IVF/ICSI Support Group

morning MTBs - hope to hear bfps today

went for my day 15 scan this morning. follicle only 10mm. doc say v small, ask me to go scan again on fri. sigh... i'm just relieved i'm ovulating, never mind the size. but doc didnt seem too pleased. dont know if i can do FET this month. then i went to sign forms for FET, nurse also ask why i only want to put in 1, some more not 100% guarantee abt thawing process. i'm just gg to close my eyes and go with the flow, dont think too much. the more i think, the more obstacles and the more depressed.

Hi hopefulmummy n Tokkie, have u done the bloodtest? Jia you and I'll pray hard for ur BFP

I've just done mine. Told the nurse about my positive HPT and they say may be false positive due to the pregenyl jab. Now getting worried...

baby33, don;t give up yet. Wait till the scan on fri. yes, you are right, go with the flow then you won't be so stressed up. Me too. Taking each step at a time, do not want to think too much. Negative thoughts do not help at all. be positive ya. You have witnessed the first miracle which is ur twin. Jia you...

Good luck for all the MTBs. BFP for you all.

kitty - maybe they don't want to get yr hopes too high ... so the nurse always advise if BFP using BT ?

don't be down cos of this .... final leg of this adventure liao ... Think positive !

bui bui - tx for encouragement. hows it gg with you ? gone for scan yet ? i asked nurse if i need to take additional supplements and she said no need wor.

kitty- i came back from blood test already..

the nurse said they will call me between 12pm to 2pm.. so got to wait for their call..if bfp, then got to go down to get medication.

hey, dun worry so much about it, since we already go thru everything already, jut wait for the results patiently. worry also wont change the results..

jj- but its going to be waiting around like from 8am to earliest 12pm..and then the nurse said they still have to wait for doc to prescribe the medication then can collect..

Anyone same stage as me .. going for ER soon ...
Today had last jab of lucrin

Tonight going for HCG.

My bladder recently smaller ... i keep wanting to go pee .... i normally able to hold pee quite long ....

I go pee now ... sigh

JJ,
OIC...ok..then for my case oso is normal lah to 've spotting since u oso made a call to KK tat time, rt? Coz last mth not like tis, oni when afr taking the microgyon & injecting lucrin, tend to spot longer.

YA I called kkh to ask .. they said normal to continue with injects.

hopefulmummy - aiyo ... then no choice go home lor .... so waste time

My bt results is now in doc's office waiting for my turn to have the verdict. Chamz ..... Now very gan chiong...n scare.... How how??

tokkie:- all the best wo!!!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">hopefulmummy
congrats!!!!!! After all the ohss you've been thru, you realli graduated!!!

Sucking baby dusts from you!!!! =)</font>

seaview- thanks..indeed all the hard work paid off..

ladies with no symptoms etc, pls dun give up hope..cos i didn't have any symptoms at all..just relax and stay positive!

<font color="0077aa">yeah
2 good news frm kkivf!!! Now we are so motivated so full of hopes. Looks like we are really getting bfp ater bfp... Hope the luck goes on till a least end of 2010!!!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">congrats to Hopeful mom &amp; hello kitty! So happy for you both.

Tokkie - hope you've got the results liao
happy.gif

I am just back from my PIO jab, nurse say looks like I may have allergy, either to the plaster or the alcohol, which is wierd. So tomorrow must monitor again. Ask me go back about same time tomorrow.

Need to accompany my BIL to glen e for his check up. Aiyah. </font>

Congrats to hopefulmummy &amp; kitty_chan!

Hi all! Just left the hospital, n it's bfn. Doc suspect the problem could be embryos. So will be gg for another round of medicated fet. Starting ocp on day 2 n lucrin on d22. So likely to be sep transfer. Thank you for all ur prayers.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi tokkie - Your doc seems very detailed and its nice that he/she can provide you with next steps to look forward to.

Will continue to pray for you to have strength and for doc's wisdom in helping you achieve your goal.

hugs. go have a good rest.</font>

Back