IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi pink
Hugz... Did nurse tell u ur hcg level? Maybe implantation do occur? Take care gal n tiao urself well for ur coming fet.. How many embroye u still hv? Glad u r feeling ok.. Jiayou n am sure u will strike next try k.. As long as no giveup..;)

Hazel- assuming ur menses late by one week, this thu hopefully can know the reason after scan. If the scan n see linking thick thick, menses shld be comin, else means u might be preg? ;p. Understand ur frustration, having repeated e2 twice myself, it seems delaying everything, but u've already come so far, dun let minor disturbance upset ur mood.

Dear buddies here, sorry for MIA for so long. Past few days was v bad for mi. Gastric attack, cold sweat, bad bloat, giddy n blood pressure kp reflectg error.

My darling Pink ~ Nvm, jia you jia you again but always btr to gv urself a break 1st yeah. We all love u. Again.. Judgin fr my body condition, i don tink my embbies r survinin ler. . All i can do now is juz pray to God n thank you for wishin for us n not forgettin us. ;) u reri set a great strong example for sisters here.

Ron,
Go for ur tcm sessions at dr zou faithfully to tiao ur body before u start ur fresh cycle with dr cheng again. U taking her tcm herbs too?

Babybun,
R u with any tcm ? Though i didnt to do trf, I went back to do acu on the 2nd day after my ER n the session did helped ease the crampy/bloatedness.

Clb, wat I need to do e2 BT twice also? Then y shld I do e2 BT check on thurs? Just scan will do. I tested hpt on 8th, negative. Last cycle, my e2 scan was on d18! This time pn d14...

pink, *hugs*. Yes tiao your body now and then jia you again. You will success for the next cycle. Have a good rest and maybe a short trip to relax before next cycle. Take care!

Joanne; hey! Juz met doctor loh. Wait soo long.. Mine is 9. What was urs? Did u get any vitamins? He didn't give me Any vitamins. Still got oon off spotting.

Hi joannetan,
sorry for delayed msg as I fell asleep half way. uhm i cut (with the scissors) about 3 big dates, put in 5 bigger logan flesh, maybe some 20-25 wolfberries and like 4-5 black dates for 4 cups?
I put in thermal pot too and mine was slightly sweet ytd so I added like 1/4 cup of water into my mug because I don't like my drinks too sweet.

Hi Pink,

you're like a big sis to me and a very 'strong' person. I'm sure something lovely & good will happen to a beautiful person like yourself. Know that we are always supportive.

Here's a big big big big hug.

Thanks Kimmy

Pink - hugz.... I faced the same situation last month too. Life still goes on. Guess we have all become stronger from these process....

hi j03>my hcg is 0.1 so itz really "IMPOSSIBLE" to be preg...unless itz a MIRACLE
happy.gif
i wld really like tat but i must b realistic lor..No more embbies liao discarded last 3 coz din survive thaw n of low grade.So,if i proceed anoth round it will b fresh again..

dear 12bhappy n bb_nn> i really hope n pray for u n bb_nn too.goin thro tis journey is not easy..w all the gastric attacks,cold sweat,bloatedness etc the feeling is even worst..u gals suffered alot n i sincerely hope u do not hv to go thro the pain n devastation of a bfn.

i'll heed sisters/seniors advice here of 'tiao-ing' my body again..so i mite just catch u at dr.zou someday..
happy.gif

Joannetan,

no prob
happy.gif

Oh for chicken i think you can get ntuc to help you chop it up too then you just cut away the fats/skin. that's what I do.

Jt, my doc ask me to try natural FET. I oso not sure shd I stay wif medicated cos my past FET was medicated. Medicated got injection n oral meds rite!

joanne T, how many drumsticks? Mm Im not sure if its sufficient in giving enough 'chicken essence'. I sometimes 'play cheat' by boiling chicken together with diluted chicken essence it i want my brew to be 'stronger'.

Maybe the other sisters here can give advice if chicken drumstick is sufficient.

J03
Thanks for the note. In fact i had a second episode of bleeding on sunday and is now on bedrest rest this week. Dr gave 3 days mc but boss ask me take the whole week off. My scan is on 19 may.

Itjabi
Good to hear things are progressing well. Did dr loh mention anything abt the spotting? Btw, how was your bleeding/spotting like?

ritzC> ya
happy.gif
in fact the 1st thing i did was to hv my fav nasi padang(renday,sambal kangkung etc) n a BIG cup of my fav soya bean drink...cold! i'v been deprieved fm my fav n itz abt time for me to play catch up..hee.oh my fav to-die-for tom yam soup tmr..hahah

dear kimmy> i'll alwaz remember u as the sweet n bubbly gal.may u b fulfilled w ur dream of a bb soon ya(i knw u LOVE children vv much)..u'v been diligently taking notes,doin all u can n even quit ur job..hope ur DH is appreciative of ur effort n sayang u even more
happy.gif
i thk u for ur blessings too n i hope the stork will come visit u earlier..(ivf only starts in june rite ;))

joanne n lamby> u gals persevered eventho it was not meant to be last mth..jia you to u both n i wish u every success tis round.*hugz

Hi Pink ~ did Angela advise on y the hcg is so low? So tt u can take note n prepare urself btr nxt battle. As for mi, Angela hd askd mi to stopped e patches bcos e gastric, cold swea n etc r drivin mi crazy. Thk i for ur prayer n tis journey is indeed nt an easy 1 but im proud of each n every1 of us here as we went tru needles aftr needles n more. Cheers ;)

Weaky, maybe your doc wants to see whether u can react better with natural FET. I tot medicated FET only consists of oral meds and inserts? Got jab meh?

Kitty - thanks. J03 mentioned previoulsy she will use 1/3 of the chicken each time....

hi val> do bed rest more.since ur boss has given u his blessings for u to take 1week..tatz a wonderful boss u'v..sad to say,other bosses r not as understanding as urs.

thnx..really hv to sit down n discuss w DH next course of action.tis was our 3rd ivf try..it has been physically n emotionally exhausting n not to mention a big dent in our reserve..itz easier said than done coz age is catching up liao..not as energetic as before..

12bhappy> unfortunately angela not ard(hk) bk in a couple of daz.hvnt even made appmt for a review..haiz.. wanted to call dr.zou to let her knw...but her DH said she is resting..guess to day not a good day for me..
sad.gif

Pink, I luv spicy food too, so eat egg whites everyday w tobasco. I have no symptoms so far other than 1 night of backache, by now I'm as normal as before ivf. So tell my hubby we may bfn. If I did, I will have a glass of ice wine, then next day eat all the seafood I abstained from.Still have to move on and treat ourselves 'we'll'.

Ron- the prolaspe seems like the same, but I try my best not to carry heavy things.
But wat if tmc is still not lifted from suspense in June? Thought u k still do under dr Cheng but be in Mt E instead?

joanne> tot i hv anoth chance at FET wen i had remaining 6embbies wen started w Care tis round.upon thawing only 3 survived the rest either din survive or discarded due to low grade.so basically if i wish to proceed anoth round i wld hv to start all over again...2nd fresh..wic i'm v reluctan..itz diff if itz just FET/i may just re-consider

Pink >> if you eva crave for thai, we can all go to the downtown east side there where bingo said got good thai food right? and crave together with you!

sidetrack, my DH still talking about johor bahru pau ytd. -faints- I told him no more liao, go buy himself if he wants la...

Hazel- I asked the same qn also, but the nurse insisted I take Bt also. I first time blur dare not oppose nurse. I think good idea u do the scan first, then decide whether to do Bt. No point suffer n pay money for nothing. Try postpone to later date if u feel ok to give ur menses more time to come.

Juz a thought, if spicy food is to be avoided, what about ladies in India? I heard it only affects heartburns. Anyway, I'm not a drinker la, but ice wine is v nice and chilling

I think the medicated FET is better than Natural FET...and I agree that Dr Loh is pro Natural FET...at least it would not be cancelled and you don't need to be disappointed with the cancellation.

Yeah Kimmy ~ gimme 5!!! Lets pray for miracle bb for Pink. Aiyo... Is e pau reri ni e?? U gals really makin mi drool..
Pink ~ any idea wat time dey closes? Wats e pau call? Bak pau?

I read somewhere that the success rates for natural FET and medicated FET is about the same but for natural FET be prepared for it to be cancelled.

12bhappy> i was there before 9.30am(tho angie said pref by 9am) n received my BT results by 12.30pm...a confirmation copy of the BT detailed result..Hahaha,thnx 12bhappy yes miracles do happen but in my case i doubt so ;) i'm ordy so grateful to hv been blessed by so many supportive sisters here..

kimmy> tat sounds tempting but only after sisters r either 'before or after 2ww'..we can kiv tat..thnx for thinkin abt me wen it comes to delicious food ..haha

wah..the pau tat good huh?well if ur DH wans i can help get him some..no prob my hse new changi V..easier for me to buy rather than whr u stay..usually i buy more n ask for 'chilled' ones if i plan to hv it next day..keep fridge/freezer then just steam next day.(if micowave u nid to put in container w cover,eat immediately after heating or elz will turn hard n no good to reheat after tat).

12bhappy - ^5 !!! hehe. Yes the pau is super shiok. Aiyo, wished you could join us that day. its okay! Got other dates you can join us one, Im sure!

ritzC - yeah! that was one of the topics we chatted about during lunch ytd about spicy food cause most of us love it a lot. Ooo do you like moscato and german riesling too? :D

Back