IVF/ICSI Support Group

Tanny, think if u dont use govt subsidy, can put in 3. Better check with nurse. BTW, why u decide to put 3? Putting 3 got risk also lei...

Tanny,
I'm currently working but will be taking one month off to do the IVF. Does that count? Also I think putting in 3 is quite risky, better speak to your doctor about it.

Lamby, dj, good luck!
J03, congrats!

J03, yr scan is great, finally a load of your mind. Singleton is gd at least will be an easier pregnancy. That's means yr high hcg also means yr sac develops faster cos ours should be only 5wks+. told u yrs very bu rite? will u be seeing Dr loh also after the KK scan? Must be very nervous on the 1st scan..now u can sleep tight & sweet dreams hor.

Tanny - is this your IVF#1? I don't think the docs in SG will put in > 2 on your first try due to the high risk of triplets. They will only do it if you have had a few ivf failures, or if you are older (>40/42). The rationale is for older women, the % of embryos with normal chromosomal dna is reduced to > 20%. For someone 30 or below, the % of embryos with normal chromosomes is 50-60%.

hi j03> u've cleared the 1st scan..n u could see a flicker? TATZ WONDERFUL! u can now sigh a big relief n hv a good nite's sleep later
happy.gif
we r so happy for u..hugz*hug*hug*

Cos I want more chance.. I'm thinking of tendering for this program. My work place can't afford to give me no pay leave. They need people to work... And work is really stressed... It'd my first cycle. And I hope for twins. Triplets don't mind too! I wanted to have 3 but right now nothing...

Any stay home ladies- care to share with me what made u decide on this? It's a difficult decision to make...

J03, congrats! :D Wow like what goh mentioned, yours must be very bu with all the chicken essences :p Good, finally tonight you can sleep well. I must wait til next week then hopefully can see. Today only 5w1day. Still far far behind. Goh and clb also next week rite. Hopefull by next week we can know already.

Lamby, dj good luck to your BT tomorrow
happy.gif

Lamby, tomorrow you are D14? I do BT on D15 and maybe because my embryo implanted late, hcg is not high on D15, thus D17 went back to confirm once more.

Thk u gals for ur emcouragement..;)
I was surprise when gynea say 6wks then i say why need wait one more week to see hb and he says if via vscan, shd be able see hb.. Just that he try to avoid v scan since tummy scan can see sac.. I wont be too happy yet till after i see strong heartbeat..;)..actually with high hcg really doesnt mean got twins hor.. Hmm...

Hi J03, congrats. Can sleep tight tonight.

Hi star baby, am also on short protocol, will collect medicine tmr and start jab on fri. Think we can be cycle buddies with Babybun.

Melodi, may I ask when was your last Pregnyl prior to BT. did you do hpt before Bt. Was your line obvious, mine is really faith. I am so stress up.

Mikela, thanks

J03: At least u have high HCG, bfn somemore huge chance of twins. Even not twins your embbies are growing well.

Sista's me and DJ is really stress up!!

Hi Mikela,
Your Pm is not turned off so I've emailed you instead!
happy.gif

Hi Summer,
Yay cycle buddy! At least I don't have to do it alone. I'll be doing it at Mt E with Dr Yeong at Tow Yung. What about you?

Hi Babybun, i called them every mth till march to check the status and they just told me that they dun know when the ban will be lift up.

Lamby why day are you now? I was also very stress last week before BT and even after BT. I think if you have faint line at least have chances already. My last jab of pregnyl before my BT is around 6 to 7 days ago but 3 days after my last jab has faint line also. Maybe like mine your hcg is not too high. Don worry will bfp with DJ tomorrow.
happy.gif

Melodi, I remember u were stressful some more must go 2 times. Today I dpt13dt2. Ya lor I just off PREGNYL on sun today line getting lighter than yesterday that's y I sad. It prob is due to the residue of support..

Jo3: Thanks so much for the courage. I am in Property
Sales so I went with clients to lawyers and etc. Was also working on another case..

Hi tanny,

I'm a stay at home girl.. I actually quit work sometime in the 3rd quarter of 2010.. My work was stressful and that I had two unbelievably difficult staff under my charge.. It's also a high risk job(dealing with chemicals) and being pregnant while in that situation is a no no..
And so, we tried naturally for some more months until cannot tahan aredi, we opted for ivf.. I never regretted my move to quit my job because I wanted a family so badly that I was willing to sacrifice that part of my life to be a mother..
Do what you think is right and best for you.. I'm giving all my time and effort for this.. I've never regretted it..
At the end of the day, I am able to look back at my decisions and say "I've done all that"..
happy.gif

Anyway, congrats j03 for your beautiful news on the scan..
happy.gif

Thk u mikela, lamby, fatefully and summer for ur wishes.. U gals will bfp soon too k..;)

Hugs.. Lamby.. Dun cry k.. It will be a gd day for u tomorrow.. Together with dj who is so quiet today..

Lamby my bt was on 19 day. I wasn't on pregnyl. Dun stress k? Juz think of ur embbies all will be well. Good luck

Dj; good luck gal.

Hi Star Baby >> Goood to be earlier, my ET is either on this Fri or Sunday, now see how the embbies are doing and how many will arrest.

I m PCOS, but my Dr said have to monitor closely should be ok, normally OHSS is between the ER and ET, just drink more water.

Hi Pink >> I got my nuts Liao, ok good to have more supplements, I will take own all in case my DR missed out any. Thanks

Hi J03 >> congrats congrats, have a blissful and smooth sailing 09 months.

Hi Lamby n Dj >> good luck for BT tomorrow keep us posted yeah. Baby dust baby dust...

Hi Mikela >> ha ha I also tried to PM you, no problem why not drop me email at [email protected]

fatefully : look like ur one month ahead of me. mine is in aug and i cant wait for it too. at the same time quite scared of the part about injection and day surgery..

summer : what ban are you referring to?

dj lamby : tons n tons of luck ok!!

Hi Tanny,

I am also afraid of the jabs.. but to hear all the gals hear so brave, I also must go thru no matter what it cost. Beside that I am also worry whether I can produce gd eggs.

All IVF gals here,
May I know whether I can ask to bring my IVF forward to 1 mth early?

Those who just got BFP, may I know who BFP from 1st cycle?

I am also on short protocol for ivf either may or june cycle if my current iui fails..

Now am waiting with my fingers and toes crossed that I do not need to go on short protocol, as my bt for iui is this friday.

Am with Dr Loh and he wanted me to try iui cycle to see how i respond to the stimulation drugs. Was on puregon and menopur.

Summer, I'm w KKH.

Those w kkh, on ER will they issue MC?
If is day 3 transfer, mon ET when will ER? Wed right?
If ET is wed, do we need to stay at hm on Tue? Can go back to work right?

Dj- girl u r exceptionally quiet today. all will be well, plus u have ur delicious backup plan. Good luck!

Lamby- good luck for ur Bt Tomor.
happy.gif
btw, the nurse let u test earlier? Coz she told me early test low hcg still Gota test again de, so I waited till scheduled date to do Bt. But it's weird ur test is on fri which is d15? N tomor is d14?usually they sch d17 n above.sorry, did I get the days mixed up?

J03- now u can sleep better.
happy.gif
dr benj has package de, I let y know tomor.

Pink- good tat u have planned ahead to quit after Bfp. I admire u. I'm on HL, but still constantly on laptop, which is quite sian.

Back