Ivf/icis treatment

Sc ling

Hi all

Would like to seek advice from Sister who have been through ivf...any good dr in town recommend? Who have the highest successful rate?

i m with dr roland chieng, u are looking for kkh/nuh/sgh or pte fertility dr?cos pricings differs as kkh/sgh/nuh has medisave + govt subsidies..

Hi dolly, I looking from private Hospitals. Dr Roland chieng how do you feel about his treatment? His with virtual fertility centers?

Hi angel,How do you feel about him? Wonder if the success rate if it high? He is using virtual fertility Centers lab?
Hi! I switched from sgh to dr Roland. I did 3 x fresh ivf with dr yu from sgh, but all failed. After that I tot I wanna give it one more last try, so I went around meeting with 3 docs, dr fonv yang, dr sf loh and dr Roland. Out of the 3, only dr Roland makes me feel very comfortable and he is very sincere. He read my case very carefully and suggest what to do next, one step at a time as mine is very complicated. This is my 1st fet with dr Roland. Tmr is my bt and I tested almost a week ago that it's a BFP.

Hi! I switched from sgh to dr Roland. I did 3 x fresh ivf with dr yu from sgh, but all failed. After that I tot I wanna give it one more last try, so I went around meeting with 3 docs, dr fonv yang, dr sf loh and dr Roland. Out of the 3, only dr Roland makes me feel very comfortable and he is very sincere. He read my case very carefully and suggest what to do next, one step at a time as mine is very complicated. This is my 1st fet with dr Roland. Tmr is my bt and I tested almost a week ago that it's a BFP.
Hi angel, thanks for sharing is dr Roland also from tmc? Any ideas how much his charges ll be? Wishes you all the best I felt your are very brave, I fail 1st treatment with kkh remember my emotions was very down I really scare second try result hence need to carefully on select DR

Hi angel, thanks for sharing is dr Roland also from tmc? Any ideas how much his charges ll be? Wishes you all the best I felt your are very brave, I fail 1st treatment with kkh remember my emotions was very down I really scare second try result hence need to carefully on select DR
No, dr Roland is with virtus and his clinics are at parkway east and mount e novena.

Ultimately I boils down to how much u wan to hold your baby in your hand...

I have been through so much that this ivf cannot even compared to, but I really want a baby but yet I know it's no guarantee so I have always prepared myself well for failures for every ivf cycles

Any one under ivf treatment with dr Paul in tmc?
i heard dr paul has joined virtus fertility centre at pacific plaza recetly, same centre as dr roland chieng using. dr Liaw the chief embryologist n his team from sincere has joined virtus a year back. I had my success w sincere w him n dr roland then this round though i have to pay much more but i believe my affinity w both of them, n yes the invest was worth it.

i tik it boil down which dr u are comfy with, like wat angelbaby924 mentioned, u can consult a couple of them n decide who u prefer. we can't decide for u here cos it may works for us but not others.

Hi dolly,
Yes, I did pay few visit one at kk all Doctors seen so busy. .so don't think they really can explain more detail this is how my personaly felt.
2. Just visit Dr Paul very polite Doctors but don't really talk much...but still answer all the questions we asked.

embryologist,Doctors skill I believe also plays important rules towards success.
So I am trying to find a Doctors with high chance on the success rates...as I am 38 nows I don't want to waste time

Hi dolly,
Yes, I did pay few visit one at kk all Doctors seen so busy. .so don't think they really can explain more detail this is how my personaly felt.
2. Just visit Dr Paul very polite Doctors but don't really talk much...but still answer all the questions we asked.

embryologist,Doctors skill I believe also plays important rules towards success.
So I am trying to find a Doctors with high chance on the success rates...as I am 38 nows I don't want to waste time

If money is not an issue then u can try consult dr Roland. His waiting time is not Long. I m w him since 2012 Aug till now. My gal is delivered by him but too bad this time my twins dun get to be deliver by him..
Overall we liked him a lot n he is the only dr tat my hub opened up n go into discussion w him, tat shows how comfy we are w him.
His name is only recently keep mentioning in smh, in the past most ppl go to sf loh n kkh (thh).

If money is not an issue then u can try consult dr Roland. His waiting time is not Long. I m w him since 2012 Aug till now. My gal is delivered by him but too bad this time my twins dun get to be deliver by him..
Overall we liked him a lot n he is the only dr tat my hub opened up n go into discussion w him, tat shows how comfy we are w him.
His name is only recently keep mentioning in smh, in the past most ppl go to sf loh n kkh (thh).
Hi dolly
Many thanks for your time and sharing definitely will put his name in my list. Get to know him and dr Paul from v.fertility center

Hi dolly
Many thanks for your time and sharing definitely will put his name in my list. Get to know him and dr Paul from v.fertility center
Apologies one last question if it not too offensive.may I asked if your bb all ivf bb under dr Roland treatment?

Hi im new here, 1st appointment tomorrow with Dr Loh from TMC, so exited and scared at the same time, im 39 this year, i have 2 girls and 1 boy from previous married and 2 boys from my husband side, just wandering, is it okay to ask Dr for gender selection? i would love for another or 2 girls..
in sg u can't do gender selection for ivf

Sc Ling, besides seeing dr Roland I have been actively seeing tsb (tcm) all these while n did accupuncture during stimulation to boost my embryos n lining. Yes it's tiring but end day I want to see success n tell myself at least I try all means. Dr Roland is my 3rd fertility dr n tsb is my 4th tcm. I found my affinity w them n stick on till now.

Sc Ling, besides seeing dr Roland I have been actively seeing tsb (tcm) all these while n did accupuncture during stimulation to boost my embryos n lining. Yes it's tiring but end day I want to see success n tell myself at least I try all means. Dr Roland is my 3rd fertility dr n tsb is my 4th tcm. I found my affinity w them n stick on till now.

Hi Dolly, may I know which tcm that you are seeing?

Hi dolly_gal, read from previous post that u are carrying twins now, congrats ! Can I know why y are not with Dr Roland? Which gynae are you with now ?? I am also having twins via ivf and is thinking of going to a pte gynae who can really take good care of his patients. Read some good views on Dr Roland and wanna know more about him...can share more?? Thanks!

Hi dolly_gal, read from previous post that u are carrying twins now, congrats ! Can I know why y are not with Dr Roland? Which gynae are you with now ?? I am also having twins via ivf and is thinking of going to a pte gynae who can really take good care of his patients. Read some good views on Dr Roland and wanna know more about him...can share more?? Thanks!

Dr Roland no longer does delivery hence I have to graduate from him after my Oscar n verifi test. I switched back to my previous tmc gynae dr Eunice Chua who Aso does ivf for me but I had no success under her. She did fibroid surgery for me before so I know her stitches are good.

Dr Roland no longer does delivery hence I have to graduate from him after my Oscar n verifi test. I switched back to my previous tmc gynae dr Eunice Chua who Aso does ivf for me but I had no success under her. She did fibroid surgery for me before so I know her stitches are good.

Oic, actually I just need him to perform weekly scan for me as I belong to high risk case so I would still need to deliver in kkh . I just need him to monitor me closely as I have some compliation. Is he able to see me in this case?

Oic, actually I just need him to perform weekly scan for me as I belong to high risk case so I would still need to deliver in kkh . I just need him to monitor me closely as I have some compliation. Is he able to see me in this case?

Hahaa of cos he can
U paying for it , he shd b Glad to earn it
His scan charges for twin is double which is 80*2 then plus 80 consultation
Y u high risk ?

Haha okok maybe I will consider him ... am high risk cos I had a mid term miscarriage before so I need a proactive gynae who can take care of me. Thanks for the advise !

Haha okok maybe I will consider him ... am high risk cos I had a mid term miscarriage before so I need a proactive gynae who can take care of me. Thanks for the advise !

Y u consider Roland
I m sure there are many other pte gynae tat can do close monitoring

I dun know wat happen to u for mid term miscarriage but do have faith w ur little ones now. I lost 1 twin in 2014 but the surviving twin gal is now 27 months naughty gal now.

My last round miscarriage was lost in week 23 due to incompetent cervix , hence this round I need someone who can monitor me closEly. I read some good review on Dr roland , hmm is there any good gynae who you can recommend?

He usually sees patient till 12 weeks...

I actually see Roland till almost wk18 it's up to ur comfort level when u wanna switch out from him.

I m seeing dr Eunice Chua at tlc clinic at tmc level 3. There's dr paul Tseng there as well. U can Google for their clinic contact ..they are all from sgh previously same as Roland but more senior than him in terms of age.

I actually see Roland till almost wk18 it's up to ur comfort level when u wanna switch out from him.

I m seeing dr Eunice Chua at tlc clinic at tmc level 3. There's dr paul Tseng there as well. U can Google for their clinic contact ..they are all from sgh previously same as Roland but more senior than him in terms of age.

Thanks for the recom! Will check it out and decide which one to take. By the way , u intend to deliver in tmc?

Can check with u sisters: 1st scan after 5 day of 150u gonal F stimulation (CD10) - only 5 out of 15 follicles is growing at 7-11mm. Is that follicies growth too slow? Lining is about 10mm. Really worried about the slow growth of the follicles - anything I can do to boost the growth?

hi may i know if i am a subsidy patient. will they fix an ivf doctor for me after the briefing?

Hi dolly,

Can I ask do you continue to eat the Tcm Med after you pregnant?

Thanks

Yes I did. It's like Chinese an tai yao...had it all the way till wk36 last pregnancy
Some gynae dun agree so it's not necessary to tell them .. my gynae is ok cos he himself Aso refers patient to my tcm when she keeps spotting thruout first trimester till wk16 plus I heard

Yes I did. It's like Chinese an tai yao...had it all the way till wk36 last pregnancy
Some gynae dun agree so it's not necessary to tell them .. my gynae is ok cos he himself Aso refers patient to my tcm when she keeps spotting thruout first trimester till wk16 plus I heard

Hi dolly,

May I know who is your dr and which hospital?were you on any medication given by your dr? I now eating duphaston ( just increase to 3 times a day), progynova 2 times, folic acid and Crimson gel for insertions. Thanks

Hi dolly,

May I know who is your dr and which hospital?were you on any medication given by your dr? I now eating duphaston ( just increase to 3 times a day), progynova 2 times, folic acid and Crimson gel for insertions. Thanks

My gynae is Roland chieng at parkway east . Tcm is tsb in Chinatown
Same medication except I m allergy to crinone gel so change to utrogestan insert..

Thanks you dolly, by the way do you have the address and shop name?

Health & Beauty Pte Ltd (康得美)
Address: 38 Upper Cross St, Singapore 058341
Phone:6534 4131
Call to book appointment under 陈秋梅医师
if u are pregnant do let the recept knows so that she can try to slot you in the earliest date.
she only sees patient at chinatown mon/wed/fri

Hi ladies,
My blood test shows I've high FSH levels and low AMH, meaning low responders to stimulation.

Based on the earlier threads, it suggest that the Dr will suggest mini IVF or low simulation which focus on quality not quantity.

Does this means that high simulation injections will likely to increase egg quantity but of lower quality? I read many of you are under Roland Chieng, would you mind sharing what are his charges like for 1 cycle of IVF eg injection + monitoring, retrieval of eggs?

Some ladies in another thread shared she was given DHEA and Androgel to increase her response to simulations, anyone of your Dr did the same too? I read that wheatgrass can help lower FSH levels and thus increase response to simulations, anyone tried?

I'm only meeting my Dr next week to better understand his suggested next steps and would like to better know the other treatments available.

Thanks in advance!

not sure if it is a coincidence but I heard a few patients with Dr Roland, mostly those over 35 and had a few ivf failures, will have the 2nd stim cycle being cancelled for no good reason.

My fren is not low responder and had 12 follicles retrieved on her first cycle with low stimulations. On her first stim cycle, she started injections on day6 of the cycle and did comprehensive BT on first day. 2nd stim, she noticed that he did not do comprehensive BT, just LH & FSH. on 2nd visit, he did not even do a scan. basically he did nothing, just say come back 2 days later, no scan, no additional meds, no bt. on 3rd visit, the scans shows a few follicles but he told the nurse small ones no need to record, so recorded only one bigger one. But there were 3 follicles on the left. He then told my fren to abort the cycle. My fren is not convinced as there are already at least 4 follicles recorded and she hasn't even started on any injections just oral pills. and usually there will be one lead follicle growing faster than the rest. He even ever retrieved only 2 follicles from another lady so no reason why he needs to cancel this one. My fren said he didn't really give any good reason for that and just said ok we will continue the cycle.

His charges are somewhat different from other docs as he charged a package price for scans and BTs for the stim cycle and any cancelled cycle will still need to pay that package amount.

Not sure if others have the same experience? i am looking for another doc to start my last cycle so quite worried when i heard this from my fren.

Back