IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Joanna

Good luck to you too.

Thanks .....we all work hard to achieve what we are looking for ya
happy.gif

Lin

Some sister here drink immunocal and also eat EW. I'm not sure is it too much. Maybe I will ask dr Loh later.

I also scare to eat so many supplement......I'm taking 2 pouches immunocal per day with empty stomach.

asia, i asked dr abt the ew he said only during ivf, but i did not ask abt immunocal... sometimes ask him he will just say ok leh..

later i will chk my PM. gd luck to ur review later!!

Hi serene, understand what u r going thru!! hang in der ok? I only knew abt the jab thru another friend who did a IVF with dr sadhana too.. It seems kk does not prescribe jabs as it is expensive n it is not in the package. I paid cash for my FET n extra for the jabs.. Total 17 jabs from ET till blood test..

I feel better cost I don hv to lie down for long n Also the inserts usually drip out during urinating..

That's y I enquire abt the jab.

U hang in der don stress up so much..

Wondersss > Ovarian drilling is a surgery to help treat PCOS. Usually done during lapro. You can google to read more about it. There's approx 50% chance of natural conception after that from what i had read.

I always hv the urge to urinate n also My bladder gets very full easily n I m urinating very frequently in this 2ww.. Is it normal?

Celestine,

Do you go back to the hospital daily for the jabs? If i'm going for ivf, wanna check with my doc too.. Cos i had a miscarriage so it'll be good if i could have more support.. I know for my doc, he'll give the inserts for ivf..

joy - PCOS can come back after ovarian drilling, its not 100% protection, it was only good for me for 3 mths & it came back. my hormone is ok, amh not sure cos never do the test before

Dian_tang, thanks for your suggestion... I do the inserts while standing, cos i want to wash my hands immediately (i think I am a bit Jie Pi)... Anyway, the more I practise, the better it is now...

Celestine, I thought we are not supposed to go out during the 2ww? Actually, can we do own injection for the progesterone support?

Hi Ladies,

Im abit confused... Actually issit CoQ10 that help the egg quality or or immouncal or DHEA...??

I dont wan to get "overdoses" with vitamins..
sad.gif

Serene, i do the insert while lie on my back with my legs open wide wide, pillow under my buttock. after insert, i clean my hand with antibacterial self dry soap. he he, i also cannot ta han what was stick on my fingers. My nurse ask me to use middle finger to do the insert since it is the longest, but i can't do it le

HI wondersss, I'm not sure about the rest... but my IVF doc only ask me to take COQ10... he say this will improve the egg quality. Maybe you should ask your doc, cos the doc will know what is lacking in your case. If I'm not wrong, DHEA cannot anyhow take one... though anyone can take immunocal.

dian_tang, ya... I dun use my middle finger too... I only push a bit in lor... heehee so disgusting... haha...

lin, to ensure that the inserts are fully absorbed, it is best that we keep lying down for 2 hours... and of course do not pee. Actually if you manage to push all the way in and there is no risk of the insert coming out, you can resume your activity
happy.gif

Hi serene,

Wat's the dosage of coq10 your doc asked you to take? I just bought the 50 mg.. Saw the price of 150 mg and had a mini heart attack..

serene, i cant pushed all the way in leh (when i did the inserts last yr and another medi b4 my lap). i noticed when i did insert for my iui, it came out when i peed, but i cant rem how many hrs i kept lying down.

then before my lap, dr asked me to insert another medi (nt the same purpose lah), it also came out aft 6hrs of lying down when i went pee!

u mean u nv see ur inserts came out at all? i told the nurse she also surprised it nv dissolve aft 6 hrs..

min81, actually he never says... so I just follow what is written in the bottle... I'm taking the 50mg one as well... Bioglan brand... 200 capsules for ~ S$80 after 20% discount... quite cheap as compared to other brands. On the bottle the instruction is to take twice daily... so I took 2 capsule per day.

lin, I never saw the whole capsule coming out... I mean, there are of course some discharge... but that is normal I guess... and when I urine, there is some white oily stuff coming together... which I thought this is the normal case. Your case is really whole capsule come out? If just a bit, it is ok.

serene, sometimes i saw 1/2 tablet coming out + discharges...

sisters who had lap, my belly wound now is a little swollen like mosquito bite and red, a little pain occasionally. its already 12 days. last few days nt so red leh, is this recovery or worsen?

Serene and Lin: initially I also insert a bit in the vagina, I realize the discharge is more. Now I insert my whole of second finger and make sure the insert is in there before I draw out my finger. It is really a bit gross la but Bo pian

Serene,

Okie thanks.. Wah yours is cheaper than wat i bought.. Checked out the pharmacies but not many brands have coq10.. So i bought blackmores.. I'll probably take 1 a day..

Lin, one of the 2 pills which need to be insert before lap also fell out when im waiting for my turn.. quickly informed e nurse n they will inform dr loh.. when he came in, he smiled n asked me if one of e pills fell out.. i nodded n Ko.. haha luckily everything went smoothly..

Sunstillshine n Lin..how's your wounds?

Do anybody know if ovulation strip show faint 2 lines few days before ovulation n 2 dark lines on ovulation day & also faint 2lines for 2 days after ovulation.. is it considered good ovulation? Anyone encountered it?

There is a long tube given for you to put the tablet (look like bullet) if you are inserting Crinone. The tube help you to put the crinone deep into the virgina.

Lin, Asiafrighter, did you ask Dr Loh when can we remove the new dressing? I forgotten to ask him that day!

Wondersss, DHEA is not a supplement. It is a prescribed medicine. However, CoQ10 and Immunocal are supplements

Asiafrighter, Dr Loh said that I cannot use DHEA! Did he prescribe to you? How about Lin? Did you also got DHEA?

Cock_cock, thanks for remembering me. When is your due?

Finally I decided to do a lap before the next fresh cycle. I guess I made the right choice. Hope to bfp naturally!

bb, isn't this normal? Ovulation will only stay for about 24 hrs and so if you continue to test using opk, then the line will faint on the 2nd or 3rd day after the ovuation.

bb, I feel completely ok now. Dr Loh declared discharge me and i asked him if I can squat? he replied that I can do anything I want. Don't know if I should start my jogging regime this week.... How about you? Have you remove the dressing?

Any insight?

Sunstillshine.. tq juz wanna double check..

After review, i waited for another wk n remove the dressing.. when my left wound get better... think its ok to slow jog if u r fully ok... gradually proceed to jogging to running bah...
Might consider going yoga again..

Sunstillshines: speedy recover. If u want to excerise, u may want to start brisk walking first. Cos your wound might be recover on the top but inside not so fast. So don't stress up. U still going to TSB?

great to see my sister friends here staying positive and making gd progress! hello i1bb, you must jia u wor! like bigbear, i hope you bfp naturally so dont need go thru ivf.. then save $$ can go more bangkok trips
happy.gif

girl girl and bbsmurf jia you too! yes, sunstillshines, u made the right decisions to eliminate all possible obstacles! all the best to all of you!

i havent popped, but cld be soon... nervous, excited and scared... lots of anticipation and worries... dont kok my head, i will try to stay positive, like you all!

Cockcock, though never tok to u here before but i do follow the threads quite faithfully since ages ago.. Jy! Have a smooth birthing
happy.gif

Sisters, ask u all hor, today I went Gynae check up, v scan shows I ovulated alrdy. Is it too late to bd now ah?

Cockcock n big bear, hopefully lor.... Hehe

Back