IVF/ICSI Support Group

dear aris..mine in on aug 6..u did blastocyst transfer rite?..ur doc said that its ok for u?..cos my doc was actually doc marriane..but i hav switched to sadhana but few days before my et...i told them tht i wanna do blastocyst transfer..so it seems they went to consult marriane..which was posed to be sadhana..n marriane said no..do day 3...cos they afraid if my embies dnt last to blastocyst..hmm...if they had consulted sadhana woner wht she said..but aniway i told them tht ive switch docs..so sadhana did my transfer..just hope n pray..tht my embies will stick to me..n i will get BFP!

oh n Aris..u did day 5 transfer..u ovulalted on tues and they did the et on sat..so that is 3 days aft ur ovulation day..(hmmm..so why mine also 3 days aft ovulation..if mine is day 3 embie..then u shld be later rite?..im so confused!!)

hi hopefaith

mine ovulate tue trans sat

i tot its five days but heard from some here theirs is d3 i am also not sure now..

do they thaw my egg immediately on tue or when?

i not sure now..

kk also never informed.

wats ur symptoms now?

ur on cyclogest too rite?

Dear sisters
i failed. i had AF since Sat. and full flow now. I called the hospital and they told me no need to attend the blood test already. They will call me again for the review date.

I dont know what to say but very dissappointed. I've do all the do's and don't but in the end... i believed its not my fate yet.

I'm not sure should i change hospital or stay.

Fresh and Sofia Congrats. so happy for u guys.

hi missfairylady,
hugs, so sorry about it. Please stay strong, rest first and try again. Take time to heal the wound but never give up.

Hi Fatbabe,Eskimobaby,Zaza,Greenie,Minnie

Thanks for ur wishes. ET went on well.
Just praying now.

Aris,
Thanks a lot for your advice. I just did as u said. ET went on well.

Greenie,
Thanks for the Info of Do's and Don'ts
Bunny,
Thanks for the wishes. On D-8 I had 8( i guess) follicle but all were small.

Hi aris,
Thanks... i am having a crampness feeling in the left side of lower side of abdomen. is it normal... My god .. iam already in dreams... Hopi its BFP for all the sisters here.
Keep praying Aris.. All the best for u .ur Bt is on Aug 4th rite?

Hi aris,
Thanks... i am having a crampness feeling in the left side of lower side of abdomen. is it normal... My god .. iam already in dreams... Hope its BFP for all the sisters here.
Keep praying Aris.. All the best for u .ur Bt is on Aug 4th rite?

yup fancy

oh am so scared..

part of me feels that period is gg to come.

i dont know its just a feeling where u dont want to put high hopes cause if not i dont know how to handle it..

Missfairlady,
Sorry about ur BFN. I understand how u feel. Especially when u have done all the preparations and follow the Dos & Don'ts. Take sometime to heal and try again later. If u are able to overcome this BFN, trust me, u will become a stronger person. Take care and jia you again!

miss fairlady..hugs to you...dnt give up..take care..

Aris - im on cyclogest..i checked with KKH..its seems fresh cycle given utrogesten but cos ours are thawed cycle they give cyclogest..buts its the same effect progesterone. also..lately i feel flushed..especially my feet area..and legs kinda hot..just hoep everyting goes on fine..

Die, Fatbabe,

how are u gals? I experienced migraine and headache from my second day of Puregon. I also experience bad memory, but that was due to Lucrin, because it started eversince i was on it. I also experience joint pain, also from Lucrin
sad.gif

Feeling very tired and have mild headache now
sad.gif

hopenfaith

i have that too in the evening..

every evening i perspire and even now though fans are on, and always check my temp everidae

Hi Greenie,

Sorry I missed your message! How are you? How are you doing with Lucrin?

I am doing fine. No side effects or changes as yet. This morning's injection a bit painful but fine now.

I am actually on Suprefact as you cannot get Lucrin in Malaysia.

Are you doing anything special at the moment? I read your do's and dont's. I would like to start working out at the gym again but am a bit concerned it may be too much. What do you think?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Greenie,

My scan and blood test will be on August 6th. If all OK, I then travel from KL to Singapore for three weeks.

Are you with Dr. Loh?

Hi Green Muffin,

I am on D7 of Lucrin and I have migraine attack twice already. Also, every night, by about 10:30pm, I feel very tired and I get restless sleep thru the night...are you feeling the same?

Hi Green Muffin,
So far i have short memory and tiredness. There is minimal cramps which is why i am concerned that the dosage is too low, i m on 200 units oni for puregon and lucrin is 10units. When u goin for ur scan? Fri?

Hi Minnie,

Today is my D3 of Puregon. When i just started my Lucrin, i have migraine too. But that was very mild. The worst attack was when i was spotting, two days before actual menses. Yes, i don't sleep well at night too. But after about 2 weeks, it's better now.

Aris

I'm fm SGH. How about u?

All my symptom dissappear by end of 1st week and now coming 2nd week and 2 more days to my blood test it came. haiz..
thanks for all the hugs..im lost. i dont know.. mayb i should rest awhile...

still comtemplating where to proceed..

Fat babe,
I don't have cramps yet too. But the mild migraine is making me very uncomfortable. My scan is on Sat, because i start on last sat.

Don't worry abt the dosage,because it shouldn't be too far off of what we need. The adjustment will be make on the day of our scan.

Fatbabe, Green Muffin,

I dont have any symptoms except sleepiness now I need afternoon nap everyday and aft that feel low energy and easily exhausted.Still, could be partly due to caffeine withdrawal. My scan is this Fri. last two days I have a dull ache on the right side but its gone now.

MissFairylady,
I am sorry to hear your BFN. Have a gd rest, pamper yourself silly, and try again in a few mths. Since IVF success rate is abt 40%, it makes sense that some of us may need more than one try to succeed. Many ladies here have succeeded at the second or third try. Fresh succeeded aft going through 2WW five times! Perserverance is the game. Hugz..

Fresh,
Glad to hear that u are feeling better now. Today I was at Dr Zou and she mentioned that someone BFP but was hospitalised for OHSS and needed to tap out fluid..shld be you..;) Take care and CONGRATS! Enjoy the fruit of your hard work and perserverance. Lucky u never gave up..now your dream has come true.

Ladies in 2WW,
Good Luck! I am excited for you..

hi hope&faith

i did my 1st ivf last yr nov but was not successful.im under dr.loh at kkh.then tried again with frozen embryo this yr early may.transfered 3 embryo with grade 3.mine was fet with natural cycle same as you,also day 3 transfer.that time i ovulate on monday then do transfer on friday.the question that u asked y they did transfer about 4 days after we ovulated,me also the same situation last time asked my self why took so long they did transfer.my tcm physician was explained to me regarding the process.im also on cyclogest.i insert through vagina.i wore glove to insert then support by pillow .lying down for 1 and half hour.when i bought the cyclogest at the pharmacy,they told insert to rectum.then asked nurse said can through vagina but she said more messy.after consult to my tcm she suggest insert vagina.

hi aris

now im 13 weeks plus.im having singleton.
rest more doing 2 ww,ok
do n dont applied from other sister very helpful during my 2 ww.urs also fet right?
r u taking brazil nut?i took 4 to 5 pieces daily during 2 ww and chicken essence alternate day

hi lina

hope u dun mind answer my question
now im on 13 weeks plus pregnant.taking calcium pill,fish oil capsule,multi vit,folic acid 5 mg.if im not wrong nurse told me obimin multi vit contain high dosage folic acid but i saw only 1 mg,because afraid high dosage also can harm the development baby.n one more thing i still have remaining duphaston untill this friday finish.should i continue or stop taking duphaston?my next appointment see dr.loh on 5 aug

hi ladies,
I dunno why but i'm freaking out now, on 6DPT and 8DPT, i've got little pinkish and brown dot but that was it, but today is my 14DPT, i've got light spot this morning, anyhow has spottings but in the end still BFP?

hi mel irman

it could be implantation bleeding.dun worry still can get bfp as long the spotting not become heavier.mine last time also got little light brown stain around 10dpt.on 15dpt i encouraged myself to take hpt.if u dare to do it,i think the result should be accurate
dun lose faith ok.god bless ur embryo

Thanks Childlove, ok....i shld keep myself calm, coz my first cycle start spotting same time and became heavier thats why i panicked. i dun dare take hpt..hehe..thanks again ya.

hi childlove,
thanks for coming back to encourage and share with us your journey. Congrats that you succeed. It's very touching to hear success stories from sisters doing FET, glad you made it. I took duphaston and folic acid till around 15 weeks, kk gave lots of duphaston and folic acid. So being kiasu, i continue taking. As for folic acid amount, by now your baby's brain should be developed so taking obimin multi vitamin will be sufficient. And during our regular meals, we should have consume certain amount of folic acid too. I was not given fish oil capsule at all. Do take care and have a smooth pregnancy.
happy.gif

Dear Die,

Yes, the lady that Dr Zou mentioned should be me. hee. hee..

For those lady who is under Stage1/2/3 or still trying, please do not give up. I'm glad I didn't.

I believe all of us are given the hope that the only way to become a mummy is to proceed to IVF when all other methods failed. It seems that IVF is our only hope and we will all feel with excitement on our 1st IVF journey. At least I felt this way when I was introduced to IVF the 1st time. My dream almost came crashing down when I had my menses on the day of my Beta Blood Test. I almost went into a depression where I began to close door to friends who are pregnant. I began to hate my body who had failed me. I'm lucky to have a supportive hubby and I've learnt to accept the reality and have a positive mind as day passes. During this cycle, I've make a couple more friends here who had supported me throughout my journey and I'm glad to have found them.

What I want to say is do not give up. If you are not given one now, it might be God's plan that you are not ready yet for some reason that God knows best. He will give u the best one day provided you do not give up!

For those who are interested to know about my IVF journey, you may read my blog below:

http://mybbjournal.wordpress.com/

I hope my blog can be an encouragement to some sisters here.

Although I've gotten a BFP finally, there are still hurdles for me to go through this 9 months. My next hurdle is hearing the bb's heartbeat. Please continue to pray for me. IVF is never easy.

Hi Childlove...thks for your info..feel abit assured..i was tested positive in my fresh cycle last year..but baby's heartbeat stopped at 10weeks..i had not bleeding or watsoever..3 weeks later i had to d&c..this time round i really hope and pray so hard that i will succeed and have a wonderful 9 mths carry my baby..
i insert cyclogest thru vagina too..but i did not lie down for tht long..prolli ard 20mins..cos need to pass urine..or had to do sum stuffs..my MIL does not noe abt this..therefore..can't always be lying dwn in the room..hav to still cook..but i dnt stnd too long..i dnt carry heavy things and all...just hope..evryting goes as we planned and wish for...
Al the best to u...

Hi fresh,
love all the cute baby pics you posted on your blog. Keep up the good work in jotting down bits and pieces into your blog. I am still reading the wording but was scrolling up and down to look at the photos.
happy.gif

Hi Fresh,
Tears are rolling down when iam reading your blog and ur post in this thread.
Bcos this the exact thing i was feeling.
I used to stay away from pregnant friends. i never go and attend any baby birthdays and never go and see my friends new born baby.

I have come with a real hope for this IVF - 1st try now in 2ww. I had gone through 6 Failed IUI and so many clomid cycles.
Seeing you... hats off.. i (infact every sister)can feel every word which was typed with Pain..

You are really boosting us with postive energy.

Don't worry we will all pray for you. Good luck to you.

Hi All, I just finished 2WW and got my BT result. Its positive and my HCG level for day 19 is 2165.8. Hoping that I will have a smooth 9mths ahead. Baby Dust to all......

Hi Fancy,

Oh dear! I'm not suppose to make u cry leh. hugz hugz....

Please be more positive and visualized the embbies implanting and growing, k?

Do not be alarm if any symptoms are going away during this 2WW, k? One day you will feel preggy and on other day, you will feel it's a gone cycle. This is completely normal. Just remember to be positive always. Do something that u like to distract your thought.

All the best to your 2WW now. BFP BFP BFP and babydust to you!!!!!

Back