IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wendy, it's pure irony when some ladies strive so hard n made soooo much effort to avoid pregnancy & have had few abortions n yet bfp like nobody's biz n yet people like us wld b head over heels if we bfp...

Cock cock!!!!! Wei Wei wei!! How r u feeling today? Take some suan Mei if u feel giddy n nauseous ok?! N no lah, stop making me blush lah.... I only know how to talk "cock" nia lah!

Hugs back to you too Wendy and iBB!!!

Gee thanks gals im so touched now i can cry..for i know at least there are sisters like you to provide support and listening ears and empathizing hearts..

Sometimes can't understand why are there ppl who can pass remarks like that..i can't help but think why some pple who can have children easily are taking things for granted while ppl like us sisters here go thru rough patches to just have a precious bundle of joy in our arms....hmm..

But im very sure that makes us (sisters who have gone thru IVF and such) better and stronger mummies in future to our bbs!

Fou fou, I can fully apprehend what feelings u have now... The "mixed up & down/Rojak" feel.... eh, u feel bloated n constipated ya!!!! Good signs!!! Ok I shan't say so much... We will just c how it goes on Friday ok... U (try) keep zen (I know u can, uve always been damn cool).... Gambete!!! Wheeee....

chrisl, jia you! actually, i feel you "bounced back" v fast, which is v courageous.. but cry if u need to, as griefing is part of healing.. i read yr "detailed story".. my heart really went out to you... can only wish u and yr hb strength and faith to press on.. yr dream will come true one day, soon!

wave wave ilbb.. u talked "cock" ah? u call me is it? hey gal, still dont know when is yr ET??

ya loh.. i miss your all loh... yes, hope u bfp this round, and then everything soon soon for u and yr baby/ies... next few days also dont move too much.. this period ard implantation period is it? date ilbb go for roller coaster ride? haha

Chrisl..Cry out loud when u need..u will feel better..i cry till no tears whenever i see the ultrasound pictures n all the videoclips i had for my bb boy..But rem 1 thing for sure,we got to persever..

Therefore,after i think i get over it,i delete all the video clips and burn away all the ultrasound pictures that i had coz i know i need to start afresh..it is not easy..i am sure you can..
happy.gif

I1bb..cockcock say date you for roller coaster ride?? u on bor?? Implantation day le..will chio bbjourney,angelxuan,big bear together..n cockcock will take care of our bags..heehee

Cock cock, I still dnt knw when is my ET date wor...
Lining prob leh... CMI leh... Anyway ET also like that lah... Very low chance nia cos dr jin says my womb terok leh... Hahaha... Just try for the sake of trying lor... Ai yo I ish super scaredy cat de... Dnt dare sit roller coaster de... Merry go round I best! Tats y my IVF ish like merry go round lor.... Round n round.... Zzzz

hahaha.. wendy, i read yr post and burst out laughing! my DH puzzled and shocked at my sudden laughter! sure, i can take care of yr bags.. and i will also prepare plastic bags for u all to puke after the ride... to be more environmentally friendly, i think i will prepare only 1 plastic bag.. those who did ET first will puke first.. that means wendy, bbjourney, then followed by angelxuan abd big bear.. i think big bear will puke the most looking at all the gross mess vomitted by the ladies in front of her! hahaha.. of course, ilbb cant be idling.. she has to hold the plastic bag and try to tahan the smell and the contents that flow out of it... yucks!!!

cockcock hee..you read..terrible right? I had my share of crying buckets yesterday..drove all 3 hrs crying in the car + all the rest of the evening crying thru as well as this morning upon waking up cos feeling so strange as 1st time touching an 'empty' tummy..but well im still sad of course and this sadness can nvr be erased but meanwhile, i have to be strong..cos i don't want my parents esp to worry abt me..and i want to keep that positive vibes..cos can recover faster..and thus BFP faster too next round..body can react to positive vibes de i feel lor..

hehe i've read thru the vibes here on this thread..very very happy vibes haha you and iBB & rest of gals here creating the fun atmosphere! Good!!

hi chrisl.. if u knw me, i am a worrier.. no positive vibes.. many other sisters here are strong, positive and v encouraging! that's why i like to come here.. they also q fun loh... can be happier hanging around here.. take good care dear.. it takes time to heal, but u can de!

cockcock..wow bian ah..u make me feel like vomitting before even taking the thrill rides..haha..lucky i am the 1st to vomit..bigbear n i1bb very pitiful..haha..

N honestly lo,i dare not take thrill rides too,coz i have a small heart..big size but small heart..the rest are filled with water and air..that y now so bloated..haha..

We are chatting in motherhood forum chatting rite?my hb in fertility community forum chatting now..haha..he damm jealous i have so many sisters here..wahaha..

oh yes wendy, here we not only share tips but also other jokes mah, so more fun... can even lecture and cock people's head somemore right? actually, its the pple who make the forum more fun, inviting and engaging.. i shd be going to bed soon but so enjoy hanging around with u gals...

cockcock..u must come here tomorrow k..cant tahan..keep laughing till abit cramp..will embbies fall out of my uterus??

U rest early k..

ilbb, hope ur lining improve and become ideal for your next step of the procedure! we all also want to see u bfp! dont give up or say anything to doubt yourself or yr chances ok.. "slap slap"...

Hi cock cock and i1bb: both of u so funi. Long time didn't have a good laughter. My dh think I xiao laughing at my iPhone. I also want to join u all for the roller coaster. Hahaha

Cock cock, no lah! I not doubting my chances not am I giving up! Yogi bear says one will never fail if one never give up! So nope! I'm not giving up... I merely "no feel" lah... Lolx... Slap me hor.. Jin huan Hee sibo... Can revenge hor... U better faster go zzzz hor... So late le... U not sleepy yr 龙凤胎are ok... Smack yr sexy ass then u know! Lolx...

Yo yo babysmurf!!! Howdy! Welcome welcome!!! Join in the roller coaster ride!!! Come come! Lets all puke together!!!! Wakaka

Chrisl...stay wrong, girl!
happy.gif

hi all, I'm past day 5 of lucrin. So far so good. Am I supposed to encounter anything during this period? I've started eating 2 brazil nuts a day and i'm drinking EnfaMama daily. What to expect when I start Puregon in a week's time?

Happy V day ladies.

Wendy: me not so soon. I me scheduled in apr. Hope Ttc naturally in the mean while. So excited for all of u.

Angelxuan, yes excited. Mrt down den rush to taxi cab to novena. My et at 1015am or 1045am. Nurse ss on leave today, dr jin sick today.anyone tried Dr Zhao accupunture at raffles hosp b4?

bbjourney..i dont know abt the MC thingy le..i havent take the HL from them..We can still pick up from them during our bt..dont worry

heya sisters! just went thru FET yesterday. this is my second round of FET. any tips on wat i shud eat other than brazilian nuts and folic acid.? can i take brand's herbal essence?

Wendy, i just asked care, they confirm e hl is issued by them. .

Btw, this mrng i checked w dr jin, she said i no need accupunture today but if i Wan also can. But she sick, she will be off this afternoon n thus she said can let dr zhao do for me. Dunno if i shd do anot.

Gum, no herbs during 2ww. Just drink the normal chicken essence. U can also take walnut, egg whites, longan reddate wolfberry tea, ensure life milk. Stay positive n stress free.

bbjourney...thanks for the updates..will get the HL from care then..
happy.gif

gd luck ya..
happy.gif

For dr jin case,i think because she saw me in pain that why ask me to come immediately after et aso..think must to let dr jin do it since she knows abt yr case..
happy.gif

Hi Gum, Congrats on your FET. Yes, can take chicken essence during 2ww.

BBjourney, since you are at Novena, just check with both care and TFC who should issue HL leave to you for 2ww. Get it today so at least u have a peace of mind during 2ww.

Bigbear, I don't know if I have ET or not. Am waiting for care to call me on whether there's any fertilization. I was with KK previously but followed dr Loh to TFC this year. I presume your ET is tomorrow? Good luck!

I1BB, are you having your scan today?

BBjourney, according to dr jin, dr zhao is the same as she also does acupuncture for ivf patients. She asked me to go on sat if I have ET tmr.

Yo angel, u must b feeling anxious n worried. I can "feel" by yr words u typed...big hugs... Try to stay positive n have faith in yr embbies ok... Me today scan. Lining only 7.3mm. After 4 days n progynova up to 4 tablets a day, my lining grew by a mere pathetic 1.3mm.. Anyway doc up my dosage again to 5 a day n next scan is sat lor

Hope, ya.. So call "abt there" lor.. I wan 10mm leh... But seems like my blood all stuck n doesn't build up no matter what I eat. Hahaha

Back