is on off discharge de.. nurse say as long no fresh red.. is ok.. even pinkish red is ok.. omg. my heart is falling out whzn i hear her say.. pengz..

Wondersss, sounds like Implantation bleeding..timing about there.. I went for jab support the following day when it happened to me. Maybe you can request for jab support?

dizn tang, the spotting v v light. only wipe then got.. nvr stain the pad..

godislove, i monitor n see how..if get heavier, i go down in the evening... is ye spotting heavier...? mine is v v light...

Wondersss, I just want to be frank with you lah. Becos still early, even u go KKH, they will just ask you monitor and even u go down, u are just paying extra without anything given and wasting your time over there. So no point unless u are seeing fresh red. Unlike private, they will increase your support or boost you with a jab support. But of cos up to u to decide whether to go down for a check or not. Or if u fierce enough, insist them to give u a jab support as jab support will last you for a week which will be your BT le.

leor, thanks for yr advice!!! that is wht i think so.. unless ask my hubby to jump at them if not.. i think they cant be bothered at all... lols.. nw jus line down n relax...n close lonitor.. if spotting stop means ok??

Lynx: me got bleeding at wk12 for 4 wks. Dr order bed rest. Till 24dec.

Wondersss: no squating insert ur med daily at the same time.

Wondersss : I think what Leor says is also true, KKH might not give yo the jab support unless you are fierce to get the jab support, cos after the jab suport, you are not suppose to bleed again for another week.

Bbsmurf: ic. U take care.
Oops! I dun do my inserts on time! Nurse said as long between 6-8 hrs shd be ok.
Oso, do inserts on bed ok hor? Sometimes I ONI rest like 10-15 mins but sometimes I doze off n get up 1 hr later. Does it matter?

Wondersss, are you inserting Crinone? If yes and you saw the discharge staining the crinone which flow out? That's just the left over blood from the ET.

babysmurf, i do my insert +/- ;1 to 2 hrs le...

sunstillshines, im not given crinone... im given utrogestan.. nw like paralyse.. just lie flat on bed..

sasha, u didnt finish yr story.. then after stop liao.. then bfp liao.lols..

im more relax nw.. telling my baobeis to jiayou n stick tight tigjt to me.. or hopefully is implantation bleeding...
happy.gif

now headache is whether still wan to go back to work on next week bo

hahahahah yes i forgot
happy.gif
i was worried too, it's normal to be worried, i would suggest you not go back to work next week. Cos doc ask me to have bed rest and not move around too much. If you can, work from home see how.

Wondersss: is holiday season. Rest at home. Pillow put at your thigh. The idea is to work against the gravity.
Insert the same time daily like 9am, 3.30pm, 10pm. At most +- 15mins. Don't let your hormone level flactuate too much.

Godislove/Lynxsea/marble
thanks for input
happy.gif
will go source and see the local pharmacy or online got the mentioned ones..

just went to toilet... brown stains gone once i did my inserts.. !!! phews...
going to be a spy n montior my spottings.. lols... scared the hell out of me..
hmmm.. cos i nvr tell my boss abt my ivf.. so my HL is invalid.. if take leave, hw to tell him..?

Wondersss, Just tell your boss u preggy but not stable so dr advise to bed rest lor. Dun have to tell him u preggy via ivf de mah. Just tell him u was tested preggy recently lor. At the end of it, he wont knw u go thru ivf if u dun say anything.

leo, clever gal!! but bo mc le... lols... i tot of getting just next week mc... how how??
dian tang, hopefully i will be like u too.. but now the cramps abot intense...
sad.gif

Windersss: some cramps may be experience ,and u may feel some pain on the left and right side of uterus too . maybe implantation is taking place . Talk to ur embryos in ur tummy to JIA you !!

Back