IVF/ICSI Support Group

Lakigal, Good to hear that u can start soon. As for me, I dont knw yet. Can only knw what to do next after seeing dr this Friday. Really hope can have snake bab(ies) hehe.

BigBear, is still a big day for you
happy.gif
Jia You! Remember to up yr protein.

Leor, I really dont dare to think. Last time think of having rabbit baby, then dragon baby then ... Didnt know so difficult for me to get pregnant. All years bday wish is d same. All frens kep pop pop out only me...Dont know when can I be a mummy. Haiz. Oops sorry for being negative.

Mayb u b my cycle buddy oso. Kep me posted of wat ur doc say on fri k. Jy Jy Jy
happy.gif

Bigbear, yeap

Leor, all the best to your med apt this fri. Hope everything will b fine n u can proceed fet soon

Bigbear .. All the best to ur ER this thurs .. U mention tat u startedgoing to dr Zhou for accup too or is it dreambear .. Hmm..

Chris .. Do Take care n take a break to destress .. Me also trying to tiao my body now .. Let's jia you k

Ravene, I started gog to Dr Zou since Aug when I failed my ivf. I'm supposed to go for lap but sth happened at Hm so everything is postpone now. But I still diligently gog for my accp & taking TCM medicine from Dr Zou to prepare whatever I will be doing for my next step. I hope I will be well prepared enough b4 my next ivf. However I've skipped 2 accp sessions cos of bad cough n flu now
sad.gif
All sisters pls take care of urself cos a lot of pple sick now.

Hi ladies, i m back ! Be a silent reader after my miscarriage. Will thinking doing FET early next year.... anyone also doing ard the same period ? Hope can find some cylce buddy here... ^_^

I just back from clinic & understand from my fren & doctor that it's good to eat sesame when pregnant as it contain calcium , & many vitamin, bb will have beautiful black hair. Wow, i m so excited when heard bb will have black hair!
happy.gif
Also at the same time my fren recommend me the biscuit that she bought recently, so 巧合....
happy.gif
she love to eat & i have try , taste good !!!香!
I directly order few packet from her fren & introduce to my ex pregnant colleague ....

Although i m not pregnant now, but will start eat cos also a good food, maybe by the time get pregnant, bb already have black hair 'gene'.. heeee....

All mothers, just infor for u all to share....
happy.gif

If u keen to try, i will share u how to buy....
Enjoying this new 'junk food' now ^_^

Lakigal, please stay positive. U are getting nearer liao. Must have faith. Jia you!

i1BB, Thanks
happy.gif
Btw, fyi, best to be rabbiting early morning without getting out of bed yayy!! :D

Asiafighter,welcome...
happy.gif

Maybe chicken essence asy to take cos can buy bottle one, or can cook but for black chicken dont sell in bottle ba.....
happy.gif

Btw, what is ur stage now?

Hi lainelaine, nice to know u !!
happy.gif

Ya, will try too cos really hope can strike naturally...
What will u do during this period? Can share? I only see tcm to
'tiao' my body, search & eat more healthy food to keep body warm....

Snoopy

I just had a lap, so trying natural for this 2 months bfore embark to FET.
Now I also see TCM, accu, massage and her med. exercise and also eat healthy

Hello everyone

Have been a silent reader mostly, but wanted to send some encouragement to all sisters. After 2 fresh cycles with 4 rounds of embryo transfers, finally bfp!

Just crossed my 12 weeks, so feel more confident about coming in here to spread some baby dusts.
happy.gif

What I did to prepare for cycle is mostly from the spreadsheet and what other sisters have already mentioned:

- went to Dr Zou for accu/herbs 1 month before 2nd fresh in April. Continued till FET in July
- stopped all cold drinks, caffeine, alcohol 1 month before fresh
- as I have endo, have been on an "endo-diet" for a long time - try to avoid dairy, wheat, tofu. It really helped, I have been cyst-free for 2 years after having to go for 2 laps in a year.
- supplements - not much, only conceive well gold 2 months before fresh. chicken essence, LRD when started fresh.
- DH supplement - men's multivits, COQ10 and fish oil. And from gynae, something called Carnipure. Took these for 2 months before fresh.
- during 2ww, wore socks and slippers at home, ate 2-3 durian seeds, chicken essence and LRD everyday. Avoid all cooling food. Took 1 week off work, but did all my usual activities and went out to walk, eat...
- support from doc - cyclogest, duphaston, progynova, pregnyl jabs every 3 days. also started me on prednisolone and aspirin this time round, as i've had previous failure with very good grade embryos.
- lots of prayer and positive thinking!

JY to everyone and don't give up hope!! Try not to get stressed over whether we are doing enough to prepare, I believe what's most important is to follow according to our own comfort level and what is suitable for our body.

Lakiga > Thanks for the tip. I was thinking not easy to follow same timing everyday.

Asiafighter > Thanks, got your pm. Btw, is the person doing it a lady or male? I'm only comfortable with female masseur.

Ladies, those who're home alone during the 2ww.... can try CP ready meals. I had that for lunch today. It comes in a microwaveable container, casserole rice with a small piece of salmon (abt 50g), 3 pieces of carrot and 2 pieces of broccoli. Only a few flavours and not the best choice, but can buy as back up plan in case not feeling well to cook or tingkat delivery got it messed up.

Bb > Congrats! Thanks for the encouragement, hope all of us will graduate soon.

Asiafighter > Thanks, will try it soon. How's the environment there?

snoopy, mmm, i've been seeing dr zou since last dec. Am thinking of stopping cause my period seemed to get worse, getting shorter and shorter. Maybe i'll try another tcm...haiz...already tried 4, nothing seems to work.
Other than that, i'm drinking lrd, wear slippers at home, warm womb with heatpad and went for healing. Trying to exercise more too cause i've put on 15kg since ttc...
sad.gif

bb, if have endo, cannot eat dairy, wheat, tofu? Omg...i've been eating all these after my lap...

Thank you asiafrighter, joyhope, lilponyo!

lainelaine, not say cannot eat la. but in less than a year i went for 2 laps to get rid of endo cysts in ovaries, the second one grew to 6cm very quickly. i read from internet that dairy/wheat can cause endo so i decided to try and manage my endo naturally. it seems to work for me! as for tofu, my gynae himself told me to avoid as it has natural estrogen, which can worsen endo. he is the type of doctor that will not say anything unless he is very sure, so i trust him on that. also i think TCM believe tofu can harden egg shell, which is maybe why for my 2nd fresh i didn't need AH. first fresh, my egg shells were very thick and hard.

Asiafighter, when u had lap?
Massage? What kind of massage?
I really look to eat more healthy food, no cold drink at all, drink warm water, eat own cook food at home. Just remind by fren to eat sesame cracker as ' healthy junk food' cos also can keep warm....
But i lack of exercise, cos no kakis....

Oh, seeing lainelaine talk abt exercise, DH and I also started an exercise regime for about half-year. I think that really helped as well.

I also start remembering more things I did - only drink filtered water (the jug-type) and only use BPA-free containers.

Asiafrighter, in my point of view, for chicken essence it's more on increasing one's energy level. As for black chicken soup, it's more "bu" depending on the herbs used.

COngrats bb and babysmurf! Join us at 2013 ivf mtb thread when u are ready.

Lainelaine,, maybe u can try another good tcm doc like many sisters here mostly see dr su, or dr zou..
Dont give up....
Think u must control ur diet since u put on weight...do exercise. Are u working now or stay at home?

snoopy, i m fine. thks for asking. 23weeks.
Glad that u r looking forward. Jia You!
Do some brisk walking with your hubby. I used to do that too.

Sade, congrats! Pls take care...
The weather now not so good & hubby everyday work till late nite ...
Still think when i will start exercise ....
happy.gif

snoopy, what's about doing yoga at home?
I can forward you the link. It's easy to do at home. Preferably, 3 to 4 times every week every session 20-30mins.

Preciousbaby, it may be too early to be tested positive on BPT. Call clinic to seek advice. Don't walk too much now, bed rest more now. Try stay clam....is not the end yet. JY

sade, can i have d yoga link oso? hehe

precious baby, since u r 8dpt then v high chance is implantation bleeding wor. Think d symptoms for pregnancy is quite similar to af de. Y not u go for bt rather doing hpt as bt is more accurate.

Preciousbaby, as wat BigBear said. It might be too early to test hpt. But please dun give up and do continue with all supports. Maybe try email yr dr about it and ask for jab support.

I do have bleeding and see blood clot but still BFP. Please bed rest more now.

preciousbaby> call the clinic, maybe dr can give u a jab tmr if bleeding persists.. if no more bleeding cud be implantation bleeding..

laine> u really put on 15kg? what u eat for ttc?? u tried tsb before?

leor> so are u going to do more test aft the pap smear?

snoopy> welcome back!

bb> congrats! diary means milk, cheese? wheat includes wholemeal? i only know chicken not so good for endo..

lin, They had transfer me to Gynaecological Cancer Centre wor. Most likely will go more details test ba. Cos i roughly knw my case is not mild but morderate stage.

lin, Thanks. Hehe...I hope too
happy.gif

Now my mind is thinking after whatever check or treatments, how soon I can start my FET hehe.

Back