IVF/ICSI Support Group

Good luck, mc!! Did u ask the doc whether can wait any longer for the follies to grow bigger?
happy.gif

Faith: The transparent discharge is normal... Dun worry... Like wat Sarah said.. When dg medicated they check on lining n not on whether u r ovulating...;-)

prosepina...i think i am jus gg to tell them gg for ops for women problem..see how..i also dunno..like giving very short notice..total scan 4 time including D3 menses scan..

luv..can ask de meh? i dunno leh..maybe my lining already 11 , can't wait too long...i am gg to see dr zou later..see if she can help to stimulate growth.

juvi...thks:-D..when is yr bt?

MC, normally follicles will growth 2-3mm per day. You can roughly calculate on ER day what is the smallest one to catch up. But after the HCG trigger shot, it will not growth that much already. Try to eat more EW this few days and is those half boiled type. Good Luck!

mc, no harm asking mah.
happy.gif
I'm not sure if there's a difference b/n short and long protocol. When I did my cycle, the doc was willing to wait for my smaller ones to catch up even tho my biggest follicle was abt 22cm liao.

Sarah..yes, i am with kkivf..they told me 16 and abv can prepare ER. Thks for yr advice..will chiong for today and tml..jus that i am so lousy in cooking half boil..always become hard boiled...lol..

mc, you can buy those half boiled egg maker which cost few dollar only. Is just nice and will not become hard boiled. Take half boiled can take more eggs at 1 go.

thanks for all the boil egg tips...

Sarah..whr to get those egg timer?

pinky...i pour hot water on the egg always like uncooked. so, i put them on stove and switch off fire after water boil..but it become hard boiled..i am so noob..haha..

based on what sarah say, the 8mm follicle may still hv chance..i am uping my immunocal intake..i took 6 packs yst

faith,

I will be doing medicated FET with Dr Loh this June.
Can share with which day do you start the medication Progynova? Which day to go for scanning? Any idea whats the estimated cost to do medicated FET?
Did you transfer your embryos frm elsewhere to TFC? Whats the cost? Before transfer, do you need to take any bloodtest?

Sorry for all the questions.... Heee... 1st time with TFC so duno whats their procedure.

Hi all, I did my bt n got bfn. So my bleeding now should be menses. What should I do now? Nurse said If i want Do another cycle can see dr on may. I'm thinking to try other hospital (with kkivf in this first cycle) like Sgh. How much the costs for Sgh ? Can I eat Dhea & q10 to improve my egg quality without consult doctor? Finally game over for my icsi journey!!! I'm so tired, emotionally n physically ..those with kkivf,when we need to settle the medical bill ?

Lavender, Sorry to here that. Hugs.... Rest well and tiao ur body at the same time while waiting for next try.

Last time I received my final bill few days after the BT. You can make payment at AXS machine or go KK to settle.

Hi Jeanne,
Hang in there ya! Dun give urself too much pressure. I always kena question by relatives during CNY and I give them a smile and tell them "Akan Datang".
As long as you n your family knows you are trying hard, that's enough. I dun thk you shld be answerable to the rest.

Stay Zzzzeeennnnnnn!
happy.gif

Hi MC,

Dun worry too much. Mine wasn't growing too well but during ER, managed to get 12 eggs (although started with 11). I was told that dr will try to retrieve those which are measured 10 and above. Jia you!

We hv facing so much compare to ppls who conceive naturally yet v still hv to face those insensitive ppl. One of my colleague will always ask me how come I'm still not pregnant n she know I'm trying hard but still asking. She even ask me y I dunno the reason for still not get preggy. I also wish to know but nobody can tell me.... Very frustrated!

Hahahaaaa.....I believe alot of ladies here faced the same thing. I have a colleague who got preggie the moment she went off contraception. Twice too! Then you will asked yourself, why some ppl just have it so easily.....hiaz.....

My cousin even pregnant with 1 try when the husband back to visit her few mths once. N is 3rd child... My aunt always ask my mom y I take so long n so hard to conceive? All this question is super frustrated.

Hi Lavender, take a break and try again. Jiayou.

Dear Cas, Chevy and Jeanne,
I am going crazy. This is my 3rd day continuous brown spotting. I wish I never took that earlier bt, then I can still hold some hope. Every time I see the brown spots, I rem my negative reading. But at the same time, still hoping for a miracle on 16th apr. 烦死了,

Hey Usagi, mai stress mai stress! Brown spotting means got hope leh! Dun get emo okie.... Deep breathe in......out......in......out...... relax..... Now, go watch some comedy, or online retail therapy?
happy.gif

Usagi, jiayoujiayou...!! Lots of Babydust for you!>.<
Waiting in uncertainity is frustrating. We all understand. Try to occupy your mind by watching some TV.

Hi ladies,
i have been reading the forum these few days but i didnt input anything cos im hooked on to this taiwan drama series day and night.. hahhaa

Chevy, cas lavendar.. big hugs to you all, tiao your body and start the journey again. Im finally on the half mark, 9dpt already, another one more week to go.

This is a tough journey, after looking at all the posts these few days, i have many thoughts going through my mind, maybe its because of the med side effects, i was pretty emo these few days. I have been ttc for many years, to be exact 7 years, its never been easy for us looking at all my friends/ cousins popping out babies so easily but why its so difficult for us. Sometimes i felt god is very unfair to us, why cant we do the natural way and go through all these pain. But.. no pain no gain.

During this ivf period, my hubby and my family, esp my parents, gave me alot of TLC. My mum have been cooking nutritious food for me when i go back, she knew i have dry cough, she boiled soup that is good for the lungs. My hubby have been cooking lunch, dinner for me for the pass 1 week.
But im afraid if this ivf turn out -ve, they will feel disappointed but im keeping an open mind and think +ve.

Usagi, yah.. mai stress..go out for a good meal or a movie, relax your mind, yah yah.. retail therapy is good.. get yr hubby to pay.

sarah...whr to buy that?

chevy, thank for yr encouragement although dr zou thinks that the 2 small ones hard to catch up but i am not giving up. Will be gg for acupuncture contiuously for the next 3 days
today feel like wan to eat restaurant food for dinner...mus giv some reward to myself...haha

ladybuggy im only in 5dpt and feel like very boring at home. DH not permitted me to go out until nxt week. Huh!
The worst is my cousin pass away on the day of my ET and i did not attend it. Other cuzzy already put bad remarks. What can i do coz they nvr understand it. Lucky DH very understanding and supportive. Emotionally Im very disturb by the remarks. DH told ne that they did not know how we suffer to get a child. They also did not know what we feel when we lost our child.
People can say anything they want because they are not in our shoes.

Dear Cool, Chevy and Ladybuggy,

Thanks for the kind thoughts. But I know is bfn. Just now got a gush of blood that resembles red in colour. I cant help to cry. Been crying since thur when i got my spotting.

This round of failure is especially heartbreaking. I spent 3 months on tcm, eat conceive well, EW, brazil nuts, LRD, durian, immunocal. I got 2 top quality embryos with a good lining. I really thought my chances were high and placed too much hope, making the failure this round very very sad.

Is a hollow feeling that I doubt other pp will understand. I cant help feeling very sad but to cry and cry because I am hurt financially, physically and emotionally. Why I dont have embryos left. Why....WHy i fail again....Tears welling up again.

Usagi I do feel u. U hv tried ur best to b in top form for your tis cycle n yet BFN. But et least u hv made some improvement in tis cycle in terms of result. Do continue to prepare ur body n try again. I m sure u will succeed one fine day. Every failure makes us stronger n onie thru failure it makes us closer to success. Jiayou!!!

Usage, hug hug! *pat pat * it hasn't been easy for u. It's ok to cry. Take time to sort out ur thoughts. Try not to dwell on negatives thoughts. At least this round u've given ur best.

When u r ready, then Try again. Hugs.....

Usagi, hugzzz.. This journey is really very tough on all sisters, like yourself. Please take care and tiao your body during this period of time. Many sisters here had gone through my cycles before finally conceive their babies. What is more important is that you have done your best. Jiayou, and hope you will succeed like other sisters too in months to come. We will all be here rooting for you!

Sarah, is that easy to use for half boiled egg? How it works? Consider getting it. Fr ntuc?

Usagi, hug hug. Do cry it out. Don't control. U will feel better after that. I felt much better after cry it out hard.

Hugs Usagi, I agree with happy pinky, cry it out n u feel better. But after that pickup yrself n try again k. We all know itz not easy but we will succeed one day k.

Thanks Chevy, I did my IUI this morning. Very simple process n will test pregnancy on may 2. I request for my 2nd ivf to start in June if my iui failed. Now only can cross my finger and pray really hard for miracle..

Mc, all the best to u k... Jia you n eat more egg white n protein stuff k..

Sarah, I have being looking for that!
happy.gif
will go buy it

Hi Ladybugger, yes, indeed a trying period during the whole process and now you know who loves you best!
happy.gif

Hi MC, do reward yourself! U most definitely deserves it
happy.gif

happypinky yea very easy to use. Thers a mark level level to indicate eg 1 egg thers a mark. So use dat mark s a guideline. Once e water is cleared, e egg is cooked.

Hey Usagi,
*hugz* All of us feel you....... After all the efforts, accepting failure is not easy. However, you have alrdy did your best and you know it. Allow yourself to grieve, but not too long. Pick yourself up, both emotionally n mentally and decide your path.

We are all here for you ya...... Take good care!

Happy, it is very easy to use. N it will not become hard boiled.

Shainie, the pic I posted is copy from one of the website.
happy.gif
but mine also the same....

Back