IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Thanx Bubbli.

InsyaAllah by den i hope i wuld b ready mentally. Juz praying hard. Yea ryte as age copes up, e eggs quality n quantity decreases.

A very big thank q for ur kind of werds n motivation. InsyaAllah Allah wil giv me e spirit n strength to make thru it.
happy.gif
Allahumma Amin.

U welcome Huda...

Come in here and chat with us if u need to know more info..;-)

Alim how? Hv u tested?

Nurul...

yes royal jelly does improve egg quality but not everyone cantake..those who has cyst can't take them as they will make it grow bigger and faster...

u can start taking them now if u dun have any cyst...;-)

Well i have not tested yet Bubbli. Its Day17 DPO, still no courage to test but having PMS symptoms. I pray to ALLAH that he gives me the strength to overcome this week and continue with any treatment if required. Suddenly i will be depressed whenever i think abt this.

Alim...ic...have u called the clinic to ask when the earliest u can test and how to proceed from there...

Y dun u check..If preggie all worries is gone and at least u know whether u need additional meds for your pregnancy...

Do it when u r ready if need be...Tawakal and redha....

I would call the clinic later in the afternoon sis and check what to do next if AF doesn't report till next week.

I would also take the test tomorrow morn and inshallah will share the results with all. Whether its BFN or BFP i would have to accept it and move forward....Tawakal dan redha; inshallah
happy.gif

Thank you

Hi Alim...

Wish u all the best...Just keep the +veness side...We will nvr know...Do take care...

Our journey is tough but we r the strong ones...;-)

Hi Nor (shortcake 2)...we are the same from SGH, tapi mgkn we have met before cuma tak perasan agaknya...Congrats also on your pregnancy
happy.gif

Rashal: Thanks babe....this wk insyallah is the 9th week
happy.gif

Hi ladies.....

Did anyone of u hav a hot/warmth body? I mean ur body is olwaes hot....temp is olwaes 36.9-37.2 olwaes. Cos some told me it wil affect if wana conceive. But I not sure true or nt?

Nurul...

High temp...To wat I know of if during ovulation temp must be high..then it's good for conceiving...Goo to have warm body rather than cold body as can attribute to having cold womb...

Normally after ovulation nearing to menses the temp will drop...

U taking temp daily?

Bubbli

I don't take temp daily. It's juz DH olwaes say hey ur bod y so hot uh? My temp is olwaes 36.8 n above seldom below. Even when my menses is about to come it is stil high

Is dat fine or normal or it's dat ok?

Hmm even ur menses comes it's still high?

Since u dun take temp daily...it's difficult to say that ur temp is always high..maybe heaty that's y u feel hot...

Y dun u try to take temp just before ur menses..It shld dip...This is a norm...

Normally it's good for us women to have a warm body rather than man...

So it shld be fine and nothing to be worried abt or concerned. unless ur body is too heaty..Sometime it may cause miscarriages..But of cos this is not so called very proven though...

But when we r pregnant our body temp tends to be higher too...

hmm heaty...then u shld avoid alot of heaty stuff....

u can try drinking chinese barley to cool off the heatiness...

warm water with lime will also work...

Hmm...TCM did mention that excessive heatiness can cause some abnormalities in the body which could cuase infertility..But for this part I dunno whether proven ke tak...

And miscarriages too can happen for a person who has over excess heatiness...

So the best if u think ur body is prone to heatiness avoid all heaty stuff...Chocolates ..Nuts...Of cos those who r emabrking IVF...avoid all cooling stuff too..e.g coffee, tea, local fruits, ice creams, etc etc...

Hello All,

Its been a LONG time since I've posted something or anything. I rem some of you.

Anyway good luck and all the best. Never give up!

As salam u all! Have a good week ahead!! Kind of new... I aru nak embark on IVF.... 24th ni first blood test... Aru nak start dah stress baca all these threads.... Success rate is brapa ek? Been thru 4mc mcm takbley angkz if terjadi lagi satu keguguran. Nauzubbilaahi min zhalliq. Anyway gd luck to u babes

Allah will not burden u more than u can bear - surah al baqarah 286

Hi Hellyberry...

Walaikumsalam...Hepi Monday..Welcome here...

First blood test on 24th? Wat type of blood test it is?

oh dear so sorry to hear on ur 4 mc....Not easy to go tru them...any reasons given by dr for ur mcs?

Success rate for IVF all depends on age grp..This is wat hospital based on...But sometimes all this depends on your embryo and womb and of cos body condition..

Dun worry too much on it..I have frens who has very bad quality embryo and has succeeded and given birth...;-)

Take 1 step at a time...Go with the flow..IVF is not an easy journey and can be very draining emotionally and physically...So take it easy..;-)

Wish u all the best

2WW, ET, Lucrin, Puregon Pen Injection, 18 days daily trip to KKIVF...

It's starting all over again, soon.

Salam ladies, came across this thread today while mentally gearing up Cycle 3 in April. Nice to 'hear' from you.
happy.gif

Salam Boadicea...

U r cycling soon...Not an easy roller coaster indeed gg tru all over again....

But we r brave ladies...Insya-allah All will be fine...

Do take care dear....;-)

Hello ladies,

Love to hear all those positive news. Nak Tanya a few questions, although I went through so-iui and not ivf..
Today I'm like 15dpiui.
I will have my blood test on 18dpiui. The thing is I went and did a check and it's negative today. I have pcos and menses this month pun takder.. Tapi tak pregnant..

A bit disappointed jugak, I feel macam dah out of the game. If this fails, I might want to go ahead with ivf.

Today I checked on my own using hpt.. Negative..
sad.gif

These past 2 days my temperature pun naik, baru check ni it's 37.5 degrees. I think I'm so paranoid ah.

Kalau blood test and hpt, results will be diff ker?

hmm normally nurses say dun trust on hpt...always depend on bt result con get the conclusion....

So dun bother so much abt hpt result...Just wait for bt...

Try to distract urself with hepi thots...Wish u all the best...

As salam tulip cinta...
I am in my 2ww too..are u doing ur IUI at KK?
My blood test is also on Friday at KKH..this is currently my 3rd IVF and is under antagonist protocol..

I have also tested on HPT today morning and used ClearBlue digital and it says Not Pregnant so when I go for my blood test this Friday, I am prepared for the worst..

Dun despair tulipcinta, insya' Allah dengan usaha dan kesungguhan kita, Allah swt akan memakbulkan doa kita semua..

Bubbli, are u still seeing Dr Sadhana for ur gynae? Coz I've switched to Dr Sadhana for this 3rd cycle..

Wsalam rashal, ya I'm doing my iui in kkh and blood test this Friday too..
happy.gif

Do u think ade kemungkinan we will have positive sign beyond 18days past ovulation?

Ya, I'm still hoping for a positive. Insyallah..

Tulipcinta, I ada baca kat internet that hpt may not be accurate and blood test is so maybe there is still hope,insya' Allah..but we also have to be prepared and redha pada Allah swt dengan apa segala keputusan yg kita bakal terima this Friday...Are you doing ur blood test at KKIVF Centre?

After my -ve on my HPT this morning, I just go back to doing normal things and stopped my progesterone supplements inserts..not sure whether it's a gd move or nt but like i said, I redha dan tawakkal coz that is my only hope...

and i also hold that glimmer of hope that our beta is a +ve on Fri..

Hi Rashal...

Gd to c u again.. Gd to hear that u r in 2ww.. Y stop ur support when ur bt is not confirm... Continue with ur support dear.. Hpt is nasty thing for us... Just keep the faith n continue ur support dear...

I am no longer with KK...Change since my 2nd fresh... But Dr Sadhana is gd... Was hepi under her during my fresh n fet...;-)

Wish u all the best Rashal...

Rashal,

Yah I kind of prepared for the worst. But still hoping of a positive result. Yup, I'm checking at kkivf. I still continued with the progesterone inserts.

And ape tu, Does the progesterone inserts cause white creamy discharge? Did u experience those?

bubbli, it is getting harder to do the inserts..not sure why but i tot since the hpt is negative, then maybe i should stop the inserts..but after hearing u say, maybe tonite will continue the inserts again..U at pte hospital? Yup Dr Sadhana is good..very warm..better than Dr Loh who is so direct...

Yes tulipcinta, the progesterone inserts cause white creamy discharge..sometimes its a bit solid whitish form too..so I must always use a pantyliner which is a bit uncomfortable..do u have those and how many times u insert per day?
Bubbli, did u do these too for ur last cycle before preggo?

Rashal...

My inserts r not the utro but crinone last time... But inserts do give creamy discharge... So not to worry abt discharge.. Ur inserts getting harder to insert...

Maybe ask ur hubbie to do it for u... Sometimes when we tense it gets harder to push in...

I am yet to strike.. Gg for FET soon.. Hopefully will strike.. Insya-allah...

I hope both of u will get good result..Dun give up yet eventhough hpt shows -ve.. Will nvr noe till bt is out...All the best dearies...

Tulipcinta,mine is thrice per day..my pack of pantyliners are finishing soon..lol...

bubbli, sorry i didn't read the earlier msgs...i have 3 eggs frozen..so if this didn't work out, then I may need to do FET too..but then i may want to take no pay leave and do this..all e best to us all..

Rashal... Gd u hv frozen embbies.. But dun think abt FET now... Concentrate on ur beautiful ones inside u for now... Just stay hepi n positive till that day comes...

Our dreams n hopes will come true soon...;-)

Hi ladies, it's me, SueAnn.. I know I ni mcm biskut, Sekejap ade, sekejap tak de.. Niway I think I told u gals, that supposedly to start my ivf in Dec, but I had a chickenpox and only start in Feb. I already had my er on 27 mar, but I had an ohss. So ladies, I nid an advice what can I do to ease the pain. I'm in so much pain that I can only afford to lie down. My et was suppose to be ystrday but cancelled due to my condition.. I think I produced too many eggs.. The pain is so unbearable, sampai nak kencing pun susah..

Hi Sue Ann.. Sorry to hear abt ur OHSS... U hv to pump in alot of water.. Try minum gatorade or H2O.. Kalau u sanggup makan egg whites... It will help with OHSS..

Had that during my 1st cycle.. Terrible pain...U can try beli Immunocal n drink 3 packs a day.. More water n protein u pump in the more better u will feel..

Do try n rest well... If its too severe.. Go bk to ur dr... Dun wait too long.... Take care dear

Ok, wil try Bubbli.. Thks for the advice, I dunno wat is the outcome bsk, my dr ask me to cum bck cuz he want to review and he say if it all gud, ET will be bsk. But I scared, will ET hurt?? U r right, Bubbli, cuz I remember u said before that this journey is not easy.. I didn't expect I will hv ohss.. All the ladies who went in with me for ER seems so fine while me had trouble walking n sitting.. I feel so paiseh ystrday at KKH

Dun worry... OHSS can happen to anybody... Worst is we have more eggs... We can have OHSS....

U try to pump in alot of water... 100 plus pun ole... But ada gas... Try to pee as much as u can... The more u pee the better u will feel...

Hopefully all k for u.. N u can do ET..I dunno how many eggs u harvest.. If fertilisation rate is gd.. U can try to ask to for blasto trf... But risko of embryo not surviving blasto is high too..

Ask ur dr for opinion...

Eat more soupy stuff.. ET is not painful... But since u ada OHSS u may feel alittle discomfort...

During my 1st cycle I insist to do ET cos I wan to finish wat I started... Didnt wan to wait for transfer...

Dun worry ur OHSS will subside.. Journey isnt east true but it will be fruitful..;-)

Hi Bubbli! Thks for all ur words of advice. I feel so down rite now, I dun know which is worse going thru all then bfn or goin thru till ER then was stop halfway. Apparently due to my ohss, the dr decide to do thaw cycle upon my next menses. I felt so disheartening cuz I thot he can perform my ET.. Yes, I know kita merancang, Tuhan menentukan.. But I juz felt so low n faithless oredi..seeing my mum's face n my dh's face, I know I had let them down.. I had harvested time n money juz for my every 1st fresh cycle. I took 2 months of nite shift juz so I cud do my daily jab in the morng and attend my scan w/o taking leave. My body scream for a rest cuz imagine la doing nite shift plus all the hormones in the body.. But I juz sabar then now this. Days why I ask myself which is worse tried then bfn or do halfway then u r denied.. I'm sorry for rambling too much, I juz need an outlet to vent.. I cudnt tell my close frens cuz I keep my ivf hush2..

Back